Pages:
Author

Topic: What is a good amount to invest? - page 82. (Read 5535 times)

Activity: 91
Merit: 0
March 20, 2018, 10:25:28 PM
Investment is great decision and concept for human life, it is an assurance for future life. Most people are expecting and wising to have investment of their profit for their life in the future. However, people may often think about the amount and the money it self. For me, we are better to not thinking about the amount or what we can invest. To me, the best investment is not about the amount and what to invest, it is about what we can do and appropriate with our capacity.
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
March 20, 2018, 10:20:59 PM
to make an investment all depends on you, because so many factors you should know in making investments like your income, how much profit you want and that is not less important is the risk factor in you make an investment. So you have to decide the best , how much money you need to invest.
Activity: 659
Merit: 250
March 20, 2018, 10:11:16 PM
What is a good amount to start with when investing into crypto?

I see lots of posts about “I have $100 / $200, what should I buy” and most of the time the answers are with that amount just invest in an ICO etc etc.

I would be interested to know what people here consider a good starting amount to invest...and I know the basics of not investing more than you can afford to loose but for arguements sake, what’s a good number to start with?

I’m not so much interested from a whale perspective of investing like $500k or $1mill, more so the normal everyday average joe male/female investor who wants to dabble in the crypto market. Would it be $1k, $2k, $5k, $10k, $20k etc? People new to the game or interested to start investing in this space may find this useful so they know a rough number which would be a good starting point before turning  that into riches (the obvious dream).

For reference I initially started with about $3k (it’s not loads but it was a start) and over time I’ve added more and more (it gets addicting) into the pot as and when I have the money to spend and when the time seems good to buy.
The best amount you can spend or invest is in your own interest. You have not to depend on other if they start at $100 they can afford it to loss or not its their money. As low as $5-$10 i think you can start in investing no matter how small your investment is as long as you know how to invest in smarter way and how to handle that possible risk intact on it.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 504
March 20, 2018, 10:07:03 PM
if you play cryptocurrency for trading
then a larger fund will result in a larger reward
then I think to start trading with the aim to meet the needs of life, a person has at least 1000 USD
to get 10% profit maybe he should wait 2 or 3 days, so in a month he must get 1000 USD profit as well

but must remember the risk, that crypto market, is very dangerous
Yeah the bigger your capital then the profits may be you get will much bigger but you should know the risks on trading are big enough and very likely to happen? then you have to adjust your capital with your economic ability. always remember "Never invest money that you can not afford to lose" so you will allocate funds according to your ability.
Activity: 162
Merit: 10
March 20, 2018, 09:46:04 PM
I started with 300$. But the more capital you have, the more you can easily make profit because the more tokens that you hold, the most likely it will make profit. However, you might also lose a huge amount of money if you are not careful.
Activity: 406
Merit: 109
March 20, 2018, 09:44:17 PM

I see lots of posts about “I have $100 / $200, what should I buy” and most of the time the answers are with that amount just invest in an ICO etc etc.

I would be interested to know what people here consider a good starting amount to invest...and I know the basics of not investing more than you can afford to loose but for arguements sake, what’s a good number to start with?

I’m not so much interested from a whale perspective of investing like $500k or $1mill, more so the normal everyday average joe male/female investor who wants to dabble in the crypto market. Would it be $1k, $2k, $5k, $10k, $20k etc? People new to the game or interested to start investing in this space may find this useful so they know a rough number which would be a good starting point before turning  that into riches (the obvious dream).

For reference I initially started with about $3k (it’s not loads but it was a start) and over time I’ve added more and more (it gets addicting) into the pot as and when I have the money to spend and when the time seems good to buy.

I began my crypto journey with $50 but the time I started $BTC was only worth $250.
Over the time, we have seen BTC going 20K and now ~9K.

Personally, I feel that your investment depends upon your need and the way you are going to utilize your investment. A lot many people start with 0 investments, they earn tokens from bounties and then invest in different currencies. I also know people who started there crypto journey with over $50K and are still adding every time BTC dips or goes through a correction.

If you are planning to trade over exchanges, there is no fixed number to start with you must invest what you can afford to lose, on the other hand, if you are getting into an ICO, check if you are eligible to get into a private/pre-sale and if you can invest that big chunk of money in it.
Activity: 196
March 20, 2018, 09:36:32 PM
The answer is simple, you should invest the amount that you allow yourself to lose.
the Whatever amount will be invested all depends on you if you want a lot of profit you can invest a lot because cryptocurrency has a high market volatility and you do not have to bet money that can spend half your life,
Activity: 328
March 20, 2018, 09:23:32 PM
With that amount you can invest in a currency that is undervalued, for this I recommend you read a bit about the white paper, the road map, the community behind the cryptocurrency platform to investigate, and more if the investment can generate a profit in the short, medium or long term. if you want to skip this step personally I would invest in deeponion, for this date the $ onion is obtained in approximately 2 dollars, which would allow you to buy 50 $ onion and you could participate in the airdrop that by the way, is still in force, and with only five weeks to finish, just follow the steps to sign up and ready, you can even join the community and support the platform, this could generate extra income.
Activity: 126
March 20, 2018, 09:19:38 PM
Investing  is not about how much the amount you need to invest but how much money you have to invest and how much profit you want to earn and its also what investment platform you want to involve. Its a good idea that you want to invest in crypto currency  as long as you have knowledge about it then you are ready to invest from it. Crypto currency is the new trending investment platform today so its a good start for you, i suggest you to invest in ICO just choose a perfect project company of an iCO for you not to loss your investment but to make a profit from it. Just get some tips from the expert for you not to make a wrong move.
Activity: 163
March 20, 2018, 09:18:54 PM
The amount of money you invest depends on your idle fund. It is wise and doesn,t affect your financial need or your cash flow monthly. Just try to calculate your salary and monthly expenditure, the balance you can save for investment.later your investment gains can be collected to add your investment amount.This is simple and not risky for you and your family.
Activity: 161
Merit: 4
March 20, 2018, 09:09:58 PM
I think it is depends upon your abilities or how much savings you have. For me i will only put half of my savings so that in case of emergency i will use the half and not selling what i invest on altcoin. Non sense if you invest then sell in a short time because you use it in some matter.
Activity: 124
March 20, 2018, 09:08:22 PM

I started with 2000$ invest

what floats your boat
Activity: 132
March 20, 2018, 09:06:04 PM

2-5 k

is a good investment
Activity: 200
March 20, 2018, 09:04:04 PM
The more you invest to start this, the higher your profits will be. But in my opinion I should invest a little more. There is no fear of losing here, it is always safe to invest. So I think you can invest without getting any fear.
Activity: 129
March 20, 2018, 09:02:06 PM

IF YOU ARE STARTING I SUGGEST

3-5 k is enough
Activity: 291
March 20, 2018, 08:54:49 PM
I would say it depends on your budget / financial stability. please do not invest all your life savings into crypto. There is still a posibility that it may crash. Soo just allocate a small percent of money to be invested in crypto. Only invest what you are willing to lose. Dont put your money all in one basket. Proper financial planning is important in every investment we make.
Activity: 294
Merit: 2
March 20, 2018, 08:33:05 PM
Depend from the you and your country).
My first was 500 USD)
Activity: 420
Merit: 7
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSY
March 20, 2018, 07:36:08 PM
Investing an amount varies from individual to individuals and from country to country based on the economic value of your local currency, and how much you can afford to Spare. You don't need to break a bank to invest.

There is no starting point look within to know how much you willing to invest in the space and begin investing, learn to manage your funds that's the most important aspect about investing, know when to take profit.

Investor A : might start with $500 and manages his fund to $50000 within a short period (like 6 month) while

Investor B : might start with $5000 and struggle to manage/grow his fund to $50000 within same time period (like 6 month)

Learn to manage your fund thsts more vital to me.
Activity: 406
EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution
March 20, 2018, 07:31:18 PM
if I think personally the best amount to be invested is a minimum of $ 500 - $ 1000.
Activity: 128
March 20, 2018, 07:25:05 PM

IF you are asking my investment amount my amount would be

around 3-6k this is all that i can afford
Pages:
Jump to: