Pages:
Author

Topic: What if every country has its own crypto currency - page 3. (Read 54859 times)

Activity: 1358
Merit: 509
I think that they will never accept the cryptocurrency as a whole.
Considering that every country has its own laws and economy, is it possible? So, will the whole world change to accept a single cryptocurrency? No. Like it is hard to create a new one. lol
copper member
Activity: 191
Merit: 0
Every country's own money will mean the creation of monopolies in markets. It's like you can't get another country's crypto money. After a while, prohibitions will begin. Therefore, it is not correct for the country to take this job. It will eliminate entrepreneurship.
Activity: 980
Merit: 132
Other countries will make their currency, but it needs to be tied to something! The Venezuelan currency is pegged to oil, but what about those countries who do not have it. Snap to the bread? There will be a binding to the dollar or BTC, and you can forget the stable rate.
We need a single (world) currency, for example, the ethereum with smart contracts.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
Wouldnt it be nice if each country in the world issues its own crypto currency just like they issue sovereign bonds and they raise funds from there to fund projects in their economies. I know Venezuela tried to do something like that, but the project was already being killed by the governments opponents before it took off.  Now lets assume that didnt happen could it be a good way to create some form of sanity and confidence in the crypto world.

That would be a great idea. However, there are so many factors that one should consider. Would the government stick to best practice and not try to manipulate the currency?
Activity: 490
Wouldnt it be nice if each country in the world issues its own crypto currency just like they issue sovereign bonds and they raise funds from there to fund projects in their economies. I know Venezuela tried to do something like that, but the project was already being killed by the governments opponents before it took off.  Now lets assume that didnt happen could it be a good way to create some form of sanity and confidence in the crypto world.
How would all this be different from the most common paper money, governments will manipulate in their favor, for all countries should be a single cryptocurrency, which would be hard to manipulate
Activity: 420
Merit: 10
Some countries have a very negative attitude to cryptocurrency. I think that they will never accept the cryptocurrency as a whole. This hinders the development of crypto.
Activity: 126
Merit: 4
I believe that this would happen within the next decade and I can bet that the first country that is going to release its own crypto currencies is going to be China. They are already investing huge money in blockchain and I would not be surprised.
Activity: 1834
Merit: 523
It can help to the market. But I don't think it's happen in real life because not all country are love or accepting cryptocurrency because rhey still have country who did not want cryptocurrency that cause for it to banned it to their country. Maybe they need to be realized them the opportunity to having cryptocurrency and maybe someday they will be create their own cryptocurrency. I remembred before my country have own cryptocoins but it's not successful.
Activity: 602
Merit: 2
Not all countries can have their own cryptocurrency, because there are still many countries that prohibit its existence. But if that happens it will make cryptocurrency more attractive and popular as an alternative currency.

Countries may have their own coins; however, the authorities do not need this. Why they do not want to legalize it and get more investment? This is still not clear to me. Especially country 3 of this world that can become the basis for the development cefrovyh technologies.
Activity: 252
Merit: 4
Not all countries can have their own cryptocurrency, because there are still many countries that prohibit its existence. But if that happens it will make cryptocurrency more attractive and popular as an alternative currency.
Activity: 2436
Merit: 272
Hire Bitcointalk Camp. Manager @ r7promotions.com
If a country creates decentralized crypto then there is no point of limiting them into the borders and it is also will get traded anywhere where that coin is listed so no use of having decentralized crypto for a country.
Activity: 546
All this will not be much different from the current financial model, just blockchain will be added to everything, this is our whole problem that all humanity has today. I think that you should also understand this and draw conclusions.
Activity: 812

No matter if every country have its own cryptocurrency, they will need bitcoin to interact each others.
Bitcoin is the global cryptocurrency around the world, it will be used to buy other existing cryptocurrencies.
I think Venezuela cannot create their own cryptocurrency if their government not allow it because the peoples will not allowed to use that coin.
Activity: 476
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
That is not necessary because the total supply of crypto will be more,  this is can be make effect with others crypto that already tradeable now.  All country only need to use Bitcoin because this crypto is global and we can send and receive it from around the world.
Activity: 966
Merit: 104
I think it will be good if almost every state has its own cryptocurrency. This will be a centralized cryptocurrency, which will go along with the national paper money of the states and they will complement each other's capabilities. If this happens, then the population will increase interest in decentralized cryptocurrency, they will know more how to understand and use any cryptocurrency.
Activity: 2352
Merit: 245
Many states are taking certain steps to release their own cryptocurrency. I do not think that this will adversely affect the decentralized cryptocurrency. On the contrary, citizens will be more familiar with cryptocurrency and trust it more. Interest in decentralized cryptocurrency will increase significantly.
Activity: 714
If each country has its own cryptocurrency, I think that is a bad thing. Because in every country certainly not everyone understands crypto, what is blockchain. So if there really is, I think everyone is obliged to learn and know crypto first.
Activity: 560
If every country has its own Crypto currency, is it not dangerous?  Huh
because if it does claim the name of the country, then the policy will be held by the government. this has in fact been considered not decentralized. but it all depends on the policy that will be agreed  before it is implemented.
If it is profitable, I don't think it is a problem, instead it will improve the economic sector. Smiley
Activity: 1022
if that happens maybe it will become a new thing in the crypto world, the effect on prices will also get better, but unfortunately it hasn't been realized, we don't know what will happen in the future, it could be that each country will have a digital currency own.
Activity: 500
Merit: 250
BountyMarketcap
I agrre.
The government needs to review digital national currencies. But that requires a more thorough examination of the positive and negative aspects of a country's economic growth.

If a country issues digital money, it needs to pay attention to a number of things, especially the economic impact of a country, whether to increase inflation or make the economy more efficient.

the most important thing is the need to monitor security and circulation. The government also needs to do public knowledge, to avoid the emergence of a mode of money laundering and money theft.
Pages:
Jump to: