Pages:
Author

Topic: What is best PoS coin to invest into right now? - page 15. (Read 71398 times)

STT
legendary
Activity: 4004
Merit: 1428
☠ ☠ ☠ メメ
I highly recommend DNR as the new fixed 6% PoS is now active. This coin has so many features with masternodes, darksend and atomicswaps just to name a few. DNR has an active dev who is always working on making DNR better and a active community. A good long term future!

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-denarius-d-first-tribus-powpos-hybrid-masternodes-ring-sigs-1967207

can someone explain to a rockie why nobody talks about xgox?

60k xgox ~ 300 xgox day
125% reward

so easy to stack at https://simplepospool.com/?ref=psequeira

Be careful with these ideas of fixed returns.  This isnt new or special to proof of stake.    Any asset can promise to return a set yield no matter what but actually is the effect is the capital value is being eroded or return via this yield.   
The coin must have a revenue and a fee intake to support the staking returns.   Iam a bit sceptical of NEO offline staking as it does not provide utility exactly, POS is a way to replace the expensive POW transaction confirmation.   So how is it still secure or useful when that wallet isnt online to do the work.

Nothing is free, just my basic take.   Its got to be useful to provide a real return long term, of course theres always speculative returns but POS I hope will prove a correct path for crypto on efficiency grounds
Activity: 770
Merit: 258
The Standart Protocol - Solving Inflation
Pos coin with hyper inflation system whats makes it decrease in value over time but it does not happen to pos coin like Dash, Bitsend because if you want to stake it you need minimum 1000 dash or 2500 bitsend and the inflation or coin created through post is not too much. Thats why you need to know percentage of staking on coin you wan to invest to.
Activity: 770
Merit: 252
https://twitter.com/iambitboy
Take a look at MONK - Monkey Project...
Fantastic Roi, good Team and MN release within 2 weeks!
legendary
Activity: 1564
Merit: 1027
Guys, most altcoins are now at a low point.

Perfect time to get your hands on some cheap DMD  Grin
legendary
Activity: 3220
Merit: 1363
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
Beans are STILL crushing the competition:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MYChlzNUAYw

despite naysayers, FUDsters and other ne'erdowells negative comments...

and Alpha crypto only started with a few Beans for his experiment Imagine if he'd really invested...

play with some numbers on here: http://sproutingcalculator.com/

I have achieved good results with BitBean even with the minimum amount required for optimal stakes (or sprouts). I'm impressed with the huge rewards you could get with this cryptocurrency, given that it was the first coin to implement a 20mb block size. As such, I wonder why it is extremely undervalued. Despite all of this, I think that BitBean (or Bean Cash) is one of the best PoS coins worth to invest into right now given the attractive rewards it provides. Smiley

PoS coins are cryptocurrencies which achieve their distributed consensus through a typical computer algorithm called “Proof of Stake”. It is better compared to the cryptocurrencies based on “Proof of Work” algorithm. PoS cryptocurrencies achieve the distributed consensus at a low cost and are more energy efficient.

Apart from this technical benefit, users holding PoS coins receive incentives or dividends on the number of coins they hold.
In terms of cryptocurrencies, it is difficult to choose one best coin. There is always a list of top 5.

1.   DASH
2.   NEO
3.   PIVX
4.   OkCash
5.   NAV Coin

Hope this helps!

Agree. PoS coins are much cheaper in transaction fees and usually faster than PoW based coins. Most of them are highly rewarding, but are subject to inflation over the long term. The list of coins you've mentioned, are great for buying and holding over the long-term, especially NEO. NEO allows you to stake your coins even if your PC is turned off. Most coins don't have this feature, as they need you to open the wallet 24/7 to achieve the rewards. NEO's rewards from staking are paid in GAS and looks very promising for investing and building your own passive income.

Another good coin to invest into (although not PoS yet) is Ethereum as it will shift to PoS leaving you with more money than you could ever imagine if you grab some coins at today's prices. Just my opinion Smiley
Activity: 168
Merit: 0
Can u check NEBLIO, this is POS coin with strong team and many amazing release
Its also 10% ROI plus tx fees coming soon, now that they rolled out the ability to create tokens on their blockchain.
Activity: 168

It's funny that you still promote your currency with no future ... if you have a good Roi it does not mean you have a good coin, because your beloved bean can also go to 10 satoshi in 3 months!

Coins such as NEO, DMD, DCR, LISK, STRATIS even if they give a "low" Roi, they are solid realities that have a future in the panorama and world of the crypto / blockchain.

Another coin that I have not seen yet in this thread but that has a great future and also a good ROI is VeChain, which starts next June with the masternodes and will generate THOR (on the Neo / Gas model)

Do your research!
tl;dr more than perhaps ~10% ROI is unsustainable and a bubble begging to be burst. Especially when the whole point of a coin is to profit off others, with no real use case..
copper member
Activity: 252
Merit: 3
ENCRYBIT — FUTURE OF CRYPTOEXCHANGE
PoS coins are cryptocurrencies which achieve their distributed consensus through a typical computer algorithm called “Proof of Stake”. It is better compared to the cryptocurrencies based on “Proof of Work” algorithm. PoS cryptocurrencies achieve the distributed consensus at a low cost and are more energy efficient.

Apart from this technical benefit, users holding PoS coins receive incentives or dividends on the number of coins they hold.
In terms of cryptocurrencies, it is difficult to choose one best coin. There is always a list of top 5.

1.   DASH
2.   NEO
3.   PIVX
4.   OkCash
5.   NAV Coin

Hope this helps!
Activity: 236
I think it's better to follow ICO course to invest nowadays many ICO are running and various bonuses are offered. and the price is very cheap to invest in long term.
Activity: 403
Merit: 109
my Beans can beat your Beans in a fight
Beans are STILL crushing the competition:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MYChlzNUAYw

despite naysayers, FUDsters and other ne'erdowells negative comments...

and Alpha crypto only started with a few Beans for his experiment Imagine if he'd really invested...

play with some numbers on here: http://sproutingcalculator.com/
Activity: 1862
Merit: 590
I highly recommend DNR as the new fixed 6% PoS is now active. This coin has so many features with masternodes, darksend and atomicswaps just to name a few. DNR has an active dev who is always working on making DNR better and a active community. A good long term future!

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-denarius-d-first-tribus-powpos-hybrid-masternodes-ring-sigs-1967207
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
If it's true that ETH will become PoS - that will be the top 1 thing to invest in; it will grow to the skies after the update I think...

So how about the smart contract? I dont think it can be so easy like that if the etherium would use pos.
However if we could combine both two would be much better because combination between two ideas is amazing.
Activity: 286
Merit: 31
Best proof of stake coins for long term holds (not pump and dumps that will collapse after a year) are without a doubt NEO, Lisk, Stratis. Those 3 platforms will earn you residual income for years to come, maybe decades, load up now they will never be this cheap again.

my favorite small cap PoS without a doubt is Shift ... potential to get to 1bl$ cap this year easy.
I completely agree with this post. In future neo could become behemoth generating money to holders over time. It is my favourite coin to invest in market. Stratis is nice but more risky investment..

What make you feel that stratis is more risky than Neo? Neo and stratis are good invest since they have high marketcap which mean that the price would be not crash become zero. Zero is the worst one of altcoin but now i never found any altcoin have zero value.
Activity: 277
Merit: 101
Still debating? Huh Check out the video! Tongue

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TPeocP4qhMk

Bean Cash (BITB) is on the top and has the highest ROI.  Smiley Smiley Smiley
legendary
Activity: 3220
Merit: 1363
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
POS coins that Ive held for 3 years, have active devs, updated apps available and a good prospect to growth would be Blackcoin BLK and Energycoin ENRG

Both are really fast, cheap and easy to use.  BLK was the basis for the development of many other coins that followed and have an active dev team.  Both grew some in 2017 but are far from as highly rated as most popular coins so are cheap to accumulate, hold, stake Smiley

Agree. Blackcoin is one of the oldest PoS coins around, yet it has managed to bring innovation to the crypto space. With different inceptions of PoS provided by Blackcoin (such as PoS 3), it shows us that it has active development and dedication that will ensure its survival in the long term. The best thing of all, is the cheap fees and speed of transactions of this coin. As such, it will be worth investing for the long term.

Energycoin is another great PoS coin to invest into given its stability over time, and active development. On the other hand, there are many other PoS coins which are interesting such as PIVX, PIGGY, BitBean, Emercoin, Peercoin, Hyperstake, LiteDoge, and even Magi. They all have a supportive community, and most of all, great rewards that will allow you to multiply your investment for the long term.

Nevertheless, always look for PoS coins with a solid development team, and community, that will ensure your success in your investments for years to come. Just my thoughts Grin
Activity: 140
Merit: 14
easily neblio
Activity: 179
Merit: 100
blackcoin old coin on big exchange bittrex and poloniex  Grin

denarius also look good
Activity: 128
Can u check NEBLIO, this is POS coin with strong team and many amazing release
Activity: 42
Can't believe nobodies mentioned Bitbay.

POS 3.0 currently 5% return. Coin has been about for years and has many defining features due for release in Q2 2018 such as Rolling Peg and Web Market place. They have a very active team, dedicated community and have been consistently hitting all their roadmap milestones.

https://bitbay.market/
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/bitbay/
Activity: 854
Merit: 277
liife threw a tempest at you? be a coconut !
I have seen many PoS coins decline in value over time, making your stakes less profitable than ever.

However, even though this happens, there are a very few coins that prove to become worth to hold for the long term.

Nevertheless, I would like to know which PoS would be best to invest into these days, according to market movement. I'm always on the look for good PoS coins to put my money into, and make my profits grow for the long term.  Smiley
There are a lot of POS coins coming in right now.Some ico offer nothing but they just advertise as POS , never ever buy them. Go.for Walton chain or VeChain which will generate THOR when the mainnet releases

So true !!!
Pages:
Jump to: