Pages:
Author

Topic: What is better - cryptocurrency trading or investing? - page 11. (Read 4351 times)

Activity: 924
Merit: 18
https://imgur.com/yw8HFn9
I have been a day trader but want to know if it’s a good idea to hold bitcoin for long, whether it will be more profitable?

First of all, I can tell you that you can trade in two ways. Short trade, long trade.

If you want to choose short trade, then choose some altcoins. You can make a profit by trading shorts. Coins that go up and down in the market. You can buy from the bottom. You will sell them again. In this way you can make a profit by trading short

You can buy a few coins from top up market to trade long again. BTC is one of those coins. If you want to make a profit in BTC, you can buy BTC and keep it for a few years.

Note: No one can say that you will benefit. But it can be done. So the decision is yours
Activity: 33
Merit: 0
Let’s not forget leverage, one solid tool to amplify your earnings. But a word of caution: it’s only for those who know how to manage risk and have a strong risk management strategy in place, like using only limit orders and a fixed sl, risk/reward ratio at 1:2, and keeping an eye out for all the correlated factors.

Any altcoins you looking at, besides eth? And which broker are you using for leverage

I have my eyes on litecoin and neo, and using coinexx for cfd trading, leverage is good.
Activity: 1736
Merit: 116
~
If we want to make big profits in a fast time, trading is the right choice, because there are futures trading that can provide big profits, although the risk is
also great. But if we want to make a profit in the long term and are lazy to analyze price movements every day, I recommend investing in popular coins.
So indeed how to make a profit in crypto depends on each person's plans and strategies. Ask ourselves, how to generate profit that makes us
comfortable doing it. Because I do have a busy life in the real world, it is not possible to analyze the market too often, so I choose investing over trading
for now.
Not all would really be having the patience on waiting up for profits for a very long time thats why people would really be choosing up that trading option but the mistake is that people are hurrying up
that much on dealing with things which do really end up on mistake and if it did turns out to be that caught in the dump then you do really end up on holding or simply turns to investing mode.

This is actually situational because we do have our common sense on how to react on things basing up on what we are facing.We can easily switch up but doesnt mean that it would be successful.

So its up on personal choice which one would really give out benefits or advantage.

Some people are not patient enough when deciding to invest in crypto, in the end they make decisions in a hurry and result in losses.
Whereas if we do everything with good preparation and strategy, everything should go well. But it's true that investing or trading is not
an easy thing to do, there are many things that affect being able to generate profits. That is the importance of having knowledge, so that
we can understand how we should make decisions. After that experience is also another important factor, the more experienced we are,
the better we should understand how to deal with volatile markets.
Activity: 1386
Merit: 107
Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting
I agree long term investments are more profitable many traders have little idea for trading if they are at risk of losing if you invest in a currency like bitcoin and wait a long time then you will get good results there will be no fear of losing too much.
It is difficult to say which is the most profitable because long-term investing or day trading both have advantages and disadvantages. everyone has a different view on this issue as one's abilities and experience are not the same. but personally I prefer long-term investment because the analysis is simpler and the risk accepted is also smaller.
Activity: 20
Merit: 11
Let’s not forget leverage, one solid tool to amplify your earnings. But a word of caution: it’s only for those who know how to manage risk and have a strong risk management strategy in place, like using only limit orders and a fixed sl, risk/reward ratio at 1:2, and keeping an eye out for all the correlated factors.

Any altcoins you looking at, besides eth? And which broker are you using for leverage
Activity: 33
Activity: 20
Merit: 11
I think being a day trader can earn bigger profits than long term investments, but being able to do both is much better because you can get a much bigger profit. the profit you receive from daily trading you will receive at any time but with a small amount, but if you make a long-term investment you will enjoy a very large amount of profit in the future.

Being a day trader seems more safe to me, cause what if bitcoin suddenly crashes, you never know when Elon Musk or some other celeb might dump the coin and the whole crypto market will shake. If one has the technical skills then it’s better to daytrade.
Activity: 993
Merit: 250
Moonbet.io
I have been a day trader but want to know if it’s a good idea to hold bitcoin for long, whether it will be more profitable?
Cryptocurrency trading and investment are both very popular platforms, especially for those who want to make money online.Very important on every platform. Those who want to trade will gain knowledge about trading for now and then come to trade. You must gain knowledge about the market before investing.
Activity: 2772
Merit: 576
Investing and holding seems to be the best way than trading. When you hold there must be a timeline until which holding is done. Holding for short time period isn't gonna profit in any means. Maybe the lucky ones will make profit. Investing is risk free whereas trading is high risk associated. With investment you just need to think about the security of the wallet in which the cryptocurrency is saved for long term. With trading every single minute is important. Market need to be watched closely, only then the profit can be recorded. When one gets into trading/investment it is must to decide their need, spending time which is the major factor.
It is.

But if there are many traders that make money from it, there are also many that don't make money in trading. And the best choice to make is to be an investor and holder.

You'll get profits with that as well but you have to wait.
Activity: 2828
Merit: 767
In my opinion, I think this depends on each person's point of view, they will have their own plans and strategies. If you have a good knowledge of crypto market, you can trade daily to earn profit. However,  long-term Bitcoin holding has always been chosen by many people. Bitcoin can fluctuate wildly, but in the future, I think it will bring higher value

If we want to make big profits in a fast time, trading is the right choice, because there are futures trading that can provide big profits, although the risk is
also great. But if we want to make a profit in the long term and are lazy to analyze price movements every day, I recommend investing in popular coins.
So indeed how to make a profit in crypto depends on each person's plans and strategies. Ask ourselves, how to generate profit that makes us
comfortable doing it. Because I do have a busy life in the real world, it is not possible to analyze the market too often, so I choose investing over trading
for now.
Not all would really be having the patience on waiting up for profits for a very long time thats why people would really be choosing up that trading option but the mistake is that people are hurrying up
that much on dealing with things which do really end up on mistake and if it did turns out to be that caught in the dump then you do really end up on holding or simply turns to investing mode.

This is actually situational because we do have our common sense on how to react on things basing up on what we are facing.We can easily switch up but doesnt mean that it would be successful.

So its up on personal choice which one would really give out benefits or advantage.
Activity: 2478
Merit: 582
If we want to make big profits in a fast time, trading is the right choice, because there are futures trading that can provide big profits, although the risk is also great. But if we want to make a profit in the long term and are lazy to analyze price movements every day, I recommend investing in popular coins.
So indeed how to make a profit in crypto depends on each person's plans and strategies. Ask ourselves, how to generate profit that makes us comfortable doing it. Because I do have a busy life in the real world, it is not possible to analyze the market too often, so I choose investing over trading for now.
Having big and good profit never been easy for anyone because it's also very risky you can lose your all funds very quickly in this course trading need some good patience and better strategy because it's never been easy and if you are going for holding then surely you have some good time, and you can take profit as well.

Both are never been easy for many because first you have to check what you need and how to select after this all you have to be very good in analysis your knowledge base is also very good about this all many traders lost their lifetime savings in just having very quick and big profit.
legendary
Activity: 2618
Merit: 1105
Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big
Investing and holding seems to be the best way than trading. When you hold there must be a timeline until which holding is done. Holding for short time period isn't gonna profit in any means. Maybe the lucky ones will make profit. Investing is risk free whereas trading is high risk associated. With investment you just need to think about the security of the wallet in which the cryptocurrency is saved for long term. With trading every single minute is important. Market need to be watched closely, only then the profit can be recorded. When one gets into trading/investment it is must to decide their need, spending time which is the major factor.
Activity: 1736
Merit: 116
In my opinion, I think this depends on each person's point of view, they will have their own plans and strategies. If you have a good knowledge of crypto market, you can trade daily to earn profit. However,  long-term Bitcoin holding has always been chosen by many people. Bitcoin can fluctuate wildly, but in the future, I think it will bring higher value

for now.
legendary
Activity: 2240
Merit: 3002

There's a VERY big difference between day trading and investing.  Day trading is mostly gambling, especially when using things such as derivatives.  For the vast majority of people, you shouldn't be day trading.  Most people don't have a proper portfolio set up let alone have some extra cash laying around that they can play with when day trading in the markets. r
Activity: 46
Merit: 1
If you ask me the best thing would be to trade cfds and make use of the leverage that the broker provides.

Right on! I’ve been doing the same on turnkeyforex, leverage is the best thing about trading crypto.
Activity: 742
Merit: 250
Activity: 15

What broker would you suggest, and leverage ratio to use?
Activity: 68
To an experienced cryptocurrency trader, trading is better. To one who isn’t experienced in trading but is well informed on investment, the latter is better. Both are very profitable but will only benefit the ones who equip themselves with the skills and with the right knowledge.
Activity: 34
If you ask me the best thing would be to trade cfds and make use of the leverage that the broker provides.
Activity: 54
Merit: 14
Investment needs to invest capital and hold it for a long time. You only need to choose cryptocurrency to buy and wait for profit. Investment requires a long process.

Trading can have a profit opportunity in a short period of time, but it requires more time to observe and analyze the market and adjust strategies in time to reduce trading errors and losses.
Pages:
Jump to: