Pages:
Author

Topic: What if the ICO projects pay the bounty hunters in bitcoin only? - page 3. (Read 2254 times)

Activity: 444
Merit: 254
It would be a good strategy for hunters. For projects - in that case they can demand only high quality actions from hunters to promote their idea. For example not to use bounty social accounts which are full of bounty ads and not effective.
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
Many bounty hunters dream of such changes in the market. After all, it will be possible to get a better and more reliable reward. Unfortunately, the projects themselves are unlikely to be interested in such changes. Because in this case they lose an effective way to advertise.
Activity: 476

For bounty hunters it will be beneficial as they would not have to wait for their rewarded tokens to be listed
on exchanges with an uncertain value. Those campaigns should with limited number of participants, otherwise
they would be overloaded. The question is, why would the ICOs  pay in BTC, when they can pay in their tokens.
What would be the benefit for them.
Activity: 798
Merit: 251
If ICO pays Bounty participants with Bitcoin, it will definitely make ICO increasingly attract everyone's attention. And the impact on Bitcoin is that selling value will continue to grow because investors will definitely invest in Bitcoin. But is that possible because so far many ICO projects have used the Ethereum platform.
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
Viewed from a community perspective, the method of payment will provide a higher return. Bitcoin and ethereum are good enough quality coins and their value growth is quite productive. So that it can be useful in the long run. Different from the point of view of the ICO team, they will incur higher costs for the method.
Activity: 234
Merit: 100
Do you think paying bounty hunters in bitcoin or ethereum a good idea so that there is uniform payment among the participants? What is your thought about this? Maybe this is the first step to turn back the trust they lost because of mostly valueless coins they offered. What is your thought here guys?

Depends on how transparent an ICO is.
Some ICOs doesn't even want to involve their BTC in bounties at all.

Some projects that I get pay using Ethereum and in my opinion, it's very good. Especially if the paid hunter is using Bitcoin is certainly much better. Because it will have an impact on the price of Bitcoin whose price will continue to soar upwards.

Lol. That doesn't how the market works.
Merit: 101
https://saturn.black
Do you think paying bounty hunters in bitcoin or ethereum a good idea so that there is uniform payment among the participants? What is your thought about this? Maybe this is the first step to turn back the trust they lost because of mostly valueless coins they offered. What is your thought here guys?
This is a good idea, but only those who conduct ICO are unlikely to do so. I think that it is not profitable for them. They will be much more profitable to pay in coins than Ethereum or bitcoin.
Activity: 588
Some projects that I get pay using Ethereum and in my opinion, it's very good. Especially if the paid hunter is using Bitcoin is certainly much better. Because it will have an impact on the price of Bitcoin whose price will continue to soar upwards.
In my opinion if only in bitcoin there is no chance to have other types of coins. I prefer different types of coins. If paid via bitcoin, of course their coins won't sell. They develop their coins and will pay for participating in their project with their own coins. Actually it doesn't matter what you want to be paid for, the important thing is that you get paid and don't waste time.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 278
I am not sure if it will be a good idea or not. The distribution of a project's coin to the bounty hunters do somehow affects its popularity which would have positive effects to the demand and eventually, the market price of cryptos. On the other hand, paying only Bitcoin to bounty hunters will surely save the project coins from downtrend. So maybe, it would have both positive and negative effects. It would be better to spread awareness that holding is more necessary.
Activity: 652
Merit: 103
 there are some bounty of ICO that paid with bitcoin. but it's hard to join, because you must have a good post on your post history to be accepted in their campaign. but it will be good if all ICOs paid all bounty hunters with bitcoin. because if we paid by token, the estimated price will be different after the token list on market, especially after it dumped.
copper member
Activity: 560
Merit: 0
That's a good idea. I'm very happy if the developer pay us with btc instead of their token, cause usually when it comes to exchange, their token value is surprisingly dumped hard. And if they pay us with btc, the price is at a good rate.
Activity: 378

At the falling market, it's better to pay with ETH and BTC! At the growing market, it's better to get money in tokens to increase the chance of finding a worthy project! But I'll be glad if projects pay what they've promised.
Activity: 289
This seems very difficult to implement. Project owners always want to pay with their coins. So we see that very few bounty programs pay by BTC, ETH or USDT.
Activity: 954
Merit: 104
ludenaprotocol.io
I think that it will be only good for bounty hunters because ICOs have to spend their raised funds to pay bounty hunters. But if the ICOs send them tokens, they do spend single dollar on it Wink.
Activity: 280
Merit: 11
No matter the amount a coin is sold before lunching on exchange, there is no guarantee it will sell above or even at same price after listing. Most times, people blame it on bounty hunters. So if hey think bounty hunters are the ones at fault, then they should be paid in another currency in the market.
copper member
Activity: 84
Custom Contract Network (CCN)
Paying bounty hunters in native tokens is a strategic move because it helps create more holders of the token and additionally, this would create more liquidity when they decide to go on an exchange.
copper member
Activity: 112
Velic Ecosystem
Most projects do not pay bounty hunters in bitcoin and ethereum because the fact is that those projects do not have the funds to pay for such payments so they go with what they do have.
Activity: 532
Merit: 151
Why should they pay bounty hunters when the projects fails. When the project fails they walk away saying the project is canceled who cares the bounty hunters.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 102
Cryptocurrency addict | Invest at your own risk.
obviously, this will make all bounty hunters happy and more eager to work, but the bounty manager must be more strict in regulations so that no one cheats with some bot accounts. I really hope that both the ico and sto projects do this  Kiss
Pages:
Jump to: