Pages:
Author

Topic: What is a good amount to invest? - page 10. (Read 5535 times)

Activity: 728
Merit: 101
July 31, 2018, 12:21:07 PM
it depends on yourself, do not get the money you have, you invest everything into the world of crypto and to the point that your daily needs are disturbed, so the most important enough, and not to interfere with your finances
Activity: 560
Merit: 100
July 31, 2018, 12:15:26 PM
depends on you. but i think investment is not about how much amount, but where you invest your money. if you invest in the right place, regardless of the amount of money you invest, you will profit. find out the right place for investment, just decide whatever amount you will invest right.
Activity: 238
Merit: 0
July 31, 2018, 12:14:06 PM
The best amount to invest in crypto is this that you can lose without any regrets. Crupto market is very volatile so you should be patient and don't nervous.
Any amount will be acceptable for the market. Just the amount of money depends only on your income, and the experience you will receive with any capital. So if you have experience, invest more money to make money in a short period.
Activity: 420
Merit: 101
July 31, 2018, 12:10:24 PM
Invest a small amounts in  some of the inexpensive but good project , if you want more, then look for something more promising in development and use, such as Ethereum. Do not invest more than what you can afford to lose.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
July 31, 2018, 11:41:55 AM
To my mind, the best way to choose the best possible amount to invest is to think how much you can afford to lose without becoming a bankrupt as anything connected with crypto involves risks
Activity: 336
July 31, 2018, 11:41:07 AM
The best amount to invest in crypto is this that you can lose without any regrets. Crupto market is very volatile so you should be patient and don't nervous.
Activity: 854
Merit: 102
PHORE
July 31, 2018, 11:39:49 AM
If you are a newbie and start a little better then your investment is for a scam you can not get inside but if you know the strategy first you can increase your investment so you can earn more.
Activity: 224
Bounty Detective
July 31, 2018, 11:39:21 AM
For me, there is no ideal amount when you are investing, it really depends on your capacity and capability but we cannot hold the fact that the more you invest the greater the profit.
Activity: 602
July 31, 2018, 11:37:00 AM
Well, as for me, 1000$ is a good amount to start with. if you use smaller amount, you can lose on deposit and withdrawal comissions.
Go and earn at least 1000 on usual job.
Activity: 392
July 31, 2018, 11:36:54 AM
I think that any amount can be good, it depends on how much you are going to get and your expectations. i think that it also depends on the initial amount of the coin cost. if it is high then you should think how much you can afford
Activity: 157
July 31, 2018, 11:33:34 AM
It all depends on you. From my point of view, you should start with a small investment. Remeber, never borrow money for crypto, you can lost all. If you need to invest on coin to hold it only, $100 is enough to become $1000 few years later. Actually, it depends on your budget and salary. Good luck!

Activity: 280
Merit: 28
July 31, 2018, 11:12:51 AM
The best amount for investment is one that you are not afraid to lose. Never invest money that you can not afford. Otherwise, you will get into debt and investments will not do you any good, but only disappointment.
Activity: 191
Merit: 3
July 31, 2018, 11:06:01 AM
 I dont think there is a definite amount one need to invest in the crypto market, we are always advised to invest only what we can afford to lose, that means only invest that extra amount of money you have for the crypto market is just way too volatile, You can always start small and grow your investment as time goes by as  this gives you the time frame to learn more about the crypto market
Activity: 98
Merit: 1
Reserve Your Ledger at GYMLEDGER.COM
July 31, 2018, 10:58:42 AM
The frame for this is not exist and I think that if you invest a large amount so you will get a large profit as well. So do not be worried about this question
Activity: 392
July 31, 2018, 10:55:34 AM
The bigger the investment, the higher the return, but that is when you invest in trusted coins such as bitcoin. With alternative cryptocurrencies, you should be double vigilant and careful where you put your money into.
legendary
Activity: 1163
Merit: 1005
July 31, 2018, 04:20:12 AM
There are no minimal sum for investment. If you hear that somebody tell "without 1K$ you can not earn money", do not believe those people
exactly, no matter how much capital you have you can invest in cryptocurrencies. remember carefully the advice I will give, start investing with a good coin and buy when the market price decreases, so you can more easily get it so you will not be too affected when the price is not stable. save up to three years and sell.
Activity: 476
July 31, 2018, 04:11:25 AM
If you want to trade the best deposit for start is 3000$ (in case if you have some knowledge on trading). If you don't have knowledge start with small sum of money which you don't afraid to lose.
Activity: 322
July 31, 2018, 03:46:05 AM
I would simply not recommend investing more money here than you can afford to lose. I just invested the first sum, and then I started working with the dividends received from the projects.
Activity: 588
Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain
July 31, 2018, 02:59:31 AM
in my opinion, this is indeed a good opportunity for investment. Because the current crypto also the longer the more advanced and growing. This is great, and I also recommend investing in crypto. While there are still many opportunities and chances.
Activity: 434
July 31, 2018, 01:52:31 AM
I suppose that here the guys are pretty modest. As for me, I began with 100 dollars but it was several years ago. You can invest any sum - everything depend on your income.
Pages:
Jump to: