Pages:
Author

Topic: What is better? - page 12. (Read 2616 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 0
July 08, 2018, 11:05:34 AM
The best way to earn to invest with altcoin and bitcoin, its a long term and daily trading business. You should not panic the ups and downs of the market but also you could invest extra more because that the market is low level. Always select the best coin and hold the coin and the sale when its price is peak.
Activity: 327
Merit: 124
July 08, 2018, 11:00:21 AM
Hey guys, do you think It is better to hold main crypto currencies like bitcoin it ether? Or you hold all your money in alt coins?

I do not know what is better, but I already sell almost all my altcoins and hold only top 4. I think it is enough to receive profit in the future.
Activity: 294
Merit: 30
The future of advertisement intelligence
July 08, 2018, 09:50:28 AM
if you can all you have to take as it gives advantages. but if joining for altcoin you have to sort it out because not all altcoin give you the advantage of having to choose and be careful in investing your money, and if you bitcoin or ethereum you will profit big later this year.
Activity: 85
July 08, 2018, 09:49:43 AM
it all depends on how much you want to invest, I think the best option is to distribute your money in a few coins .
Activity: 568
Merit: 250
July 08, 2018, 09:12:46 AM
Hey guys, do you think It is better to hold main crypto currencies like bitcoin it ether? Or you hold all your money in alt coins?
It's better on what you think which is better, it depends on your choices, we had different views in crypto and that's how we undertake our action, the problem is can we withstand our action? If you have a strong feeling about a certain coin to invest then go ahead, it is our common goal to keep our investment intact.
Activity: 490
Merit: 11
July 08, 2018, 09:11:49 AM

Well for me it is better to buy Bitcoin and hold for short term, and Buy some altcoin like Ethereum, BTC cash, Neo and  hold this for long term, about 1 year and I am sure that this will make you rich, if in case of crash don't be panic,just wait of the price to to recover before selling , and bitcoin is very easy to manage since the price is volatility.
Activity: 462
Merit: 10
July 08, 2018, 09:09:18 AM
I think that here you need to distribute your portfolio in percentage terms, you need to have both bitcoyne and Ethereum, dollars, and you need to choose competently promising projects that are not terrible to keep in the long run.
Activity: 28
July 08, 2018, 08:54:16 AM
it's better to invest in a crypto project for example as Socratus
Activity: 501
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
July 08, 2018, 08:52:31 AM
In my opinion, it is better to hold bitcoin and altcoins because cryptocurrencies are increasing a lot when the market is green so i would like to suggest that you must save your crypto either its bitcoin or altcoins just make sure to choose wisely for altcoins that you chose because there are lots of scam icos in altcoins these days.
Activity: 490
July 08, 2018, 08:38:50 AM
You should make a study of the altcoin you will invest. To decide the investment we must know the status of the coin. But if I personally, if you have much better money investing in bitcoin, if only a little I will invest in ethereum. Besides those two coins I am not sure I will make a profit.
Activity: 392
0x860FA3F15AcDFC7c7B379085EaC466645285237d
July 08, 2018, 08:29:58 AM
Yes it's better to hold main cryptocurrency like Bitcoin, but much better if you hold also altcoin with a good potential that in someday it can bring you a better profit also. Spread out or split your capital, it is a high chance to earn big or huge profit.
Activity: 434
Merit: 102
July 08, 2018, 08:25:37 AM
it does not take much to save your money in Cryptocurrency because of the urgent need in your life who knows when it will be needed right?

we take the middle course of his course, exactly for your capital division.
30% HodL Bitcoin
30% HodL Altcoins
60% HodL FIAT

FIAT is larger so that when there is an urgent need can be directly used without reducing the value of the price.
Activity: 476
A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards
July 08, 2018, 08:23:35 AM
I think both are very good to do. but usually altcoin is more widely used because the price is very affordable compared with ether and bitcoin.
Activity: 112
July 08, 2018, 08:22:10 AM
It depends, much better to hold bitcoin for like a year or if for you the price is worthy. Like what is happening now, much better to hold bitcoin for now then wait for it to reign again like last year.
Activity: 279
Merit: 12
July 08, 2018, 08:20:19 AM
It depens on you, i think all crypto is good it depens on how you grab the opportunity for the trade. The result of your decision will be right. All cryptocurrencies are not dropped at the same time or moment.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
July 08, 2018, 08:13:12 AM
It depends on how are you going to handle your investments in crypto. Buying at those top cryptocoins considered as a safety investments, less risk but the price is high and they are best in long term investments. Buying those cheaper altcoins are good also but it requires frequent monitoring at the market because price is not stable it may rise high but all of a sudden it may fall in an instant. I prefer to invest at lesser risk and that would be the top altcoins like ethereum, neo, litecoin, dash and monero.
Do not waste any more time arguing better for your future. You should expect and try something new. If you can make that choice both. That's too much better. So if you have bitcoin and altcoin. After the bitcoin increases and the altcoin drop. The result of your decision will be right. Bitcoin and altcoin are not dropped at the same time or moment.
Activity: 93
July 08, 2018, 08:06:01 AM
It depends on how are you going to handle your investments in crypto. Buying at those top cryptocoins considered as a safety investments, less risk but the price is high and they are best in long term investments. Buying those cheaper altcoins are good also but it requires frequent monitoring at the market because price is not stable it may rise high but all of a sudden it may fall in an instant. I prefer to invest at lesser risk and that would be the top altcoins like ethereum, neo, litecoin, dash and monero.
Activity: 70
July 08, 2018, 07:22:01 AM

I think that everything depends on the size of your deposit and your risk management. If you are willing to afford the risk, you can keep almost everything in altcoins. But it seems to me quite dangerous.
Activity: 163
July 08, 2018, 07:18:50 AM
I think It depends on what we think, because I think BTC or ETH, merupan things that are very risky, but if There is no point to sell it at this time is very beresiki, because we all know that the downward trend is still running and buy back is a good choice that we have, Imagine if we do not have money to buy back, our target plan impossible to reach, Think again what I say and hopefully we are lucky for the future.
Activity: 126
July 08, 2018, 07:13:58 AM
To be more precise with your trading strategy, you need to understand the goals as precisely as possible.

If you want to put in circulation as much money as possible - you will have to sell coins regularly in order to have funds.
Pages:
Jump to: