Pages:
Author

Topic: what is airdrop? - page 4. (Read 1580 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 100
November 13, 2017, 02:02:41 PM
Airdrop is given free token Just limited of participant. Grin Grin
Moreover airdrop is a part of token promote.Many token company Given airdrop for limited participant.Just fill up a form and wait to get airdrop free token.
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
November 13, 2017, 09:48:22 AM
Airdrop is a project
Before you open Ethereum wallet. Find telegraph groups. Then go to their project and fill them in the first form
Get started, they'll give you a Token.
Activity: 266
Merit: 114
November 13, 2017, 02:29:04 AM
Airdrop is a giveaway of coins and token by their developers for the sole purpose of the success of their project. Airdrop is done so that more and more people start using that coin or token and the community increases and the developers have support. And in this great marketing strategy, people like us who get free coins. What's better than that. Wink
Activity: 566
November 11, 2017, 04:47:03 PM
It's a free coin giving to participants for free
Activity: 383
November 11, 2017, 01:42:10 PM
what is airdrop and how do i get them?
for me Airdrop is a free coin, but there is also an airdrop requesting ETH for registration.
and to get airdrop tokens is easy enough to fill the registration form, usually his wallet address, account name bitcointalk, gmail, and others .
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
November 11, 2017, 01:23:39 PM
This means that if you are holding BTC in a wallet that allows you to sign messages (local or online one) you can get free money in the form of crypto coins. Below are some of these coins that send to you an amount of their tokens based on how much Bitcoin you have in your wallet, there could be some more, so if you know of some other one that is missing please point to it in the comments below. A word of warning though, you need to be careful with such coins and more specifically what they ask you for in the form of confirmation you are the owner of a given BTC wallet.
Activity: 795
November 11, 2017, 12:45:33 PM
Airdrop is a free coin you get either from a concluded ico or a new coin that was created to be giving out to some people who meet up with their requirements
Activity: 434
November 11, 2017, 12:33:35 PM
airdrop is a form of a give away from various altcoins. You could get one using telegram app, where joining in the group chat is a requirement. Some have other rules such as following them in twitter and retweeting and such. There is a limit of participants who will be chosen to be distributed by their coin. So you must be fast in filling up forms and hope for your luck to be at its peak to have some. Be careful also because their such a threat in this kind of way where hackers use this promotion to make you fill up forms which they could have access to your wallets and steal your coins. So be careful and wise in choosing airdrops.
Activity: 249
November 11, 2017, 12:30:31 PM
Airdrop is the free coins they give. But before you get your free coins you must fill up the form and you must do the simple task like following their twitter acct and facebook page. And after that just wait until they send the coins in your wallet.
Activity: 798
Merit: 17
2023 would most likely be as bearish as 2022
November 11, 2017, 12:15:35 PM
air drop is free giving of ico coins. you have to be fulfilled some things

1 twitter account at least 300 followers
2. bitcointalk acccount ( if you have rank then that will be added advantage
3.Facebook accuont with 300 friends
4. my etherwallet mew address.

some airdrops worth 50$ even. so dont miss it.

meanwhile you can do bounties also
Activity: 644
November 11, 2017, 11:28:05 AM
Airdrops means you can actually get free bitcoins by doing simple task. And also to promote and support the projects in order to have investors and to raise the price. But you need to have a BTC wallet in order for you store your coins.
Activity: 198
November 11, 2017, 11:17:54 AM
airdrop is a free distribution of coins without doing anything. We only do registration such as entering ETH or BTT links and others. Also, airdrop about luck.
Activity: 392
Merit: 106
November 11, 2017, 11:04:40 AM
my opinion airdrop means free Giveaway /free token Grin if you have bitcointalk id and myetherwallet or waves wallet so you can get them from lots of airdrop round. for lots off airdrop you can visit here
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=159.0
thanks Cool
Activity: 156
Bounty Campaign Management
November 11, 2017, 10:32:37 AM
Airdrop is an attempt to bootstrap the network effect, the phenomenon whereby a good or service gains value as more people use it.  It is giving away for free of pre-mined coins.
Activity: 43
Merit: 0
November 11, 2017, 09:21:26 AM
airdrop is FREE distribuition the tokens or coins. Grin
Activity: 140
Merit: 11
November 11, 2017, 09:20:35 AM
Airdrops in my opinion is a strategy novel crypto projects do to gain publicity at inception. It's when they distribute a certain percentage of their coins to the participants. But the caveat is you have to do a few things in order to receive them. Usually this involves, following the project on Twitter, Telegram, Slack, Medium, Bitcointalk. In certain cases you might need to have a certain number of followers on Twitter, friends on facebook and posts on Bitcointalk etc. You also need to have a wallet compatible with the coins the project is offering.
A considerable percentage of airdrops are scams though(or end up being futile attempts), but unless you don't expose your private information like keys or passwords, you would lose nothing except for the time you spend on filling the google form, and tweeting or following them on various groups.
Can they pay off?. Yes they can, in cases where the coin starts circulating and trading on trading platforms. A friend of mine is doing airdrops exclusively and he has made over 100 dollars worth of coins in a month. His payout might not be that great, but hey its free money.
On the other hand if the project is legit and has a good real world use case along with a strong community backing, it might just be the next Ethereum or Litecoin and you might end up holding a fortune in your wallet.
Activity: 518
November 11, 2017, 09:03:09 AM
There are some crypto coins that do something like dumping cargo from an airplane (airdrop) for Bitcoin or ETH owners. This means this: when you keep BTC or Ethereum in your wallet, you can get free virtual money. Or sometime not only for keeping in wallet.

Follow the airdrop info here https://airdropalert.com/
Activity: 854
November 10, 2017, 01:00:40 PM
Airdrops are free tokens that are commonly easy to acquire. Most of them only requires that you signup the google form and join their groups such as in telegram. Some needs retweeting, a little advertising, and sometimes they require you to send some ETH (which is good if the project is legit) to avoid fraud (that's what they say).
Activity: 322
Merit: 23
November 10, 2017, 10:08:22 AM
Airdrop it means free to get token or coins mostly in airdrops are giving token, then first before joining you need to create a wallet to store some of you coins/tokens in myetherwallet. All that you find at bounty campaign in order  to promote their project.
Activity: 180
November 10, 2017, 09:22:44 AM
It's like a freebie token. I think it's like a signature campaign everybody can join and i think it's quite fun earning airdrop.
Pages:
Jump to: