Pages:
Author

Topic: What is best PoS coin to invest into right now? - page 10. (Read 71398 times)

Activity: 2730
Merit: 552
I started staking HousingCoin, HopeCoin and VulcanoCoin.  HousingCoin has been spiking up and down since they want to get enough volume to get on CMC.  All are higher than usual POS %.

Activity: 154
Merit: 0
I do think when looking for a good PoS coin that people should look for long term projects that have a future. Yes it is also good to mix it up a little with some high APR staking coins as they can really help build the longer term PoS coins which I have been doing for over a year now. My long term PoS coins are MOIN, DMD, Ignition and soon to switch to PoS DNR, XLR and XSH. These are the ones I like for the long term and of course some of the top coins as well.
Activity: 126
i Think is Neo, and here's why Neo is a platform, similar to Eth, but more extensive, allowing dapps and smart contracts, but with a different smart contract gas system, consensus mechanism (PoS vs. dBfT), governance model, fixed vs unfixed supply, expensive contracts vs nearly free contracts, different ideologies for real-world adoption. There are currently only 9 nodes, each of which are being run by a company/entity hand selected by the NEO council (most of which are located in china) and are under contract. This means that although the locations of the nodes may differ, ultimately the neo council can bring them down due to their legal contracts. In fact, this has been done in the past when the neo council was moving 50 million neo that had been locked up. Also dbft (or neo's implmentation of it) has failed underload causing network outages during major icos. The first step in decentralization is that the NEO Counsel will select trusted nodes (Universities, business partners, etc.) and slowly become less centralized that way. The final step in decentralization will be allowing NEO holders to vote for new nodes, similar to a DPoS system (ARK/EOS/LISK). NEO has a regulation/government friendly ideology. Finally they are trying to work under/with the Chinese government in regards to regulations. If for some reason they wanted it shut down, they could just shut it down.
Activity: 462
Merit: 115
DeepOnion, Solaris and PriVCY are staking great.  DeepOnion is cutting their POS rewards in half but even at 5% its a good staking option imo.  PriVCY is staking at a solid 10% and its an up-and-coming privacy coin that is in its infancy.  Solaris is a sleeping giant with a small community and dev team but the devs have proven themselves to be capable of really making something great.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 251
Well NEO is not really PoS but it feels PoS because you keep earning GAS even if your wallet is closed. Komodo is similar to it. That's why I enjoy earning new coins from these two.

So PRiVCY, NEO, Komodo, Bean Cash, XGOX, DeviantCoin, DeepOnion, TokyoCoin, DSTRA, TRAW, VIPSTARcoin, and EndoCoinV2 are my best PoS coins right now. I have bags and bags filled with them.  Grin
legendary
Activity: 1564
Merit: 1027
Diamond Coin will always be a smart option for any serious investor to include in a long term portfolio.
Activity: 382
Merit: 100
invite competition at fgc https://discord.gg/nW6T4fq
Activity: 149
They are good for holding in long term. Dogecoin, litecoin, waves, xmr, eth are good coins. You should go for them. Its really hard to trust other coins these days. Some are just scams. It better to buy reliable coin since you are going for long term trading.
Activity: 382
tigra coin discord https://discord.gg/gf8WXFS

coin specs atm at 40 k block entering 500 % fase

Tigra Coin (TIGC)
Algo: Scrypt
Maturation: 6 hours
Block spacing: 3 min
Max supply : 2500 million
Premine: 3%
RPC port: 14357
port: 14356
Base transaction fee: 0.001 TIGC

POW Rewards: 80 halving every 20K

POS Rewards:
0      - 20000  100%
20001  - 40000  250%
40001  - 60000  500%
60001  - 80000  750%
80001  - 120000 1000%
120001 - 140000 1250%
140001 - 160000 1500%
160001 - 180000 1000%
180001 - 200000 500%
200001 - end    100%
Activity: 182
Merit: 10
https://www.dravitecoin.com/

Min Stake Age: 6 hours
Block Time: 90 seconds
rpc-port: 19095
port: 19094

Proof of Stake
1 0%
1-1500 25%
1501-10000 50%
10001-25000 250%
25001-35000 500%
35001-50000 5000%
50001-80000 10000%
80001-100000 500%
100001-150000 250%
150001-500000 200%
500001-1000000 100%
1000001-Infinity 50%

currently on the https://stakeunited.com pool from 9% daily and then from block 50001 to block 80000 will give 10000% (about 27% daily)
copper member
Activity: 358
Check the tiered Proof of stake coin -> https://mmocoin.pro/

listed on simplepospool as-well.
Activity: 42
PoSToken is a interesting coin to stake right now. Theyre still in an early stage and the airdrop is still running to claim some for free. They plan to launch a wallet in the next couple of month for the staking system. You can stake this coin via MEW right now!
legendary
Activity: 1564
Merit: 1027
For those who believe in crypto's future as part of a new economy, start piling up PoS v3 coins.

And if you can, buy some ETH and hold.

Activity: 602
VANM - VIRAL ADVERTISING NETWORK MINING
If ETH turns into a POS coin, then i think that ethereum is going to go down like a rollercoaster, just take in consideration that the price is more than inflated because of all that people who is mining ETH in a daily basis.

Wrong! It's exactly the other way around...  Grin

ETH is constantly kept at a low price due to people systematically selling to pay for the mining costs (fees and electricity). There is demand but a huge offer supplied by a vast number of miners.

In PoS there will be an incentive to keep your coins, not sell them immediate. This will lower inflation, decrease supply, rise demand, therefore rise price!

Yes, I agree with you! It's good we always keep the coins we have and do not let us sell them in a hurry. Because this is certainly only going to harm us.
Activity: 182
Merit: 4
I believe in finding about a particular coin to invest in by myself. Sometimes predictions are so heartbreaking. But aside my own findings I invest in a few John McAffe suggested coins/tokens; people get in and buy those coins massively.
Activity: 280
Merit: 102
It's unbelievable how people keep falling for these scams:

-snip-

And it's outrageous how some users keep suggesting them!

~80k % ROI per year? Really?

Haha! It really is disturbing how people tend to waste money. Makes me want to become a developer and create my own coin.

That being said, i would however recommend the following POS 3.0 coins, at least for the short-term, because they have got a great roadmap ahead of them:

1. OPC - original coin
2. OPCX - hard fork with upgraded POS and master nodes
Activity: 1862
Merit: 590
the BEST POStake coin... the originator of POS v3, the progenitor of profit, the sultan of satoshi generation the coin that kicks down doors and wrecks up the place with its formidable staking power:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xtSNpQepgL4

reining champion. The rest should sit down and be humble when the king steps forth... Don't let your cognitive dissonance keep you from making these satoshis.

Great channel. but there should be a comparison of these high staking and low entry coins I've found are: Truckcoin, RAIN, VersionCoin, Healthyworm, Chess, 808, Compound, BUZZ, and StackBit.   Remember, if your coin goes up from 4 sat to 5 sat, that's 20% profit minus  minor exchange fees.

He does rain and 808 they are just losers

They weren't losers when they went up 500% to 5000%.  They are still holding value, up and down, most wise people known when to sell.  Not everyone has $3000 to diversify in staking coins, no need to worry about saying that.   How much do you need to buy now in Bitbeans to stake?  Will it even stake for $250?

I agree with you on this as Rain is not a loser as the price has been steady for a while now and it doesn't cost a whole to buy a good amount of Rain and start earning stakes daily or every second day. I also hold and sprout BeanCash and I would say that if someone wants to stake daily they would need minimum 500k beans which would cost a few thousand in BTC. Rain is making a comeback with the new dev team working on developments so it could return to its previous price levels in the coming months.

If anyone is interested in Rain then I suggest you join the discord as that is where most of the updates are posted.

https://discordapp.com/invite/6pKj43M
Activity: 2730
Merit: 552
the BEST POStake coin... the originator of POS v3, the progenitor of profit, the sultan of satoshi generation the coin that kicks down doors and wrecks up the place with its formidable staking power:

reining champion. The rest should sit down and be humble when the king steps forth... Don't let your cognitive dissonance keep you from making these satoshis.

Great channel. but there should be a comparison of these high staking and low entry coins I've found are: Truckcoin, RAIN, VersionCoin, Healthyworm, Chess, 808, Compound, BUZZ, and StackBit.   Remember, if your coin goes up from 4 sat to 5 sat, that's 20% profit minus  minor exchange fees.

They weren't losers when they went up 500% to 5000%.  They are still holding value, up and down, most wise people known when to sell.  Not everyone has $3000 to diversify in staking coins, no need to worry about saying that.   How much do you need to buy now in Bitbeans to stake?  Will it even stake for $250?

Activity: 602
Even though PoS mining has become widespread today, it can take a long time for PoW-type mining to take place. The reduction in electricity consumption and the need for processing power is a sign that more promising events may happen in the name of the future.
Activity: 403
Merit: 109
my Beans can beat your Beans in a fight

Great channel. but there should be a comparison of these high staking and low entry coins I've found are: Truckcoin, RAIN, VersionCoin, Healthyworm, Chess, 808, Compound, BUZZ, and StackBit.   Remember, if your coin goes up from 4 sat to 5 sat, that's 20% profit minus  minor exchange fees.

Pages:
Jump to: