Pages:
Author

Topic: What is better? - page 13. (Read 2616 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 3
July 08, 2018, 07:13:20 AM
I would rather agree we are better off saving the main crypto currency rather than saving money in koint alt
Activity: 476
Merit: 14
Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform
July 08, 2018, 07:12:15 AM
Hey guys, do you think It is better to hold main crypto currencies like bitcoin it ether? Or you hold all your money in alt coins?

It depends on your strategy. For long-term and definitely or short-term and earn profit higher but more risk. You need determine this thing before investing. I see with this current market, you invest on Bitcoin or potential Altcoins which are in top 20 of Coinmarketcap isn't also many different. This coins have also steady position and strong community like Bitcoin
Activity: 910
Merit: 501
July 08, 2018, 07:08:11 AM
It does not matter if you are holding top 100 coins.
IF general market is green you will get profits but if we are in red market you will lose on every condition.
So for today you will get some profit for sure.
Activity: 536
Merit: 251
July 08, 2018, 07:06:31 AM
The best thing is to make an investment portfolio of different coins. With different potential returns and risks. But if you are a beginner then it is better to choose coins from the TOP 10 or TOP 20.
Activity: 729
Merit: 502
July 08, 2018, 07:05:35 AM
I hold 80% of my money in altcoins, because I waiting for it's pump Smiley I prefer to sell altcoins in future and hold all in Ethereum, because I believe in future of this coin.
Activity: 672
Merit: 1
July 08, 2018, 07:05:22 AM
From my point of view, as simply answer to your question, if you like risky moving and gambling  then you can choose some altcoins and beleive in bright future. Vice versa if you like stable and robust investment then your choice is top cryptocurrencies like btc, eth and so on.
Activity: 1694
Merit: 502
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
July 08, 2018, 07:03:15 AM
Hey guys, do you think It is better to hold main crypto currencies like bitcoin it ether? Or you hold all your money in alt coins?

I prefer holding, because of bigger returns on investment.
Last investment - Welltrado. They finished their ICO and sold 37 mln.

That is fast, are you sure that ico was sold in 37 minutes? I will check that more for sure. I prefer holding until prices hit the top. I hold bitcoin, ethereum and many others altcoins, nobody can say what is better and cause of that I do both. Less risky if we diversify our investment and hold more eggs in more baskets, that is the first rule of saving never have all of your eggs in one basket.
There are many good projects, I`m trying to have at least some little amount of tokens from all projects I like and for which I think that they have a lot of potential to be great in the future.
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
July 08, 2018, 06:59:50 AM

I prefer holding, because of bigger returns on investment.
Last investment - Welltrado. They finished their ICO and sold 37 mln.
Activity: 84
July 08, 2018, 06:56:51 AM
It’s a good idea to hold the majority of your money in BTC. BTC is a basic element of market so its reputation and value have nice indexes. That’s why you can rely on BTC and you’ll be confident in your profit. Another part of your money you can hold in altcoins because it’s time for their increasing now and you can earn on this.
Activity: 642
Merit: 250
July 08, 2018, 03:59:38 AM
For me, keep everything in just one crypto currency is not good. It's better to divide and invest your money partly into some of the best altcoins and keep some into bitcoin as well, you can trade and rebuy whenever you think the alts you have are grown much and increase your portfolio of bitcoin rather than just holding into all of it. Or you can do to in these situations do you hold 50% of your Cryptos in Bitcoin and Ethereum, the other parts you divide into different Altcoins are quite safe, to prevent losing your money and increasing your profits.
Activity: 910
Merit: 500
July 07, 2018, 11:29:04 PM
For me the best thing to do is to hild main crypto currencies like bitcoin and ethereum for this two coins are so valuable. In fact a lot of cojns are just relying to bitcoin and it is also known as king of all currency.
For me, If you have doubts in holding bitcoin or ethereum then you better go with your altcoins. Invest all your money in altcoins than doubting if it's good to holf the two biggest coins on crypto world. Right? But for me, holding bitcoin and ethereum is far better than any altcoins.
Activity: 248
Merit: 10
July 07, 2018, 10:15:35 PM
For me the best thing to do is to hild main crypto currencies like bitcoin and ethereum for this two coins are so valuable. In fact a lot of cojns are just relying to bitcoin and it is also known as king of all currency.
Activity: 167
July 07, 2018, 12:29:23 PM
Of course it is better to invest in ETH or BTC and hold coins for a long term.  It's less risky.
Activity: 183
July 07, 2018, 09:28:30 AM
It seems safer to hold ETH and BTC.  Because these are the two most reliable coins now.  And usually if the price falls on the BTC, it falls on other coins.
Activity: 49
July 06, 2018, 03:17:12 PM
It is better to divide the investment between different coins.  This is the safest option.  Never invest in just one coin, Most of my BTC have become altcoin, because I don't think there is much room for BTC to rise, but altcoin has a great probability of making money!! Smiley
Activity: 378
July 06, 2018, 02:01:27 PM
I think we'd better hold Bitcoin and also hold Altcoin. Do not just focus on Bitcoin alone. Because of a lot of Altcoins that we deserve to hold. Moreover, the more we get here more and more new Altcoin emerging and we must be good at choosing it.
Activity: 56
July 06, 2018, 01:38:09 PM
I'll wait for a lower price, but if you want to buy now, invest in bitcoin and altcoin,
Activity: 350
Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain
July 06, 2018, 01:30:31 PM
i prefer hold bitcoin but not for long term cause i do its more profitable to trading it maybe for each week or maybe for a month. I do think day trading is more profitable than hold it for a long time.
Activity: 155
July 06, 2018, 01:27:47 PM
It seems to me better not to risk and invest in BTC and ETH.  Now these are the two most reliable coins.
Activity: 92
Merit: 1
July 06, 2018, 01:25:53 PM
Alt can give you extra ordinary profit like 10x-100x in a short time and it will make you huge loss as well.my bet is 50 percentage on Bitcoin and diversify the rest to many alt to short the huge loss and getting a good return.so that in bear market you can buy more cheap alts using the Bitcoin.
Pages:
Jump to: