Pages:
Author

Topic: What is a good amount to invest? - page 86. (Read 5535 times)

Activity: 32
Merit: 0
March 20, 2018, 01:26:07 AM
haii to all who shared their experience what is a good amount to invest, because of this thread i learned more way's or how to handle this kind of situation
Activity: 15
Merit: 4
March 20, 2018, 01:24:21 AM
There are no minimum amount required for you to trade but as the price of bitcoin keeps moving you will need atleast $500 or more for you to have a good trading experience because below $500 would be less profitable,especially in trading you will need to have decent amount of portfolio so you can start trading with good outcomes.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 500
March 20, 2018, 01:23:50 AM
I see experienced investors recommending something in the range of 3 to 5%.
It's understandable that most people don't have much money to invest, and will be tempted to invest all of their savings. However, it's probably better work harder, in something more productive, and save part of the profits to make bigger investments.
3 to 5% of the assets? I do not know about your property. But I think if you are a newbie who is learning about trading then you should invest in the $ 1000 market. This is the minimum number so that you can experience many things and draw lessons for you. It's not a huge number and you should not regret it. Let's make that money a tool to help you understand more about many things.
Activity: 77
Merit: 10
March 20, 2018, 01:20:05 AM
I see experienced investors recommending something in the range of 3 to 5%.
It's understandable that most people don't have much money to invest, and will be tempted to invest all of their savings. However, it's probably better work harder, in something more productive, and save part of the profits to make bigger investments.
Activity: 686
Merit: 39
March 20, 2018, 01:07:55 AM
It depends on how much your profit targets. $500 of profits might be huge for some people but not for some other people. The most important is don't invest more than you can afford to lose. Start invest with little capital to get used to with crypto investment as crypto market is very volatile.
Activity: 476
Merit: 102
March 20, 2018, 12:23:33 AM
There's no good amount to invest. But the ideal is larger amount of money if you wan tot earn huge amount of profit but it is not a necessary the basis of investment. Small or large amount of money you invest are bot good investment the difference only is the output of earning profit. Once you invest large amount you will earn huge profit and when you invest small amount you expect your profit is lesser than large investment.
Activity: 112
March 20, 2018, 12:11:08 AM
There is no fixed amount for ideal invest . it all depends on everyone planning . when i start in cyrpto businnes i do start $100 beucase that time i dont know too much about crypto .
Activity: 1092
Merit: 101
March 19, 2018, 11:47:20 PM
there is no minimum amount in investing in the world of crypto, the bigger the amount we invest the greater the profit we get when the price is high .. but remember, investing in the crypto world is so high risk so if you want to invest should know how cryptocurrency works ..
Activity: 331
Merit: 100
March 19, 2018, 11:30:11 PM
not all the capital to bet on an investment, which I do the best amount of investment, with a modest capital. I've had a failure in investing. but right now I get a lot of benefits from bitcoin investment.
Activity: 924
March 19, 2018, 11:21:41 PM
For years I use the rule: invest only 25% from all of your budget
25% is also good because it will make it safer to invest because if the investment is more than 75% it will be confused when the price is crush and eventually the investment will be a loss.
copper member
Activity: 140
March 19, 2018, 11:07:53 PM
For years I use the rule: invest only 25% from all of your budget
Activity: 896
Merit: 198
March 19, 2018, 11:07:14 PM
investing is a very important concept for human life. First of all, you have to know the presentation. factors such as your income, your life style, your risk taking status are invested. so you decide best how much you need to invest. but whatever it is, take care of the risk you risk taking. and never trust a single investment objective.
Yes i agree with you and also it depends on him if what amount they want, but also he need to careful to choose if where he want to invest.
Activity: 154
March 19, 2018, 11:03:17 PM
It all depends on plan because the amount vary individual to individual and the plan you take it. if you have long term plan then you need a big amount . when i first invest in crypto market i start with 500$.
Activity: 104
March 19, 2018, 10:53:08 PM
The best investment is always the amount you have not used, because even losing it does not affect your current life too much.
Activity: 350
Merit: 11
March 19, 2018, 10:50:37 PM
It seems to me that the minimum good amount for investments is from $ 5000.  With this money, you can make a good portfolio of Crypto-currency.  But more important is the moment of entering the market for crypto-currencies.  If you go now, when the prices for all coins are very cheap, you can form a good portfolio and for a smaller amount.
Activity: 238
Merit: 2
March 19, 2018, 10:32:04 PM
As they say, invest only with free money, which you are ready to lose, in case of loss, then not to remain with a minus and debts

I think it's up to you if you want to invest in a large amount and it does not matter because whatever amount we invest will generate profits then you should choose to invest in a good coin and be careful with risk and see the market price . to avoid losses
Activity: 1064
Merit: 253
March 19, 2018, 10:30:15 PM
It really depends on how much you will invest, investing is risky so it is really up to you whether you invest big or not. Just always be prepared in investing, you might not know what will happen, but never invest if you can't handle loses.
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
March 19, 2018, 10:24:57 PM
You should start with little investments ,do not rush things if you know what you are doing it would you could invest a lot but remember what the experts says,only invest money that you can afford to lose because the market has high volatility and you should be more aware of that,because your investments would be your responsibiity.
Right. Don't be driven by FOMO ( FEAR OF MISSING OUT).  If a coin is a good coin, jumping in a week or two would not make a big difference.

Also, the amount depends on how deep your wallet is.
Activity: 196
March 19, 2018, 10:18:31 PM
You can start investing even with only $ 100. Of course, if you have 100,000 dollars at your disposal, this is a much more serious amount.
The good amount to start is so much that can make a difference to you is managed right from one side and is not dangerous if you lose it in case you make a mistake.
Activity: 714
March 19, 2018, 10:17:45 PM
What is a good amount to start with when investing into crypto?

I see lots of posts about “I have $100 / $200, what should I buy” and most of the time the answers are with that amount just invest in an ICO etc etc.

I would be interested to know what people here consider a good starting amount to invest...and I know the basics of not investing more than you can afford to loose but for arguements sake, what’s a good number to start with?

I’m not so much interested from a whale perspective of investing like $500k or $1mill, more so the normal everyday average joe male/female investor who wants to dabble in the crypto market. Would it be $1k, $2k, $5k, $10k, $20k etc? People new to the game or interested to start investing in this space may find this useful so they know a rough number which would be a good starting point before turning  that into riches (the obvious dream).

For reference I initially started with about $3k (it’s not loads but it was a start) and over time I’ve added more and more (it gets addicting) into the pot as and when I have the money to spend and when the time seems good to buy.

If $3k is your the baseline then it would be better to start at that amount then if you gain then slowly to put up the value until you could reach your highest limit. Although the bigger you want to earn is the bigger you will risk too but you will never know if you will not try. For me, i don't have that much capital but i always invest only to the value that i can afford to lose.
Pages:
Jump to: