Pages:
Author

Topic: What is better - cryptocurrency trading or investing? - page 15. (Read 4351 times)

Activity: 986
Merit: 516
I have been a day trader but want to know if it’s a good idea to hold bitcoin for long, whether it will be more profitable?

Holding Bitcoin is the best investment, Trust me. But for this, you need to choose some proper way. I would suggest you use Dollar Cost Averaging Bitcoin bot. In this way, you can buy Bitcoin at the best rate. I have seen most people like to buy bitcoin with DCA. Pump and dump will come and your buy price will be low. So it's good for you. You can buy any amount of Bitcoin daily/weekly/monthly whatever you want. I have also seen Kucoin also offering this bot.

Activity: 658
Merit: 100
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
I have been a day trader but want to know if it’s a good idea to hold bitcoin for long, whether it will be more profitable?

The profit of investing bitcoin in the long term all depends on future market movements, but unfortunately we can't predict the future of cryptocurrencies, if the price of bitcoin in the future goes up, of course you will get double profits, but if the price goes down, of course you have to. be patient again to get profit for you
Activity: 616
Merit: 102
Each trader has his own method, if you are more active in watching and analyzing bitcoin price movements, you better trade daily, but if you are busy in real-world activities, I think you are better off investing in the long term, for the benefits I think it's the same, it's the same like you work take daily salary or monthly salary
Activity: 2856
Merit: 794
I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!
In fact, This is true that "NO risk No gain".As for as concern of trading, It is better than investment. But we should always try to do carefully trading and save some something for a future time. For our trading process be continued. Always avoid averaging a trade. Book your loss at the initial stage instead of waiting and went on some crucial stage. Have the courage to bear the loss for a big profit,our luck will also favour.
But if we will invest we will have to wait for some ideal time.
While it is true that if you do not take risks then you will go nowhere in life, and this is not only true in the market but about things in general, the problem is that people take too many risks, they use huge leverage to try to increase their profits but the risk they took is not controlled so even if they can make profits with this tactic eventually you are going to make a mistake and you are not going to read the market correctly and then you will lose everything in the process.
Activity: 396
Merit: 30
In fact, This is true that "NO risk No gain".As for as concern of trading, It is better than investment. But we should always try to do carefully trading and save some something for a future time. For our trading process be continued. Always avoid averaging a trade. Book your loss at the initial stage instead of waiting and went on some crucial stage. Have the courage to bear the loss for a big profit,our luck will also favour.
But if we will invest we will have to wait for some ideal time.
Activity: 518
Merit: 81
there is a lot of money in crypto trading. The biggest reason for this is the Movement in the crypto market. If you trade properly, you can earn a lot of money. But it is important that you understand the intricacies of crypto No matter what coin your trade but choose top coins in, it is important to keep an eye on bitcoin because bitcoin has an impact on the entire market.
Activity: 1428
Merit: 250
Day trading is the best prefer for new and non-major crypto-currencies but holding is best choice about major crypto-currencies, you can know details from this provided below articles.
https://cryptocurrencyfacts.com/the-difference-between-investing-and-trading/
Activity: 2170
Merit: 530

it is not known for sure whether it will be more profitable or not but according to what I have learned at this time the level of risk for investing is much lower with the risk faced by trader.
I think it is worth the risk faced by day traders with all the possibilities to take profits and also minimal risk for long-term investments.
it all goes back to each of them to choose which one is sure that both of them make it possible to gain or lose.

So in short both investing and trading is better but the matter of fact of how would a trader or an investor played it well will going to determined the amount of earn profit that they would get. Some of us made a good profit from trading and some in investing I think the time also of taking a profit varies with each other too since in trading you don't have a specific time frame since as a trader you are based on the daily market value of the coin while in investment you set a certain time frame. SO far it is better to try both trading ang investing in cryptocurrency.
copper member
Activity: 1260
Merit: 698

In deed, Long term inesting is better becuase you get huge rewrad of your patience. Trading is good for those who don't have capacity to hold for long term and they want to make their living from trading but it is not easy neither hassale free. It requires, emotional control, Good skills of Risak and Money managment and above all good knowledge of Technical charts and Indicators.

Investing is stress-free, but it is not completely stress-free because you must first conduct research and then keep an eye on the price, which adds to your stress. There will be day trading which is less risk and less stress but still has more stress than investing but trading is good if you really know what you are doing it is like holding a coin for a year and gaining $10,000 but in trading you only trade for a month or two and you will gain $15,000 because you do the dirty work.

Absolutely right. There is more money in trading , particulary in crypto market becuase it is high volatile and this is what professional Traders like becuase volatility is a gift if you know how to make money out of it but trading requires consistent attention and Technical analysis as well as traders has to keep an eye of news update of Bitcoin Market that drives the whole crypto. Alts Market has more money for traders if they pick good coins and understand dynamics of this market.
Activity: 2352
Merit: 593

In deed, Long term inesting is better becuase you get huge rewrad of your patience. Trading is good for those who don't have capacity to hold for long term and they want to make their living from trading but it is not easy neither hassale free. It requires, emotional control, Good skills of Risak and Money managment and above all good knowledge of Technical charts and Indicators.

Investing is stress-free, but it is not completely stress-free because you must first conduct research and then keep an eye on the price, which adds to your stress. There will be day trading which is less risk and less stress but still has more stress than investing but trading is good if you really know what you are doing it is like holding a coin for a year and gaining $10,000 but in trading you only trade for a month or two and you will gain $15,000 because you do the dirty work.
copper member
Activity: 1260
Merit: 698

In deed, Long term investing is better becuase you get huge rewrad of your patience. Trading is good for those who don't have capacity to hold for long term and they want to make their living from trading but it is not easy neither hassle free. It requires, emotional control, Good skills of Risak and Money managment and above all good knowledge of Technical charts and Indicators.
trading is great than holding coin. when you trade, you will try to convert from one coin multiple coin, and know where is coin that give you big profit for a moment.
my friend do trading every day, and he got big number until it be daily task for him.
When it comes to absolute profits this is undeniable, trading is better than investing as you can adjust faster to the movements of the market and earn more money because of this, however this does not automatically makes it better as that is a very subjective term, after all even if trading is more profitable than investing that does not matter at all if you are unable to do this by yourself, in that case investing could suit you better as it is easier to do even if the potential profits in theory are lower.
Activity: 187
Merit: 10
At all times bitcoin remains profitable for both the long term and the short term, it all depends on the individual how smart are you in terms of buying, to always be profitable you buy low and sell high, as a long term investor you wait for the appropriate time to come before buying, don't be in a rush, wait for low prices to come then you buy, the truth is no matter how bitcoin falls in prices it will still increase, it's just a matter of time.
Activity: 92
Merit: 4
cryptocurrency, due to the high volatility, brings very high incomes. but it also tells us about the high risks of losing our capital. investing is a more predictable process, which in turn protects our assets from a quick drain. also investing mainly works for the long term, and cryptocurrency is able to bring income in a matter of days
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1003
trading is great than holding coin. when you trade, you will try to convert from one coin multiple coin, and know where is coin that give you big profit for a moment.
my friend do trading every day, and he got big number until it be daily task for him.
In fact the evidence is clear, trading as a way to make money in the markets is better than investing, this is not an opinion this is a fact, as a good trader by definition can outperform the profits given by the market and as such outperform any investor, however this is not easy to do and probably less than 5% of traders can do that which is why you see many more people defending investing because the group of investors that are successful is larger than the group of traders that are successful.
Only the best traders can do this.

That's why for me where I am better is where I am staying. And that's with investing and holding, however that doesn't mean that I won't commit some trades.

I'll still do.
I am aware this is the case which is why I have no problem with people that prefer to invest for the long term, whether this is because that is what they prefer or they have realized that they are never going to become good enough traders to pull those kind of profits, in any case it is way easier to become an investor and make profits over the long term than it is to become a trader, however if someone is only interested in making the highest among the money in the shortest amount of time then there is no doubt that trading should be their goal.
Activity: 574
Merit: 251
If you don't have many free time then i suggest you to invest bitcoin rather than trading it, since trading might take a lot of time. Like for example if you're employed and have a full day working hour, then it'll be better for you to buy bitcoin, and hold it. Use it as investment and just wait until the price increases. However, if you have many free time and want to do something productive, you might try cryptocurrency trading. However, make sure you understand at least the basic, and don't be careless or greedy since you might experienced a lot of loss. Try to learn, gather a lot of knowledge and experience in trading, so you won't lose your money.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 502
If indeed all your primary and secondary needs can be met without trading, you can try investing. This is meant so that you don't take the money you are investing in until you reach your target. because if your needs have not been met and there is no urgent need for savings, I suggest you just keep trading. avoid loss if you need money.
Without advocating the most basic needs there will be no probation here, which means whether we are in trading or investing, our life is still a normal scene without concern for this amount, the monthly needs are fulfilled and this is just a leftover as a little passive income can arise, many people are not introduced to this in advance and an unfamiliar burden began to press on their entire body. In terms of connection methods, successful people are those who have a keen eye and see far, I hope everyone understands what this means
Activity: 504
Merit: 102
CLEARSIGHT- THE #1 BLOCKCHAIN JOB PLATFORM
If you have enough brains then do both or whatever you want.Daily trading or long-term Bitcoin holdings are both good ways to make money. Cryptocurrency market is risky so consider day trading as it can expose you to financial risk. You need the right strategy to survive in the market.I tried to day trade but it was too much pressure so I chose to hold more than trade.
Activity: 728
Merit: 19
KUWA.ai

holders make more money than traders. There are many reasons behind that. If you are a trader then you must have known that traders take entry in dip and exit from the market with 30%-40% profits and take reentry when market dump again. A trader makes money in every trade but he misses huge rally which only long term holder enjoys. Also, long-term holders don't have the risk to take loose. So holding is more secure and profitable than trading.
Pages:
Jump to: