Pages:
Author

Topic: What if Government bans Bitcoins? - page 47. (Read 6099 times)

Activity: 530
Merit: 10
Revolutionizing Crypto Payment Solutions
July 11, 2018, 10:16:30 AM
Some countries have banned bitcoin, I think there is no possibility that the government will ban bitcoin. Actually nothing will happen. Although the government has no reason to ban bitcoin and other crypto, but if that happens then you do not have to worry. It's easy to understand what will be the effect afterwards if this really happens in the future. After a government ban may or may not give you a chance to take the money you have invested in it.
Activity: 140
Merit: 0
July 11, 2018, 10:01:06 AM
I think it is difficult the reason a few nations have made the national money to the state and perceived the world,

like japan yet there is a considerable measure of awful data about bitcoin from the past and as of recently there is no genuine verification that bitcoin is unlawful and furthermore imperils state funds and it is essential to help enhance HR if bitcoin endures, as it is extremely useful to me in economy. , I trust bitcoin keeps going up and circumventing the world
Activity: 168
July 11, 2018, 09:59:15 AM
If the government forbids bitcoin, it is bad for bitcoin because it lacks the brightness policy as well as the precious approval of investors and the bitcoin will not be more popular if the government bans bitcoin.
Activity: 719
ORBIS PLATFORM
July 11, 2018, 09:58:44 AM
In my country they do not prohibit bitcoin. but if that happens then you do not have to worry. because there is no law on BTC in most countries so there will be no reason to ban it.
Activity: 798
Merit: 121
July 11, 2018, 09:52:56 AM
Some countries were already banned bitcoin, and here in my country they did not banned it not because they don't know what to do but they find bitcoin as an interesting and a great opportunity for the people, and a big help in our growing economy.
Actually, there are some countries who already banned bitcoin because they think it is a scam even though it is not a scam. In addition to that, I hope they will unbanned so that many people will have free to use it and I think once they unbanned their economy and industry will really grown up and it will have a positive effect in their country.
Activity: 196
July 11, 2018, 09:40:23 AM
There is no IF in existence when it comes to the functionality of life I think there is no chance that governments would ban bitcoins. Most countries including USA, gains a lot of taxes from bitcoin profits. Why would they stop such earnings? besides I think that most fund companies and investing companies invest and trade cryptocurrencies, they would not accept such a ban. No possibility I MEAN
Activity: 56
July 11, 2018, 09:34:22 AM
If goverment bans bitcoins then they will be the ones shorting it and then buying it at the bottom
Activity: 56
July 11, 2018, 09:30:34 AM
Bitcoin is an excellent product for obtaining taxes, so it is more advantageous for the state to control it than to prohibit it
Activity: 168
July 11, 2018, 09:30:28 AM
The banning wont be so effective like banning what they have control of, btc is decentralized which wont make it easy for they to achieve it, the only thing they have power to do is stop the internet to make bitcoin not to exist but they wont wanna do that also... In conclusion they cant ban bitcoin.
Activity: 39
July 11, 2018, 09:18:21 AM
Anything is possible, but i dont think they will thought because they now understand that it is slowly creeping into the system and is also good for countries. But still, like i said eairlier, anything is possible
Activity: 182
July 11, 2018, 09:17:16 AM
Some people are fear government regulation could ruin it, but they should not be concerned about  . Any attempt control bitcoin simply won’t work. Beyond the difficulties presented by the decentralization of bitcoin itself, governments and regulatory bodies have shown they lack understanding of technological topics, and bitcoin is one of the most complex.
Activity: 714
Merit: 14
July 11, 2018, 09:13:10 AM
Governments cannot ban Bitcoin because it is decentralized, hence absolute control is not in the hands of a central body unless the internet is ceased for all humanity. Governments can choose make Bitcoin illegal but cannot stop its transaction among its users.
Activity: 210
July 11, 2018, 09:09:00 AM
Government will not want to do that but if that happens, we  will still see the existence of cryptocurrency since it was created for decentralized purpose...
Activity: 392
Merit: 101
July 11, 2018, 08:58:53 AM
Some countries are already banned bitcoin but the're still countries that bitcoin is alive because government don't know what to do bitcoin. That's why some countries are banned bitcoin because they scared that someday can't control the proliferation of bitcoin to their country. But the main point, I think bitcoin they can't ban because bitcoin cryptocurrencies will be accepted worldwide also bitcoin has an benefits to us specially to the financial and big help in our growing economy.
Activity: 826
Merit: 256
July 11, 2018, 07:43:44 AM
If government will ban bitcoin, they have to ban the internet first so no one can access and use the cryptocurrency. If a government banned the virtual currency, people may resort to underground transactions and trading where a special browser is used. But the most familiar word in the government as of this time is not ban but regulation and many of the countries are planning to create their own style of regulating the cryptocurrency exchanges.
Activity: 153
Merit: 1
July 11, 2018, 07:09:21 AM
If Government bans Bitcoins, can also stop the interneT!!  
Activity: 39
July 11, 2018, 05:57:29 AM
It has already being banned in some countries but I really don't think it will be a good idea if a government bans btc.  It may also lead to so much loss because btc investors are now multiplying.
Activity: 210
https://eloncity.io/
July 11, 2018, 05:41:02 AM
Of course, the threat of prohibition of operations with cryptocurrencies constantly hovering in the air. But will it be effective? It seems to me that many governments cannot decide what to do and how to approach the issue properly.
Activity: 7
July 11, 2018, 05:40:50 AM
Looking at the decentralized nature of crypto-currencies,Wonder if govt bans Bitcoins in future??Is it possible let's say by blocking all sites which relate to Bitcoin wallets/payments etc over the internet.In that case what would happen to our existing coins held in those wallets??
If the government really banned the Bitcoins, we would continue to use paper money to buy and sell goods and buy gold, land and pearls. The most common is sending money to the bank. This requires you to share your personal information and be required to rely on the bank as well as the government.
Activity: 562
Merit: 250
July 11, 2018, 05:28:06 AM
Some countries were already banned bitcoin, and here in my country they did not banned it not because they don't know what to do but they find bitcoin as an interesting and a great opportunity for the people, and a big help in our growing economy.
Yes, bitcoin is a big help for every country for growing there economy. And we know some country banned bitcoin and we don't know what the reason for banning, I hope that someday they understand the mission of bitcoin. In my country Bitcoin are welcome here I am so thankful to my government cause they are open minded in this kind of investment and many of my fellow mens are working here in bitcoin.
Pages:
Jump to: