Pages:
Author

Topic: What is better? - page 17. (Read 2616 times)

Activity: 616
Merit: 251
July 03, 2018, 03:20:38 PM
Hey guys, do you think It is better to hold main crypto currencies like bitcoin it ether? Or you hold all your money in alt coins?

I think it is better to hold main crypto currency or currency having in the top 10 list on CMC. Because sometime when you invest on other alt coins especially on ICO there is a big possibility that those coin will be lost in the market not like ETH or BTC. And also holding BTC or ETH will give you profit by just holding it.
Activity: 139
Merit: 1
July 03, 2018, 03:15:29 PM
If you do not want to risk, the best option is to invest in ETH or BTC.  But I would advise part of the money to invest in cheap and promising coins.
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
July 02, 2018, 07:18:31 AM
Well, taking a look at the crypto trend in past years I see that what works for a particular investor may not work for the other. It depends on what you think is the best between HOLDING altcoins alone or bitcoin alone.
Activity: 2156
Merit: 323
July 02, 2018, 12:34:59 AM
Everyone decides for themselves. Long-term investors choose the main trusted crypto-currencies. And traders make money on altcoins
That's very true, in order to make money on altcoins it does really matter how many you can create hype a project, how much whales have eyes on it. The whole crypto industry is undervalued, indeed one for the long term those projects seem like really promising!
Activity: 19
July 02, 2018, 04:10:28 AM
I believe that it is best to keep your investment in bitcoin because all altcoins depend on the price of bitcoin.
Activity: 392
Merit: 21
July 02, 2018, 12:31:19 AM
I always prefer to distribute capital on as many coins as possible
According to its strength and its future
I think only two coins are small
I see that the number of 5 coins is enough to distribute capital to them
Activity: 308
July 02, 2018, 02:44:39 AM
Better save my money into coins because this result will be greater. And if we just keep the money of course money is not growing but will be increasingly reduced and more profitable to invest. I'd invest in the Bitcoin or Ethereum.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
July 02, 2018, 01:52:21 AM
Hey guys, do you think It is better to hold main crypto currencies like bitcoin it ether? Or you hold all your money in alt coins?

Both are better and profitable so I think it is better if we'll invest in both. Bitcoin and ethereum is better for a long term investment that has proven already as the best way to invest while on the other hand, there are still great altcoins where you could gain a good profit so just choose the best one.
Activity: 630
Merit: 13
July 02, 2018, 01:48:10 AM
of course, i think hold major coin like bitcoin or etherium was better than hold altcoin, because major coin rate better stable than altcoin did.
Activity: 574
Merit: 250
July 02, 2018, 01:10:51 AM
IN my opinion, which is better is that we are very sure with the plan and the strategy that we make. It will really define what we will get later. Investing in Bitcoin and Ethereum itself will be very promising if we are willing to hold it for the long-time. However, if we have more capitals, we can also invest in some other altcoins, but not all money to invest in altcoins. Just some and make your best choices of the coins.
Activity: 364
July 02, 2018, 12:47:27 AM
if that choice, I choose the second choose alt with cheap price but with big marketcap, because with a cheap price with the same money will give more profit when the price increase, being with a large marketcap minimized the false pump or fake dump it in my opinion.
Activity: 2128
Merit: 520
July 02, 2018, 12:43:20 AM
Everyone decides for themselves. Long-term investors choose the main trusted crypto-currencies. And traders make money on altcoins
Simple like this we do have our own opinions and options, what make the difference is how well we understood the market and how we find our edge, if you are good in analyzing then splitting and dealing with short term trade can fits you and even in the wild market you can still find ways to earned but if
you are just investing and planning for long term hold then much better to stay with the main coin and keep it until it reached your target value.
Activity: 714
Merit: 102
July 02, 2018, 12:25:15 AM
it would be better if you hold both, which hold bitcoin and altcoin, because it will reduce the risk of your loss. do not just invest your money on just 1 coin because that would be too risky
Activity: 1366
Merit: 107
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
July 02, 2018, 12:22:01 AM
Bitcoin investment is good but in terms of profit you need to hold it for long term  in order to gain good profit. In altcoins investment you need to do a research first about the project before do an investment. Investing  in ICO's project will gives you big profit but invest only if you are 100% sure. What i did is,  I invest first in ICO project then when the price up i sell 50% to convert it to bitcoin then find another good project. I hold the remaining 50% of my altcoin investment for future price up because good project always moon.
Activity: 269
The Protocol for the Audience Economy
July 02, 2018, 12:21:56 AM
Activity: 113
Merit: 1
July 02, 2018, 12:20:22 AM

if you are a lot of money, you better save bitcoin, because bitcoin price can be high rise, has been much proven, people can get rich from bitcoin
Activity: 484
Merit: 101
July 02, 2018, 12:17:51 AM
I choose to hold the main coins such as bc and ETH. I think they are more relisble for us to hold. Their priice will be much higher than other coins when the bull market comes. So I choose to hold the main ones insted od others.
Activity: 476
Merit: 10
July 02, 2018, 12:05:32 AM
I think it would be better to keep the main cryptocurrency as you mentioned. Because by holding them, our money will be safe and can have a certain development, the main coin in the crypto is a currency that has a shining future. Maybe you can also save some of your money in altcoins, of course by choosing the best coins and have a good movement.
Activity: 229
Merit: 10
July 01, 2018, 11:23:36 PM
I think it's very dangerous and unpredictable to keep everything in one coin.
you need to have in your wallet all the main coins in which you believe.
I believe in ETH, so most of the capital is embedded in it, there is a Bitcoin and it's good, and the rest is in promising altcoin.
Activity: 136
July 01, 2018, 11:13:19 PM
Will for me they are both good. But i prefer to go in bitcoin when it comes to holding. Because if bitcoin will pump huge amount will be recieve while if altcoin they are good but not lik bitcoin
Pages:
Jump to: