Pages:
Author

Topic: What if the ICO projects pay the bounty hunters in bitcoin only? - page 8. (Read 2251 times)

Activity: 2002
Merit: 269
Do you think paying bounty hunters in bitcoin or ethereum a good idea so that there is uniform payment among the participants? What is your thought about this? Maybe this is the first step to turn back the trust they lost because of mostly valueless coins they offered. What is your thought here guys?

They used to pay bounty hunters with Bitcoin I don't know why it is stopped bounty hunters will definitely want to receive their rewards in Bitcoin or ethereum and they can even protect their coins from dumping because only investors and the team will own it.
Activity: 322
Merit: 1
Do you think paying bounty hunters in bitcoin or ethereum a good idea so that there is uniform payment among the participants? What is your thought about this? Maybe this is the first step to turn back the trust they lost because of mostly valueless coins they offered. What is your thought here guys?
if icos would pay their bountie hunters with bitcoin, it would surely be the best for everyone. the participants have coins that have a real value and the token price can not be pulled down when bountie hunter sell their tokens. that is why it would be the best solution for me.
Activity: 2044
Merit: 180
Chainjoes.com
For bounty hunters, getting paid for their work in Bitcoin or ethereum would be very good. Some ICO projects already pay for bounty hunters in Bitcoin and very rarely in ethereum. However, it seems to me that this will not be very beneficial for the ICO teams themselves. After all, they distribute their tokens to collect bitcoins and ethereum. True, if they do this only to campaign signatories, it is not such a big amount. Especially if the ICO team does not want bounty hunters to influence the price reduction of their token after listing on the stock exchange.
Activity: 574
Merit: 100
If payment using Bitcoin or Ethereum for bounty hunters is a very good idea. So the volume of Bitcoin and Ethereum gets bigger and the crypto market will rise again. And bounty hunters will find it easier to make sales because coins are already listed on the crypto-coin market.
Activity: 490
Merit: 11

It's a good idea since it favor to the hunters but actually it could be very difficult for the ICO TEAM if the projects is on going and underdevelopment which is not really sure of the success so generally it's not fair for the ICO .
Activity: 653
Merit: 10
Last yearn many ICO and bounty campaign use bitcoin only for payment, but is just for signature bounty campaign, you can check the profile of bounty campaign manager Yahoo and ask him about still have bounty campaign use bitcoin as payment.
copper member
Activity: 479
I have not to see one ICO that pays Bitcoin or ethereum but how I wish this will be the rules or the tradition, but these ICO started at zero cost and they are paying with I owe you token that they created and a promise of a platform and a value in the market, it's very advantageous for them but not for us.
Activity: 616
Merit: 103
A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards
In my opinion as a bounty hunter and a cryptocurrency trader, it is not a good idea to pay the bounty hunters a bitcoin or ethereum. I think it is really effective if bounty hunters will be rewarded the ICo tokens, in this way, ICO tokens will be more tradable in crypto exchange/s once the bounty hunters are going to trade their rewards and at the same time, trading volume is increasing.
Activity: 700
send and receive money instantly, with no hidden c
I will be really happy if ICOs will just pay us with BTC or ETH and not with their own coin. Although the idea is good for us hunters, I think some ICO companies won't agree with this.
yeah, you are right.
i will also be happy to accept ethereum or bitcoin as a gift. but i think it's not a good idea for their tokens.

it is likely that this will hurt some people.
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
I believe there are some project already implementing that kind of payment system even though it still not many of those kind of reward.
But if all of the bounty campaign giving that kind of reward, i would be happy to join the project.
copper member
Activity: 266
Merit: 9
Kill E'm With Kindness
That's a hard decision for ICO's I think because the reason why they start ICO's is to raise funds to supply their project or for them get instant money (if it is a scam). This will be a big advantage for Bounty Hunters and a Big Loss for ICO's.. Yes it is possible for them to pay their Hunters BTC or ETH so there will be no dumping of coin and also if ICO's only targeting to get their funds in their token itself..  Also this will prevent scam ICO's even just for a little because only legit ICO's could make a capital fund of BTC or ETH in running their bounty campaigns..  Wink Wink That will be a good thing if it will be implemented in this forum generally ..
Activity: 658
Rangers Protocol
If the bounty hunters payment directly bitcoin and ethereum the essence of ERC 20 tokens wouldn't become popular. No chance at all to know the newly platforms. Although receiving bitcoin either ethereum as a payment is hassle free or I mean effortless to exchange the tokens. Then I also think that the more ICOs adopted this kind of payment there will have a shortage of bitcoin supply and ethereum because the bounty hunters will choose to hold this coins. This is possible especially when the market is down.
Activity: 2296
Merit: 225
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
that will never happen because an ICO owner doesn't want to spend money. or at least spend the least amount of money. so they pay with the thing they are creating out of thin air aka the tokens they create. and that costs them nothing.
paying with bitcoin requires them to pay money and buy bitcoin and pay with a valuable coin.
Some ICO projects already pay for bitcoin bounty hunters and, more rarely, ethereum on this forum. However, of course, it is unlikely that all ICO teams will want to pay for the work of bounty hunters in Bitcoin or ethereum, since on the whole this is not very profitable for them. The task of ICO is to distribute its new tokens and collect bitcoins and ethereum, and not vice versa. If some ICO teams are interested in bounty hunters not lowering the price of their tokens after listing on an exchange, then for this reason as well they can do it.
Activity: 700
I agree that if the bounty hunter paid with ethereum and bitcoin, but it all depends on the developer. In addition to not wanting to spend money, Developers do not want their coins to be quiet trading. Maybe there are some developers who want to pay with ethereum or bitcoin but only a little.
This certainly hopes any bounty hunter because it will be easy to sell the coins by the results of their work. but it will require a huge expense and certainly not recklessly brave projects issued capital of it it. Moreover, with the payment of coins from the ICO also helps these coins to be marketed so that it can be easily recognized by the investor is not merely a payment only.
Activity: 375
Merit: 18
send & receive money instantly,w/out hidden costs
I think this is a good idea, I see some bounties that pays ethereum or bitcoin especially on service section. There is only two things I thought when they pay ethreum or bitcoin. First, they are legit and have funds to market their project which is a good thing. And lastly, they don't want to pay with their tokens/coins to avoid dump.
Activity: 336
hahaha looking at the huge number of bounty participants that would be very expensive for the project managers to bear. That is why they choose to pay in their native tokens rather than paying in btc or eth or any other major cryptocurrencies. A little suggestion though maybe they can be paid half in any major cryptocurrency and then half payment in their native cryptocurrency.
Activity: 686
Merit: 39

That's a good idea. I think it shows that the ICO project team is serious about their project and most likely not a scam project as they wanted to spend money to pay the bounty hunters with btc and eth. But it's very rare today to find a bounty campaign that pay in btc or eth. Daostack was the last bounty campaign that pay in eth.
Activity: 686
If bounty hunters paid in bitcoin it would be a mess for the bitcoin and the investor of the bitcoin and you can expect a lot of MASSIVE DUMP. Think twice, pay in tokens is absolutely a great way for it
You are completely incorrect, bitcoin is the coin with the most volume so if bounty hunters were paid in bitcoin they will not crash the price of bitcoin but it is useless to even think about it because it is not going to happen since the developers are never going to do that since they will need money to pay so many people and most projects do not have any when they begin their development.
Activity: 784
Merit: 500
I agree that if the bounty hunter paid with ethereum and bitcoin, but it all depends on the developer. In addition to not wanting to spend money, Developers do not want their coins to be quiet trading. Maybe there are some developers who want to pay with ethereum or bitcoin but only a little.
Activity: 840

I think some ICOs already didi this. Most project pays boounty hunters with their own token because its much more cheap and its for awareness for their token and adding more holder. We saw that many project doing airdrop and i think its to increase awareness from market
Pages:
Jump to: