Pages:
Author

Topic: What if every country has its own crypto currency - page 10. (Read 54859 times)

Activity: 504
Merit: 100
Some countries like Venezuela for example made try to create its own cryptocurrency. But telling the truth I don't even remember how it named. I think that the core idea of cryptocurrencies is globalization. It means transferring money without borders.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 500
I think that now it makes no sense to invest in altcoins

Yes, it makes sense to invest in the cryptocurrencies. I guess you think that only Bitcoin is worth your attention, but many altcoins are very good as well. The bears will go away, and TRON, Stellar, Cardano, and Credits will gain.
Activity: 826
Merit: 501
2local[IEO] - https://2local.io/
Wouldnt it be nice if each country in the world issues its own crypto currency just like they issue sovereign bonds and they raise funds from there to fund projects in their economies. I know Venezuela tried to do something like that, but the project was already being killed by the governments opponents before it took off.  Now lets assume that didnt happen could it be a good way to create some form of sanity and confidence in the crypto world.
If every government issues cryptocurrencies, then blockchain technology will certainly develop quite well.
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
that will defeat the purpose of crypto, crypto is mean to be decentralize, not control by any entity.
Activity: 504
indeed it is very good if every country in the world has its own crypto currency because investors in the country will also feel happy and the residents will be happy with this, and every month a new project will be born.
And what's the point? It seems to me that we need to unite the entire financial sector into one global structure, which, as a result, will be able to carry in itself one cryptocurrency, which will work on the entire planet.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 251
Trident Protocol | Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!
indeed it is very good if every country in the world has its own crypto currency because investors in the country will also feel happy and the residents will be happy with this, and every month a new project will be born.
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
www.becent.com
Wouldnt it be nice if each country in the world issues its own crypto currency just like they issue sovereign bonds and they raise funds from there to fund projects in their economies. I know Venezuela tried to do something like that, but the project was already being killed by the governments opponents before it took off.  Now lets assume that didnt happen could it be a good way to create some form of sanity and confidence in the crypto world.

This would be cool, because this is how cryptocurrencies would become incredibly close to our everyday life. But it seems to me that the current situation is the best. We must be United
Activity: 966
Merit: 250

of course the crypto market will be stable if each country adopts its own crypto, trade will not be different from the real stock exchange. but this will not happen in the near future, especially in a decade's head. and for Venezuela, Venezuela is a country that is experiencing an economic crisis and this will not affect the record in that country despite adopting crypto
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
We need a new ETH
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
That is what is going to happen in the future, there is going to be countries with all of their own coins just like the countries have their own fiat currency that they are using now. And the countries which start to adapt first will undoubtedly have the most valuable coins by the time the rest of the world catches on, this is the kind of future that we are walking towards
What to buy now?
Guys, advise good ICO's
Activity: 350
Merit: 1
FABA-BREAK THROUGH IN VENTURE CAPITAL MARKET
So far, governments are only saying that they are going to make a national cryptocurrency, it seems to me that everything is at this level and nothing will happen and nothing will happen!
Activity: 1190
Merit: 253
Wouldnt it be nice if each country in the world issues its own crypto currency just like they issue sovereign bonds and they raise funds from there to fund projects in their economies. I know Venezuela tried to do something like that, but the project was already being killed by the governments opponents before it took off.  Now lets assume that didnt happen could it be a good way to create some form of sanity and confidence in the crypto world.
Well, I think this is a great idea of having their own cryptocurrency. That way the awareness of the people will be worldwide and they will know how beneficial it is to have these cryptos and how it can help those people who want to earn money as well as for those who have kept their money on the bank just to earn 0.5 to 1% per annum.
Activity: 350
MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash
I consider this as a reserve fund of each country in case of a collapse of the economy and can help with a crisis and inflation. Otherwise, I do not see the point in so many coins, it is better to make one for all.
I don't see any reason for invest into altcoins ...
Activity: 560
Merit: 101
If every country has a Cryptocurrency, of course, this is a very good idea and can help economic growth in the community. But the problem is that the government will not approve crypto as part of the community. But I am sure that in the future Crypto will become a digital currency that can be used for legitimate payment media.
Activity: 672
Merit: 32
t should be like that, because in this case the crypto interests in the real world will be carried out well and the actual application of the coins we choose. but if it is true that a country launches this, I believe crypto will be stable because the government has an important role in promoting the community that crypto is safe for long use
Waiting for BTC with 1k price
Need to sell a crypto now?
Pages:
Jump to: