Pages:
Author

Topic: What is a good amount to invest? - page 18. (Read 5535 times)

Activity: 179
Merit: 10
July 19, 2018, 06:10:16 AM
Obviously the sum that you will lose on the off chance that anything happens or most exceedingly awful come to most noticeably awful. Since here in crypto isn't for here and now benefit yet for long haul benefit on the off chance that you be eager here you will lose the greater part of your cash so that is for you to discover the amount you will contribute.
Activity: 166
Merit: 1
“The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem”
July 19, 2018, 06:06:51 AM
There are not any frames for the amount of investments I think. If you want to get more profit, invest more money so their are depend on each other.
Activity: 281
Merit: 100
https://dozarplati.info
July 19, 2018, 04:34:52 AM
Always try to invest as much as you are ready to lose. You should have diversification and only good tokens in the portfolio, which will be very expensive. It is important to choose good projects and count on their success. Do it carefully and try to constantly diversify your portfolio, it's really very important
Activity: 82
Merit: 0
July 19, 2018, 04:19:16 AM
My opinion is similar to that of most people. You can't invest more than you can afford. Because there's a huge risk of cryptocurrency. So you have to understand that.
Activity: 924
Merit: 106
homt.net
July 19, 2018, 04:18:09 AM
10-20% of your allocated money for investment.
So if you decide to invest $100,000 somewhere, invest atleast $10,000 into high risk investments such as cryptocurrencies and rest invest into stocks because in long term stocks are very profitable.
Activity: 504
Merit: 100
July 19, 2018, 04:14:29 AM
the investment profits depend on you, smart or not to choose where to invest. You want to invest or trade ? if your investment is better you buy ico coins that are cheap and sometimes can be a bonus. but if you want to profit every day, you better trading. but trading must be smart if you want profit every day.
Activity: 45
July 19, 2018, 04:10:08 AM
In fact, investors have shown a renewed interest in cryptocurrency as of late, which further confirms.Best Investment? Mark Cuban Says Not Gold Or Bitcoin But Paying Off Debts Billionaire tech businessman and one of the Shark.So invest Good amount and get Good profit now.
Activity: 46
July 19, 2018, 02:27:36 AM
I think investment depends on your financial situation. If you can afford more than others, then you can naturally invest more money from other people. If you are optimistic about this project, try to invest a little more.
Activity: 303
Merit: 12
July 19, 2018, 02:23:39 AM
I think for now the last highest I checked, ie ETH.
probably because of the ease in getting it and also easy to get so that the price can be high and also we more easily get it.
Activity: 350
Merit: 103
July 19, 2018, 02:20:57 AM
I think that the underlying investment is not the amount of your investment, and the investment object and the point in time when you made this investment. And given the high volatility of the cryptocurrency, and the presence of a very large number of cryptocurrency pacifiers, there is a great risk of losing all the money, or freeze them for a long time. You can invest $ 1000 and earn $ 1 million if the token shows a very, very active growth. Such cases have been repeatedly. And you can invest and $ 50 thousand and lose most of your capital.
Activity: 147
July 19, 2018, 02:19:34 AM
I want to say if it all depends on the money you have and your coins you want to invest. And also Everyone has the right to determine the amount of money in it. They just need to think about and research ICO before investing their money in it.

Activity: 252
OPEN GAMING PLATFORM
July 19, 2018, 02:15:15 AM
I thing first time 15% of your money and than if you like it, you can raise the amount. if you do not need your money in a short time, you will earn money
Activity: 168
July 19, 2018, 02:12:18 AM
If you want to login to the crypto market you should do a very good research. The minimum amount you must deposit to make money must be as much as an Eth.
Activity: 424
Merit: 250
July 19, 2018, 01:28:19 AM
The more the better, the main thing that the investment was of high quality. Never invest all the money in one project, distribute your investment portfolio to several assets.
Activity: 61
July 18, 2018, 07:49:19 PM
At least the amount you want to invest depends on your own, but I suggest for a good investment you have to choose first the potentially big coins that will benefit you in the future, if you choose the wrong coin then the losses you will get.
Activity: 224
A decentralized registry for unique assets
July 18, 2018, 07:43:27 PM
I think that a good amount for investments will be 1000 dollars. Look and study the ICO projects, also consider which coins are better to invest in your money.
Activity: 714
Merit: 117
July 18, 2018, 07:39:18 PM
There is no absolute amount which can be considered "good" or "bad" for investing, but only a relative one. The correct amount is just the money that you can afford to lose. Full stop.
Activity: 55
July 18, 2018, 07:08:13 PM
Naming price to invest for new investors to me can be risky, investment is actually risky itself and the saying around has always be to invest what u can afford to lose. Investing all you have on a project is also a risk, whatever you plan to invest split it into your well researches projects just like every other investment strategy. If one fails others won't and your profit taking will be staggered
Activity: 109
July 18, 2018, 07:00:56 PM
First u need to be wise, It all depends on how much money you have. They always say that you can not invest the last money. Invest only what you're not afraid to lose. After all, the cryptocurrency market is not stable and everything can happen.
Activity: 434
Merit: 105
July 18, 2018, 06:59:01 PM
The good amount to invest is highly dependable of the goals you want to achieve. If you just want to get feeling of the market than $500-$1000 is perfect. If you want to invest more seriously may be $5000-$10000 is good amount. It all depends of you and the financial state you are.
Pages:
Jump to: