Pages:
Author

Topic: What if every country has its own crypto currency - page 6. (Read 54859 times)

copper member
Activity: 168
Merit: 0
EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution
This will be an excellent opportunity to attract investment, if each country has its own cryptocurrency, thus the economy will develop and the potential of such states will grow. The authorities should provide strong support for such a currency, because this is the future of money.
Activity: 736
Merit: 100
Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
I can say that. That would help any country. If a country does that. And developing this service, it can get a large influx of investment. It is beneficial to all. I do not understand why governments are so eager to end the cryptocurrency industry.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 104
It seems to me that it would be great if many states had such an opportunity, it would be really cool, because today it makes sense to talk about abandoning the dollar investment. This is my personal opinion on this.
In any case, the fact that the state begins to work with cryptocurrency is already good. And even better, they themselves are trying to create a national cryptocurrency. Recently, information appeared on the network that the United States has plans to create a cryptocurrency like Bitcoin.
Activity: 602
Merit: 101
It seems to me that it would be great if many states had such an opportunity, it would be really cool, because today it makes sense to talk about abandoning the dollar investment. This is my personal opinion on this.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 105
I don't think that it's necessary that every country would have its own cryptocurrency. this cryptocurrency has no difference from the real currency controlled by central bank.
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
I hope it would happen, because yesterday I read an article about Russia and Crypto. It is said that Russia is planning to use crypto currencies as a back up money instead of USD. If this happens, industry will fly to the moon.
Activity: 966
Merit: 111
Actually, each country has its own currency. If for crypto it might only add another way for transactions not to change the currency in each country. I am actually not as obedient if every country has its own chip currency. Because it will be very dangerous.
Activity: 420
“Tackling Climate Change Using Blockchain”
I think this is a good idea so as to promote the use of cryptocurrency and makes transactions faster but I doubt if it can do good to the standing decentralized systems. It would probably create a new system which is centralized because the countries success in using cryptocurrency would rely on the idea of how the coins can be safely managed so as to control its effect to the country's current economy. Failure to monitor the outflow of the coins or digital money could mean a big trouble to the country's economy.  So for me this might affect bitcoin and other altcoins which is not good in my opinion. So it would both give advantage at the same time a disadvantage to the current system of cryptocurrency.

Activity: 252
Merit: 6
it will be very good, because the crypto market will definitely experience a rapid increase. and I am sure that sooner or later there will be no more use of world money, everyone will switch to using crypto which is clearly more profitable.
Activity: 448
Merit: 2
It seems to me that the state cryptocurrency is a bad idea. I think so, because the state cryptocurrency will be centralized and because of this, the whole meaning of its use is lost. I want to control my money and make purchases anonymously. And for the state it is not profitable.
copper member
Activity: 84
Custom Contract Network (CCN)
If every country were to have it's own cryptocurrency, it would be good and bad, good in the sense that blockchain would be popular and well known but bad in the sense that the Cryptocurrencies would be controlled by the government so it would just be like fiat.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 101
HELENA
that's good but it seems impossible. the government will not have coin crypto. they might be able to use blockchain technology for something else like in the field of archive storage, health, or for elections
Activity: 434
Merit: 1
In fact, Venezuela has not achieved any results so far, but in general, I think that all countries will soon switch to cryptocurrency!
Activity: 1274
I think this is possible but again the issue is banking system if then govt decide to deal it like banking system than it is impossible and the crypto currency decentralization is totally different from fiat currencies.
Activity: 854
Merit: 104
Wouldnt it be nice if each country in the world issues its own crypto currency just like they issue sovereign bonds and they raise funds from there to fund projects in their economies. I know Venezuela tried to do something like that, but the project was already being killed by the governments opponents before it took off.  Now lets assume that didnt happen could it be a good way to create some form of sanity and confidence in the crypto world.
The emergence in each state of its own centralized cryptocurrency would be useful for the whole cryptocurrency as a whole, since people would see that their state is interested in cryptocurrency and would learn to use it. The states' cryptocurrency itself will actually be used primarily within this state and, in fact, is only a digital envelope of the same centralized national money. However, in general, such a cryptocurrency would be useful for increasing the popularity of the entire cryptocurrency.
Activity: 350
As far as I know, already now some countries have started working with their cryptocurrencies. For them, this approach has become an effective way to solve various problems of the economy. I am sure that such dynamics will continue in the near future. Many countries will be able to see the benefits and benefits of issuing their cryptocurrency.
Activity: 476
Merit: 14
Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform
Wouldnt it be nice if each country in the world issues its own crypto currency just like they issue sovereign bonds and they raise funds from there to fund projects in their economies. I know Venezuela tried to do something like that, but the project was already being killed by the governments opponents before it took off.  Now lets assume that didnt happen could it be a good way to create some form of sanity and confidence in the crypto world.

If every country all have their own crypto currency, I think it is no different with fiat money of each countries now. There is no uniformity and a certain country want to use money of other country will be controled by that country
Activity: 490
Merit: 2
that would be very interesting if each country had their own crypto and had their own value but for bitcoin it was still of equal value globally. meaning that the trade value of each crypto is different, but the same for bitcoin trading.
Activity: 588
Wouldnt it be nice if each country in the world issues its own crypto currency just like they issue sovereign bonds and they raise funds from there to fund projects in their economies. I know Venezuela tried to do something like that, but the project was already being killed by the governments opponents before it took off.  Now lets assume that didnt happen could it be a good way to create some form of sanity and confidence in the crypto world.

I heard also the news about it, Venezuela is suffering from hyperinflation and they tried cryptocurrency for pension distribution, I hope countries should support it to ensure that no corruption will take place for the growth of economy through salary payment, and also, almost for all transaction that take place inside the country.
Initially, I want to say that with the help of cryptocurrency, these problems no one will win. If there is a problem of corruption in Venezuela, then it is a problem of people and officials who must eradicate it on a legal level, rather than introducing cryptocurrency into the economy .
copper member
Activity: 140
WWW.BLOCKCHAIN021.COM
Wouldnt it be nice if each country in the world issues its own crypto currency just like they issue sovereign bonds and they raise funds from there to fund projects in their economies. I know Venezuela tried to do something like that, but the project was already being killed by the governments opponents before it took off.  Now lets assume that didnt happen could it be a good way to create some form of sanity and confidence in the crypto world.

I heard also the news about it, Venezuela is suffering from hyperinflation and they tried cryptocurrency for pension distribution, I hope countries should support it to ensure that no corruption will take place for the growth of economy through salary payment, and also, almost for all transaction that take place inside the country.
Pages:
Jump to: