Pages:
Author

Topic: What is best PoS coin to invest into right now? - page 14. (Read 71398 times)

STT
legendary
Activity: 4004
Merit: 1428
☠ ☠ ☠ メメ
A hidden and low market cap opportunity is Accelerator Network [acc]

Staking gives currently 300% return.

This is a young project, had no ico, active development and a use case.

DYOR - but it's worth having a look.

I've had my share with super stake coins and learned my lesson; those crazy high returns generate hyper inflation, people dump a lot of coins and the price plummets in a short time. It's just unsustainable!

Better stay with the ones generating realistic returns.

I was just going to say the same, really high issuance of new coins is destablising and not helpful to value long term.   The main positive to Proof of stake is to help create a network of transaction confirmation at a far lower cost then Proof of work networks provide.   It also encourages holding the coin itself as part of the staking process and distributes miners or confirmation across the world by not continually raising the requirement to participate anyone can be involved with Proof of stake and so its far closer to the crowd funding type origins of true crypto.     

If the % returns are too high then you should view this from the point of view of cost to the majority holders not staking at that moment of time.  Could the transaction have been dealt with more cheaply in another way, if so the POS coin is not viable.  Any economy is subject to efficency demands in order to continue in a competitive market and crypto is a giant market with constant competition
legendary
Activity: 3220
Merit: 1363
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
if you are looking for a decent one,
i think it would be better for you to stake Bean Cash,compared to other.
it generates more coin and return.
and also it can be considered as an undervalued project and from its chart we could see a potential pump that will happen with it.
btw,why you did not try something else like based on dBFT project ?
you do not need to run your computer 24/7 and everything that you need is voting it and get return from your voting.

Yes. Bean Cash is good and I've achieved excellent results with it. Since, it's extremely inexpensive nowadays, it's one of my PoS coins of choice. On the other hand, Delegated Byzantine Fault Tolerance coins like NEO are good because you get to earn "GAS" by holding NEO into your wallet with the difference that it doesn't need to be open all the time to receive "stakes" (unlike many PoS coins out there).

I've started putting some money into NEO to see what results I'll get over the long term. If it turns to become extremely profitable by then, it'll be one of my favorite PoS coins to invest. Wink

Accelerator Network token is extremely profitable indeed, which could not be ignored by any cryptocurrency enthusiast. Considering the rewards you're going to get over the long term, it makes me wonder why it's so undervalued? The reason for this could be lack of marketing, but it could be easily solved if its community or development team puts an effort towards achieving mainstream recognition.

It this ERC-20 token takes off, then it could make many early adopters of the same wealthy. Another token which gives you nice rewards when staking is POSToken and it's extremely undervalued nowadays. Considering the limited supply, and decent rewards it has, it could've been more valuable in the market. It's was the first implementation of "staking" in an ERC-20 token which I believe it's quite revolutionary.

Nevertheless, I hope that many more interesting PoS coins would come into crypto land, that would offer high returns over the long term. Smiley
Activity: 90
Merit: 13
Phore, masternodes very discounted these days, but if you think it ain't affordable, I would suggest MONK (great PoS system and implementing masternodes this within few weeks)
legendary
Activity: 1564
Merit: 1027

I've had my share with super stake coins and learned my lesson; those crazy high returns generate hyper inflation, people dump a lot of coins and the price plummets in a short time. It's just unsustainable!

Better stay with the ones generating realistic returns.
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
nice topic, reading about POS
Activity: 236

Activity: 566
Merit: 113
if you are looking for a decent one,
i think it would be better for you to stake Bean Cash,compared to other.
it generates more coin and return.
and also it can be considered as an undervalued project and from its chart we could see a potential pump that will happen with it.
btw,why you did not try something else like based on dBFT project ?
you do not need to run your computer 24/7 and everything that you need is voting it and get return from your voting.
legendary
Activity: 3220
Merit: 1363
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
Guys, most altcoins are now at a low point.

Perfect time to get your hands on some cheap DMD  Grin

Yes. DMD is extremely cheap right now, considering the limited supply it has and the features it provides such as masternodes, among others. Since most altcoins have been in a bloodbath in price, it's the perfect opportunity to grab a stake of DMD and start holding it to achieve great results in the long term. Personally, I believe that DMD is quite undervalued right now, as it is much scarcer than Bitcoin, as well as it has an outstanding development team and community dedication. With masternodes and PoS, you can earn high rewards with this altcoin.

Another altcoin which is worth investing into right now is Bean Cash. This coin is very effective at staking, allowing you to obtain quick results by staking a few coins. And best of all, the more you stake, the better as rewards will accumulate over the long term. There's a sprouting calculator available for Bean Cash for you to check out how much money you'll earn every month. Among the many PoS coins in existence, these two (Bean Cash and DMD) have worked out fine for me in helping me achieve good ROI in the shortest time possible.

Lastly, there's NEO which allows you to earn "GAS" without the need to open the wallet at all time. This is like passive income as you'll be virtually "staking" your NEO to achieve huge rewards over the long term. Since prices have been on a downfall, NEO is quite a bargain these days. Smiley
Activity: 672
Merit: 252
Until the end
I'd say build a portfolio of staking coins.  I started with Peercoin and Bitcoin Dark.  Both of those stake at 5%.  It was enough to give me a taste Smiley

Currently, I am staking the following coins:

Castle Airdrop Project (CSTL), gives 100% interest.
Monkey Project (MONK), gives a variable rate that starts at 360%
Platinum Bar (XPTX), gives 230%

It's a good idea though to stay away from super high interest coins because the value drops really fast on those, generally speaking.
Activity: 213
Merit: 101
Maybe Trezarcoin?

I like Trezarcoin for PoS, however it's a PoW/PoS hybrid so it's not full on PoS.
I appreciate Phore (PHR) that is a combo of both PoS 3.0 and Masternodes and that has a solid product and yearly ROI, check it out.
Activity: 658
Merit: 101
Maybe Trezarcoin?
Activity: 98
Check this link out will take you to the discord group for vulcano coin https://discord.gg/rCu22BG

950% proof of stake, a great development team the coin has been super stable, this is a real diamond in the rough kind of a quiet one that is doing really well and has a great future a head of it plus the number 1 wallet holder we found him and he promised not to sell below 100 sats and he also donoted a million coins for us to have in order to help the network weight so we are staking them for future developements.

low supply and there is still a lot left and the amount to get a stake ever couple days is undr 200k so you can stake withing your wallet and see the coins come in pretty frequently marketing campaing has just begun so check it out before more people find out.

Activity: 658
Merit: 11
may be already offered.
DeepOnion. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2683530.0;topicseen
Although accused of fraud, the project is developing. POS until the middle of summer 2018, about 10% per annum, then for a year 5% per annum, then 3%.
The coin fell heavily (like everything else), but the project is working. At the next global pump, strong rise is very possible.
Activity: 32

Hight Coin:
A coin supported by a great team of developers and community. If you invest today, you can make a lot back in returns in terms of coins you held. The POS rate can give you back at most 1500x by July. Learn more about the coin and the team here:

https://discord.gg/RFhnQqw

Here's a spreadsheet of the calculation I made to back up what I say:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/11CmAFuAZBX5WczWG0oNsjv-zE8KBZ9Yw6MruucGa6do/edit?usp=sharing

Finally, this coin price is very steady. So you can trust it to not have inflation  happening anytime.
Activity: 169
Merit: 13
For staking, nowadays NEO is pretty much safest bet. Because the staking reward which is in GAS is higher as compared to other projects. By having 1k NEO simply in your wallet you can get 12.5 GAS per month.
Activity: 58
This is easy, the answer is definitely Speedcash.

For maximum returns through staking in the long term I think Speedcash is the best crypto buy at the moment.

It is one of the fastest coins out there (as low as 2 seconds transaction time) with key features such as privacy, scalability, very low supply (less than 500,000) and 8% RETURNS PER ANNUM VIA STAKING, private messaging and vaults.

The dev team is the most active I have seen in a while (just take a look at their github) which is obvious by how they are meeting every planned milestone on their roadmap.

Speedcash already trades on 5 exchanges and they are just starting out on marketing and community building now, it is the perfect time to join.

Best thing about this project is that market cap is less than a million.

Awesome right?

http://www.scash.ml/   

https://t.me/speedcashcoin

https://youtu.be/EWcXC9Hfy6U

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lks1Kh8i-8M

PLEASE DO YOUR OWN RESEARCH!
Activity: 17
Look  xgox now!!  Grin
Activity: 280
Merit: 102
Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty
Rebellious token (REBL), a community coin. It is currently working on its own block chain and would soon leave the ethereum platform. Hype about this coin is pretty much right now and it would be good for you to get some now when the market is still down
Activity: 2730
Merit: 552
Lamborghini coin.  I bet it's going to do 20 to 60 sats one day in record time.     Grin
Activity: 14
Guys, most altcoins are now at a low point.

Perfect time to get your hands on some cheap DMD  Grin

I think PEPS has huge potential as it's the coin for the food industry & food demand will never be down. Recently launched, it's a good coin to invest now!  Roll Eyes It's cheap right now  Grin Grin
Pages:
Jump to: