Pages:
Author

Topic: what is airdrop? - page 7. (Read 1580 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 250
November 09, 2017, 01:06:55 PM
Like many have said it all depends on the coin. Some are just given freely. While other require you to post and stay active. Some give a lot away and some give away little, but any of those could turn out great. I still like air drops way more than ICO's.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
November 09, 2017, 12:58:58 PM
China's state prohibits clear bitcoin.

Activity: 84
Merit: 10
November 09, 2017, 12:57:38 PM
Airdrop is a free distribution of coins or tokens based on ERC20 Ethereum Smart Contract. Every days  developers open a new airdrop ( a new token) and post on tokens announcement this.Many airdrops use telegram to make a community.
EtherDelta is a exchange used to sell your tokens received by airdrops.
Activity: 34
Merit: 0
November 09, 2017, 12:56:23 PM
what is airdrop and how do i get them?

Its like a giveaway when sometimes a new coin is made they want to give it so they introduce it for the people. You just need to make a wallet and fill in the form to recieve the coins.

You can search on the internet and on this forum for airdrops, but sometimes airdrops are scam so beware.

The one thing I've always failed to understand (perhaps you or someone else can enlighten me) is how a true airdrop can scam you? If it's a true airdrop you receive something for nothing so I do not see what the risk is.

Well, IMO the scam is you provide your personal detail such as email. But of course, you can create an email solely for airdrop only and don’t click on any spam mails that come into your mailbox.

Another case is when people start to buy the airdropped coins in exchange, there is risk of dump.

If you give them your ETH address for an example they will see how much coins you have. They will surely try to break in your wallet after seeing that you have a lot of coins in it.
So thats why I make a lot of ETH wallets in order to prevent that because i think that humans are not dumb they will surely see.
Activity: 28
November 09, 2017, 12:54:01 PM
Airdop is the free tokens by specific developers. It’s free to join by maintaining some rules. But every condition of airdrops are not same. It’s a way to attract community. It’s something similar to Bounty.
Activity: 260
Merit: 104
November 09, 2017, 12:47:51 PM
A true airdrop is simply a case of filling out some details and giving a wallet address and then you will receive coins, many nowadays aren't true airdrops and ask for some sort of task before payment, such as posting on the forum or sharing something on twitter. Be careful to avoid any that ask you to make a donation in exchange for the coins, these are all scams in my opinion.
Activity: 210
November 09, 2017, 12:44:47 PM
You will need a ethereum wallet which is similar to bitcoin wallet and then join the various groups which are on telegram.There are also other methods apart from joining telegram group.
most of them will tell you to complete tasks,and on successfully completing them you will recieve your tokens.
Activity: 812
Merit: 256
November 09, 2017, 12:25:15 PM

Its like a giveaway when sometimes a new coin is made they want to give it so they introduce it for the people. You just need to make a wallet and fill in the form to recieve the coins.

You can search on the internet and on this forum for airdrops, but sometimes airdrops are scam so beware.

The one thing I've always failed to understand (perhaps you or someone else can enlighten me) is how a true airdrop can scam you? If it's a true airdrop you receive something for nothing so I do not see what the risk is.

Well, IMO the scam is you provide your personal detail such as email. But of course, you can create an email solely for airdrop only and don’t click on any spam mails that come into your mailbox.

Another case is when people start to buy the airdropped coins in exchange, there is risk of dump.
Activity: 434
Merit: 103
November 09, 2017, 12:17:23 PM

Activity: 9
November 09, 2017, 12:16:14 PM
I think airdrop is a free tokens with speculative details and rules
Activity: 266
November 09, 2017, 12:14:55 PM
Airdrop is a basically FREE COIN. You can get it just by filling up their form or by joining their slack or telegram.
Activity: 350
BitbondSTO.com | Germany’s First STO | Earn Stable
November 09, 2017, 12:10:33 PM
a kind of coin or token distribution (for free of course) where to get it you are told to (generally just fill out the form or promote the site or coin)
it's just that for now, there are lot of airdrop tell you to send some ETH, and you should be wary of it. because it is very risky and few are really reliable
Activity: 12
November 09, 2017, 12:05:45 PM
Free coins Shocked and they give you details
Activity: 73
November 09, 2017, 12:03:44 PM

Activity: 238
November 09, 2017, 12:03:39 PM

Free coins for you in exchange for resources you will provide to the development team. This can be done through support on forums or through completing other tasks via social media. The ultimate goal is to obtain altcoins that you think are valuable or that you can exchange for btc if you wish.
Activity: 280
November 09, 2017, 11:59:31 AM
Some new projects are dividing their coins free for promotion or some marketing purposes to the public the procedure is called Airdrop, Its usually do free at different platforms like face book or any other social platform that also showing we are dividing free coins and Airdrop of our coins.
Activity: 210
Merit: 12
November 09, 2017, 11:19:13 AM
Airdrops are free coins that are given by the Developers to potential investors, followers, to gain popularity and more followers!
It's a way to attract the community. It's something similar to bounty program, in this case you are given a small task to get coins.
Activity: 728
Merit: 101
The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation
November 09, 2017, 11:17:52 AM
yes its free give away from ico. sometimes airdrop is used by ico rather than use bounty. airdrop is need to be done sometimes when we need to make the coin to be recognize by people
Activity: 70
November 09, 2017, 11:12:45 AM
A free distribution of coins from the developers of a project/coin to gain followers, interest and popularity.
Activity: 1568
Merit: 511
November 09, 2017, 11:08:16 AM

Airdrops is basically a way, that you are giving users free coins to promote/attract or create awareness for a new project.

It has recently be a good way to actually attracts users. Even airdropping 5-10% amount of the total coins, it is still able to attract a lot of people
Pages:
Jump to: