Pages:
Author

Topic: What if the ICO projects pay the bounty hunters in bitcoin only? - page 7. (Read 2254 times)

Activity: 686
Merit: 250
If the bounty hunters payment directly bitcoin and ethereum the essence of ERC 20 tokens wouldn't become popular. No chance at all to know the newly platforms. Although receiving bitcoin either ethereum as a payment is hassle free or I mean effortless to exchange the tokens. Then I also think that the more ICOs adopted this kind of payment there will have a shortage of bitcoin supply and ethereum because the bounty hunters will choose to hold this coins. This is possible especially when the market is down.
They have to pay using their own token, this not only makes sense when it comes to the money they are spending, this also makes sense since they are distributing their coins among thousands of new users that will make use of this new coin, so I do not see any chance that most icos are going to change the way they pay their bounty hunters.
Activity: 1302
Merit: 503
the hope of many hunters certainly paid for with coins the obvious can be sold at a high price. but to be able to join in the bounty that pays with bitcoin is not easy. strict regulations and the need to work more than another bounty and even a limited number of participants in this case.
- Of course bounty hunters always want to receive rewards that are token or coin because the value of these rewards, although it is not so clear, we can say it as a lottery game but the bounty hunters still love it when each reward always has a huge chance for them to get huge amounts of money. Especially the rules for joining are very simple, many bounty hunters can optimize rewards when using multiple accounts, but if the reward is bitcoin, things will not be easy for the hunters when the requirements are harsh and higher, they can hardly use multiple accounts, even if they do not work seriously, forbidding participation is a sure thing to happen
Activity: 150
Merit: 1
Do you think paying bounty hunters in bitcoin or ethereum a good idea so that there is uniform payment among the participants? What is your thought about this? Maybe this is the first step to turn back the trust they lost because of mostly valueless coins they offered. What is your thought here guys?
yes, paying in bitcoin or ethereum is a good idea but most ICo's won't do that, they rather pay in their own tokens. I think it might be too expensive paying in bitcoin or ethereum.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 10
I think it is a good idea to pay Bounty hunters in Bitcoin or Ethereum because it solves 2 problems at the same time: the dump of the project' tokens price and low income for hunters.
Activity: 770
the hope of many hunters certainly paid for with coins the obvious can be sold at a high price. but to be able to join in the bounty that pays with bitcoin is not easy. strict regulations and the need to work more than another bounty and even a limited number of participants in this case.
Activity: 322
I don't think it's important to use which cryptocurrency ICO project as a payment method. The important thing is that the project should allocate rewards on time and by volume。
Yes ,that is true ,it does not matter what cryptos are to be rewarded to the bounty hunters from ICO projects , if they pay bitcoin then so much the better ,the important , the labor of the bounty hunters are rewarded by their respective  ICO bounty project.
Activity: 378
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
I don't think it's important to use which cryptocurrency ICO project as a payment method. The important thing is that the project should allocate rewards on time and by volume。
Activity: 333
This is a good idea, but I don't think it will happen. The ICO project belongs to the startup team. They are not willing to invest a lot of money. They prefer to use their own coins as a reward. If Bitcoin is used to pay for a reuse contract, the ICO may be resurrected and the scammer is not willing to pay a high fee.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 104
There are some campaigns who pay their particpants using btc you may take a look on this board https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=52.0.

That would be a great idea however for sure they will reduce it and one thing that I can see why they pay using their own token so that it will create a volume after releasing it to hunters but still it may cause dumps.
Activity: 336
Bounties in the first place is a very cheap form of advertisement and I am not sure how many projects can even pay all their bounty hunters in bitcoin. I think it is too expensive to them. Also, payment in bitcoin sucks real hard at this dip because of the volatility in case you bought it last year or beginning of this year when the values were quite high. Paying in their native tokens is very cheap and can easily be afforded by them that is why they always pay in their native tokens.
Activity: 762
Merit: 500
For people who wants fast money they prefer to have BTC or ETH with their bounty works.
But there are some participants who wants to have tokens which can give them more money.
Remember that there is a fix rate in BTC campaign while in token we are on staking which can give more numbers to us.
I prefer tokens to have and sell them at high in market.
Activity: 983
Merit: 100
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc
Well i think it might work for bounty hunters. If the projects pay in bitcoin the tokens cant dumped by bounty hunters. But the problem is if the ico cant collect big money bounty hunter will get less profit. I never join a bounty campaign with bitcoin as reward before.
Activity: 1079
Merit: 352
that will never happen because an ICO owner doesn't want to spend money. or at least spend the least amount of money. so they pay with the thing they are creating out of thin air aka the tokens they create. and that costs them nothing.
paying with bitcoin requires them to pay money and buy bitcoin and pay with a valuable coin.

basically this..

but sometimes they change on how they pay the bounty hunter though.. like they want to avoid some complication later on with the regulation so they switch to pay in ETH instead their native tokens like what happens with daostack.
Activity: 434
There are some ICOs paying out in stable crypto,but point is that it isn't cost efficient and it isn't original matter of bounty.
Giving out original token increase awareness
Activity: 2324
Merit: 504
Do you think paying bounty hunters in bitcoin or ethereum a good idea so that there is uniform payment among the participants? What is your thought about this? Maybe this is the first step to turn back the trust they lost because of mostly valueless coins they offered. What is your thought here guys?
I can only fully support this idea. That would really be a good solution to pay the participants in eth or btc. This would ensure that bounty participants not only receive worthless tokens for the work they have done.
While that sounds good, paying in BTC is more likely can't be done, most of ICO are gathering the funds through ETH or other smart contract platform, maybe in some cases it is possible
but just think about it, the less their token get involved into some kind of activity the more chance it will become useless.
copper member
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
I can only fully support this idea. That would really be a good solution to pay the participants in eth or btc. This would ensure that bounty participants not only receive worthless tokens for the work they have done.
Activity: 700
Merit: 100
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
This strategy is also requested for every bounty hunter so the token's they gonna get will no affect is the price of the token will dump. It's also good for me to get faster our reward in a short day after workig on their project.
Activity: 224
Merit: 12
It would be awesome and a win win situation for everybody. First of all, people would get paid in a very valuable currency. Secondly, there would be no price dump after listing on first exchanges. A great solution.
Activity: 770
Merit: 102
Matrix Built On An Ethereum Smart Contract
Since most ICO's get the bulk of their money in Ethereum it would make more sense to pay in that currency rather than Bitcoin. It fact you could even take this idea one step further and set up the smart contract that people are sending their investments to, to send a defined percentage of the money taken in to the bounty manager who would be responsible for distributing it to the participants.
Activity: 856
It's a great idea. But the vast majority of ICO will never go for this. They simply do not benefit from it. Why pay hunters for bounty real money when you can pay wrappers that are not worth anything and it is not known whether when it is for them a good price. Therefore, it is very difficult to find such bounties and places in them are almost instantly filled.
Pages:
Jump to: