Pages:
Author

Topic: What if Government bans Bitcoins? - page 46. (Read 6099 times)

Activity: 931
Merit: 500
July 13, 2018, 07:43:38 PM
Some countries have forbidden the purchase and sale of crypto. Some countries are trying to make regulations and while in many countries trading is continuing freely. I don't  think that all the governments will be able to completely ban the crypto.
Activity: 714
Merit: 250
July 13, 2018, 07:32:30 PM
I don't think closing all Btc related sites will be possible because some countries have already accepted and seen the worth of Btc on their economy's growth. However, it will scare many investors away if many countries begin to ban it's use.
Yes some countries already legalized bitcoins so anyone could use it. It is so hard to the users if banning would happen so for now I am into positive mind that banning hopefully could not happen.
Activity: 1834
Merit: 523
July 13, 2018, 07:31:01 PM
I think it is possible the every website related to bitcoin will banned if they implement to ban bitcoin to their country and I don't know how you access bitcoin. I hope my country will not ban bitcoin because many people here will be affected.
Activity: 224
Merit: 0
July 13, 2018, 07:28:51 PM
I think governments won't ban them (especially Chinese) because around 80% of bitcoins  being mined and traded in China, the Chinese government will have a major influence over the market.
Activity: 182
Merit: 4
July 13, 2018, 07:25:21 PM
Adreas Antonopoulos, the writer of "Internet of Money", puts it more clearly that "You can take your country out of bitcoin but you cannot take bitcoin out of your country". If bitcoin has 1000 problems, banning it entirely in countries is certainly not one of bitcoin's problems.
Activity: 30
July 13, 2018, 07:10:22 PM
So long as bitcoin is not ran by any government, the government of your country can only ban your country but wouldn't extend to other countries. Bitcoin is not illegal in my country and my government isn't banning it.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
July 13, 2018, 05:19:17 PM
I don't think closing all Btc related sites will be possible because some countries have already accepted and seen the worth of Btc on their economy's growth. However, it will scare many investors away if many countries begin to ban it's use.
Activity: 644
Merit: 101
Ecowatt.io
July 13, 2018, 05:14:31 PM
I think that it is technically impossible to prohibit Bitcoin and all crypto-currencies. And many government officials are not bad at earning these assets. By itself Blockchain is very useful - I do not understand such arguments. There is no official ban in my country, but there is no support either, but even the schoolchildren know the word "bitcoin". All countries will not prohibit the movement of the crypto currency, and if they try to ban it somewhere, it is elementary, the cash flows will flow into the countries that support Bitcoin. Fighting Bitcoin is useless, so officials of many countries are trying to take taxes from the crypto currency, although it's also very difficult for me to imagine that this is possible.
Activity: 882
Merit: 528
July 13, 2018, 04:08:39 PM
The bitcoin value will definitely decrease until it is zero

The value of bitcoin can never be 0 as there are people who have lost their private keys and bought 1 btc for some amount.

It's only possible if somebody buys all the bitcoins in the market and never sell them in any market, Which is impossible.
Activity: 37
July 13, 2018, 01:07:37 PM
That will hardly occur, but in case the government decides to ban Bitcoin, they will definitely make an announcement  to inform investors to take out their money. I'm thinking of a panic selling. The price of Bitcoin will drastically plummet. The worst case may be the halt of cryptocurrency.
Activity: 35
July 13, 2018, 12:55:19 PM
Though few countries has laid legal grounds for Bitcoin, not all countries trash Bitcoin. So I think the prospect that you are worry won't happen. Maybe they will regulate Bitcon so that the illegal activities will become less.
Activity: 220
July 12, 2018, 02:28:20 PM
There are already countries that have banned bitcoin, but people still use them, so I think even if they forbid bitcoin, they still can not stop people from using bitcoin or other crypto cultures. So, if that's the case, your coins will still be where they are, if they banned them.
Activity: 121
Merit: 16
July 11, 2018, 01:29:34 PM
that is impossible, because large countries can not ban bitcoin
Activity: 140
July 11, 2018, 01:18:27 PM
maybe it only happens in some countries, because I see today many countries are banning bitcoin.
but also not a few who receive bitcoin well, because it is considered to help the economy of a country, and provide jobs for the country.
MMA
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000
July 11, 2018, 12:53:16 PM
The government has the power over its own country and people that's why it's not impossible if they ban btc in their places. Unfortunately, if that happens then all users will lost their coins and all efforts, time and even the money used foe investment will be wasted.
Yes that is right, some countries have already banned bitcoin but i think their people still using bitcoin for different purposes. For example in my country the government has banned bitcoin, but still most of the people are using bitcoin, even the government is not treating them harsh. I think that very soon my government will reverse his decision.
Activity: 238
Hello World!
July 11, 2018, 11:48:43 AM
The government has the power over its own country and people that's why it's not impossible if they ban btc in their places. Unfortunately, if that happens then all users will lost their coins and all efforts, time and even the money used foe investment will be wasted.
Activity: 32
July 11, 2018, 11:23:58 AM
The bitcoin value will definitely decrease until it is zero
Activity: 397
Merit: 100
July 11, 2018, 11:16:17 AM
Yes it question is frequently asked by many people.Simple answer to this question is even if government bans bitcoin people will still use it by illegal or wrong ways.People had get addicted to it.So by any means they will surely use BTC at any cost.But this situation will not rise because even government knows that bitcoin is contributing alot in economy.I don't think their is any valid reason due to which givernment will ban bitcoin.
Activity: 1260
Merit: 524
July 11, 2018, 10:36:51 AM
Ya it is true that lot of country started to regulate and some country have banned on usage like in my country Government have issued notice to public that if anyone is using then it is on their own and government wont help on this issues and even they gave instructions to bank to ban the account which are trading in crypto currency. So now the peoples who are in crypto currency can trade but have to be careful as they cannot show any account in tax.
Activity: 179
Merit: 1
July 11, 2018, 10:18:33 AM
Government has already began banning bitcoin, but do they really can do that?
they are putting net on the SEA to stop the water from flowing.
they can't do anything, but to accept the fact that bitcoin will rule the world.
Pages:
Jump to: