Pages:
Author

Topic: what impact has gambling make in your life? - page 12. (Read 1071 times)

Activity: 1512
Merit: 316
December 18, 2017, 03:00:41 AM
i think every decision you make in your life is gambling.. so the whole life is based on your gambling... like pick a job or major it can make your life better or so much worse  Grin

This should be real joke because in gambling you do not apply much of your logic and skills as only few games require those to used. While in real life if you are doing something definitely their would be something back on your mind and in order to fulfill those needs/desires etc you take action to reach towards that goal. So in comparing the life to gamble is unjustified according to me and I do not believe in it. Yes sometimes you can say may be possible in some decisions but that is very less.

Activity: 2408
Merit: 202
OrangeFren.com
December 18, 2017, 02:19:46 AM
In 2011, I went into gambling and I was trading in betonmarket, but I got disappointed after losing alot of money and those of my friends! Since then I have a serious fear about gambling and betting. But I have started developing interest again as it see that cryptocurrencies make gambling easy  and if I can control greed I can really make profit.

I really agree with you interms of profits you can make profit in gambling  but have a risk as you said you have an bad experience in gambling all your money put in the hole, and correct playing gambling using bitcoin can earn good good profits but be careful.
Activity: 182
Merit: 147
December 18, 2017, 01:21:49 AM
Gambling teaches you how to be bold in a situation full of risks. When you're gambling, there's this feeling of confidence you get that makes you decide what move to make. This move might not lead to the best results, but you'll get on with it just because you are filled with that momentum. It is through gambling that you'll learn how to be strategic and resourceful. Strategic in a way of making your bets and resourceful when things go wrong and you don't have anything to play with anymore. Lastly the best lesson gambling has taught me is to have self control. You should know when it's enough or you will be empty handed.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 503
December 17, 2017, 10:42:14 PM
In 2011, I went into gambling and I was trading in betonmarket, but I got disappointed after losing alot of money and those of my friends! Since then I have a serious fear about gambling and betting. But I have started developing interest again as it see that cryptocurrencies make gambling easy  and if I can control greed I can really make profit.

Gambling taught me to take calculated risks and to be able to take odds and evaluate my chances and not foolishly and recklessly throw away money into something that i know would only lead to me betting again and putting me in debts
Activity: 322
Merit: 106
$CYBERCASH METAVERSE
December 17, 2017, 10:05:02 PM
i think every decision you make in your life is gambling.. so the whole life is based on your gambling... like pick a job or major it can make your life better or so much worse  Grin
legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1011
December 17, 2017, 09:55:09 PM

I don't think you can control your greed each time you gamble because most of the time it will be out of control and only sometimes your able to control your greed and make some money. If you already gave up gambling due to huge losses then it is better don't come back to gambling again to make money instead try to invest the same money in some good altcoins to earn good profit in the long run.
Activity: 784
Merit: 262
AZBI NETWORK - Multichain system
December 17, 2017, 06:36:25 PM
emotion and greed are the hardest enemies of gamblers.
if you ever give up in gambling and betting!
never come back before you can control your greed and your emotions.
because if not, the same thing will still happen to you
and will be very unfortunate if you fall back in gambling
Activity: 882
Merit: 269
December 17, 2017, 04:47:19 PM
Pages:
Jump to: