Pages:
Author

Topic: what is airdrop? - page 2. (Read 1580 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 10
March 11, 2018, 12:36:54 AM
Airdrop are free coins given by certain project. You just have to register in the form provided and follow necessary steps for you to be able to qualify for an airdrop
Activity: 83
Merit: 0
March 11, 2018, 12:07:04 AM
It's a free coin given and it's distributed by holders joining is free you just give them your wallet address. They give you a certain task you just need to comply.
Activity: 70
March 10, 2018, 11:30:06 PM
airdrop is the distribution of coins for the promotion of coins. For people to start using this coin.
Activity: 504
Merit: 102
March 10, 2018, 11:24:31 PM
Airdrop is an event where you can participate and do the task to be eligible on getting free coins of specific project and the distribution takes place in a week or more by that you should wait to get your free account to your wallet

I was not convince with your saying about airdrop is an event because that is a not an event. I think it is a procedure of distributing token open to all participants to promote the up coming ICO in a bounty thread and earn particular blockchain currency. And i was one of that bounty hunters working on a new project to be known in a blockchain.
Activity: 373
Merit: 100
March 10, 2018, 11:11:05 PM
what is airdrop and how do i get them?
For my own thoughts airdrop was commercialized by an ICO project to make people attracted and fill up the form for the link that they given to us.This is the first step before they decide to make a bounty program in bitcointalk.org.
Activity: 142
March 10, 2018, 11:08:23 PM
It's a free coins for everyone that given by some project maker if they got exceeded profit if u wnna join the airdrop just see the reqirements that listed (eg : you must submit your username, wallet address, etc) and other rules and then just wait and see.
Activity: 196
" As long as you love me"
March 10, 2018, 10:58:40 PM
For me airdrop is an easy way to gain bitcoin or token. It is the fastest / instant income when you fill up the form of a certain ICO and you will wait a week or days to claim your payment. Aside from that airdrop is a free token that is giving away to the participants of the project, but be careful in filling up forms it may lead to your loss because some of the airdrop are scam. Choose the legit one and be wise in choosing them.
Activity: 140
March 10, 2018, 10:50:09 PM
Airdrop is a number of coins distributed free of charge in order to promote, usually only required registration on the project site or join in other communication channels such as telegram.
Activity: 431
Merit: 11
March 10, 2018, 10:42:03 PM
Airdrop is the way to get free tokens that been giving away of the project. You need to participate on airdrop to get free. Airdrop is profitable also but not all airdrop is good some are shit. The reason why investor attract on it
Activity: 140
Merit: 13
First Payment Gateway using GoldBacked cryptocurre
March 10, 2018, 10:39:05 PM
Airdrops are basically free tokens you get for giving away sensitive personal data. Joking aside, there are some good legit airdrops out there that just require something simple such as a telegram singup. Avoid the ones that want you to hand over personal details.
Activity: 714
Merit: 250
March 10, 2018, 10:38:38 PM
what is airdrop and how do i get them?
Airdrop is a platform that distributes coin or tokens for free. and usually, a given coin or token can be said to be small. but the chances of getting it big enough. we can get it when we follow it by registering.
Activity: 630
March 10, 2018, 10:37:44 PM
Airdrop is an event where you can participate and do the task to be eligible on getting free coins of specific project and the distribution takes place in a week or more by that you should wait to get your free account to your wallet
Activity: 114
November 23, 2017, 07:34:57 AM
Imagine in a war, we're soldiers that waiting for foods. Then, food coming from the sky. Sent by the government who sent us to the war.
That food is airdrop. We are the soldier who has to do something before receiving that airdrop.

Okay, I'm sorry. That's a terrible analogy.

In a short way, airdrop is given by the developer . You just have to do some simple step. Not a war.
Activity: 238
November 23, 2017, 04:19:20 AM
Dropping is a short-term way to get a lot of people in the community, and we can air-drop some of the tokens they sell for support, but most of the airdrops now are swindlers. Shocked
Activity: 1316
Merit: 126
November 22, 2017, 04:20:28 AM
distribution of coins. developers do this to attract the audience
That is mostly their plan to attract more people. Of course, a lot will grab this opportunity since it is totally free coins and you just simply filled-up their form and wait for their coins to arrived in your wallet.
Activity: 308
November 22, 2017, 04:13:03 AM
Airdrop is a project that will give coins or tokens to us all, and later we all use wallet ethereum.
Activity: 162
Merit: 100
November 22, 2017, 03:41:18 AM
Like what others have said airdrop is a free program that gives free token. You just have to do what the rules want to be able to become accepted in the airdrop. An airdrop usually requires a minimum numbers of people, so if you see one, dont waste time grab it. Because sometimes airdrop is very hard to find.

I believe it is not that so hard to find nowadays, this week, I have seen so many airdrops on the forum. Not so many, but as many than before and maybe due to the increasing number of ICO's. ICO's that are mostly a scam, which I hated most! So be careful in participating on all of them, you will just waste your time.
Activity: 13
November 21, 2017, 02:25:00 PM
AirDrop  is a free coin distribution before or after hitting the market.
Most of the AirDrops look scammy,
So use a different MyetherWallet when giving your address.
Don't give your private keys to anyone.
Activity: 238
Merit: 102
OPEN GAMING PLATFORM
November 21, 2017, 01:22:08 PM
Airdrop is a kind of giveaway, you just need to do some requirement step to be able to receive the free token or coin. There are a lot of airdrop in this forum but most of them are trash or scam.
Activity: 2
November 21, 2017, 01:12:52 PM
distribution of coins. developers do this to attract the audience
Pages:
Jump to: