Pages:
Author

Topic: What if someone forgot the key to their bitcoin wallet ? - page 20. (Read 1915 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 10
for me you need to keep in mind and keep it right to lose and not forget about your key, because every key is important when you lose your key is sure you will not store the wallet, as I need to keep my key thoroughly because my wallet can be opened when I forget the key because my wallet can open a badge if the coin or token is lost.
Activity: 392
Merit: 112
What are the measures to keep your private key safe and in memory ? Are there any alternatives to retrieve the key back ?
Private key is very import to every wallet, if other people will know your private key, they can easily open it and can get your balance their. You should take care your private key. You cannot retrieve your funds if you lost your private key, make multiple back up of your private key.
Activity: 460
Merit: 100
What are the measures to keep your private key safe and in memory ? Are there any alternatives to retrieve the key back ?

That's why you're in a bad mood because you've got that private key why you've got that bigger mistake and you're going to break it out but do not lose the time to make your bitcoin wallet again but that's what's lost to you.

I think its hard to recover if the key of wallet is forgoten because its many combination of number and letters so for safety your wallet its good if you have a hard copies so that if you forgot you have a backup copies and you surely to keep that you only you know so that you dont risky for your bitcoin.
Activity: 186
Merit: 0

That's why you're in a bad mood because you've got that private key why you've got that bigger mistake and you're going to break it out but do not lose the time to make your bitcoin wallet again but that's what's lost to you.
Activity: 28
I'm not sure which key you are talking about. If it's about password, then make easy one. If you talking about Private Key, which is 32 different symbols. It's impossible to remember...
Activity: 378
Merit: 103
he should then forget that he was having bitcoin..  you cant recover if you forget your key Smiley
Activity: 569
Merit: 250
https://stake.com/
If some one forget his wallet private he can’t do anything besides create a new one. Because private key is one the wallet  security, the function same like password. After you create a wallet make sure to put in a safe place, and if possible make an encrpyted password to make it more secure.
Activity: 41
probably do many back ups. don't just rely on memory. if yours got lost, its lost forever
Activity: 176
“Blockchain Just Entered The Real World"
If you lose your private keys, you ll lose your funds, that's it. It's impossible to recover a private key after its lost. The best thing to do is save your private keys in different places. Make sure they are saved securely. You can write it down on a paper and store the paper securely somewhere. I have seen different opinions regarding the idea of private keys. Some says private keys are the worst way for security. Infact the amount of cryptocurrencies that have been lost through lose of private keys are big.
Activity: 624
Merit: 250
I think writing it on paper will be safer than store it in the computer or any other gadget or mobile app. Write it down on the paper and keep it in the safe place. Because once you lose it, it will be hard for you to have it back.
Activity: 271
We cant retrieve our private keys if it is stolen or forgotten. Make sure to keep your private keys and password and have a back up file when you forgot it or make some copy of your keys in flash drive or other things where you can save it.
Activity: 46
Yes, best way is to print it on paper and store it in freezer. Or write it down to text file, winrar it and set password, make back up ofc and store in on usb flash drive.
Activity: 1110
Merit: 104
The OGz Club
if you forget the private key it is a big loss, because there is no way to restore it again, so better keep the private key in some apps do not just store it in one app, so if you forget you still have a backup.
Activity: 616
in theory i think the key will not coming back forever because as we cans see that the private key is shown once at the beginning when we create the wallet, after that the private key will not shown again forever, so if you lost your private key i htink it same that you lost your bitcoin on that address
Activity: 2548
Merit: 572
#SWGT CERTIK Audited
i back up all my private key files in flashdisk, not only 1 but 3 flashdisk and  back up every week if i have new file to put on flash disk. i think to keep it safety with me is already enough and i don't want to save in cloud storage services
Activity: 378
If you lost your private key, then you lose all your bitcoin in your wallet as no other way to recover them. Better provide a print-out of your private key and place it in a safe places for your recovery if you need it.
Activity: 41
Have not read anywhere that private key is retrievable when lost and I don't think technology is coming to that because the uniqueness of blockchain technology encryption is in its private key.
Activity: 406
Merit: 254
BookiePro.Fun - The World's Betting Exchange
On my opinion, you cannot retrieve back youe key to access your account, unless you make a new account.  I also experience this ones and I also don't know ehat to do, I do my best to retrieve it but it will takes so long to unlocked it again. The things that I do is I make another account and I copy the key of my count to my google drive so that I can remember it.
Activity: 406
If you have erased your private key you will not have any other way to recover it. So you should always have a back up. You save all your copy to USB with your important information especially the private key.

It is good to be sure that these are our important documents. We should only double the security of our assets
Activity: 42
you should print you key and store in sa very safe place. if your key will be lost you're screwed probably
Pages:
Jump to: