Pages:
Author

Topic: What is better - cryptocurrency trading or investing? - page 4. (Read 4351 times)

Activity: 1890
Merit: 101
1xBit 🏆 │ NotYourKeys.org
All are good, do what is best for you, the one you think it will be easy for you. Just that investing is a longterm business which if you are not patient you won't be able to cope with. All are good which brings profits when you do them well.
True, because everyone has different skills. If we have the talent to trade, then trade. Learning to make a profit through crypto investment is a must, but don't let us force something that we have not mastered, because it will harm ourselves.
Talent is something that God has given you since birth, while trading is not. Having talent in trading never happens, most professional traders come from hardworking backgrounds and don't give up because they believe they will be able to build skills and instincts if they don't give up easily.

trading or investing -> just choose whichever makes you comfortable!
Activity: 882
Merit: 110
Cryptocurrency trading and Investing i think both are same.Trading Isn't easy, It's a risyk. When you start trading then you need to patience and need good skill. But if you have panic seller they you will lose money.Trading or investing both are same but I'm suggested to You,You can buy more valuable some coin and holg long time.I hope you will get good benefit from it.Now crypto matket little dip so don't miss that opportunity.

Yeah especially in this bear market we should fill up our bag before we missed another train in the future, use your money that you can afford to lose and it's true that we should be patience but it's never been easy so far. If you dont have a lot time to do some analysis then just invest in some project but before you should do some research to prevent any losses in vain.   

some projects right now are still quite wprth it to do especially with the metaverse and this can be a good field for us to be in the early stages of developing the metaverse today because from what I see the metaverse is currently still in its early stages and not yet fully running but the hype they are pretty good.
Even though it is difficult to research new projects, there are still many old projects that are very good to do.

to miss the train I think it's still quite a long time but there's no harm in investing today because indeed their decline is quite significant especially now.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 119
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Both cryptocurrency trading or investing are good for any investors to achieve something good from the market. Many prefer investing than trading because the price of many coins has dropped since last year 2021 which is very hard for them to make a good income from their investment.
Those investing right now are really make a good decision that will benefit them in the future because the price of some coins and altcoin are about to improve for their customers to make a reasonable profit from their investment.
Activity: 2156
Merit: 251
Binance #Smart World Global Token
Cryptocurrency trading and Investing i think both are same.Trading Isn't easy, It's a risyk. When you start trading then you need to patience and need good skill. But if you have panic seller they you will lose money.Trading or investing both are same but I'm suggested to You,You can buy more valuable some coin and holg long time.I hope you will get good benefit from it.Now crypto matket little dip so don't miss that opportunity.

Yeah especially in this bear market we should fill up our bag before we missed another train in the future, use your money that you can afford to lose and it's true that we should be patience but it's never been easy so far. If you dont have a lot time to do some analysis then just invest in some project but before you should do some research to prevent any losses in vain.   
Activity: 2352
Merit: 593
Both are the same but if you are asking about Holding then i think it is better to keep holding specially if you are having Bitcoin in your wallet because aside from being safer this is the one that can assure you best future in this market and in the world.

It is not that easy as what you've said . Holding takes time and also emotions since you are holding big amount of money and your emotions will takes place since if the price  goes down then you'll be wanting to sell your holdings and also knowledge is power since you dont have knowledge about bitcoin then you'll be selling earlier
Activity: 1358
Merit: 104
Activity: 2478
Merit: 210
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
All are good, do what is best for you, the one you think it will be easy for you. Just that investing is a longterm business which if you are not patient you won't be able to cope with. All are good which brings profits when you do them well.
True, because everyone has different skills. If we have the talent to trade, then trade. Learning to make a profit through crypto investment is a must, but don't let us force something that we have not mastered, because it will harm ourselves.
Trading is not a talent , instead this is a knowledge in which taking long time to master, lot of effort and lot of time before it gets done .

So if you wanna trade then best to listen to your senses and choose between the 2.

Trade , or Hold that is something we wanted to use as strategy .

I am using Holding now but of course i have some small funds uses for trading and staking because i Know there is added income from those .
Activity: 1148
Merit: 58
Both are the same but if you are asking about Holding then i think it is better to keep holding specially if you are having Bitcoin in your wallet because aside from being safer this is the one that can assure you best future in this market and in the world.
Activity: 1568
Merit: 100
COMBONetwork
That's why we need to learn to master the skills according to what we want,
imposing will only make us uncomfortable and it's certainly not something we want,
The most important thing is keep learning because everything needs a process
Activity: 1292
Vave.com
I have been a day trader but want to know if it’s a good idea to hold bitcoin for long, whether it will be more profitable?
Actually it depends how you wanna make your money work .There are many thing concern with that .You have to make your own strategy if it is Day trading or Investment .So that you have to study a lot .However we all know that crypto is always high volatile market if we really do it professionally we can get a huge return for sure .On the hand if you wanna just invest here in btc you need to be a patience holder .If you don't able to hold your nerve you can make loss on investing in crypto specially on bitcoin.I actually suggest people to invest on crypto cause if you may don't know the proper trading strategy and also you need to have enough fund if you wanna do trade on day trading tricks .SO that i think it will be better to invest on crypto .Do your research always before investing or trading on crypto .
Activity: 672
Merit: 16
legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028
Yes, maybe it’s not that easy to decide which will be more profitable but considering the unpredictability of Bitcoin, I think investing for a long term is risky. What you might consider as a temporary fall can be permanent.

That's the risk that you needed to live with. There's no assurance, but if things went well, you'll see the best outcome.

Each investor and traders do have their own ways or own strategy, they are well aware of risk
I'm talking about experience traders and investors.

They know how to value every opportunity that will be open on their way while they are participating in this
investment..
Activity: 1876
Merit: 5
Personally, I think that you need to have a lot of experience in trading on exchanges to trade cryptocurrencies. Since without experience, you can simply merge everything and be left without funds. But investing is a very profitable way to increase your funds. And based on my experience, I can say that my investments bring me a very good income. And I also wish everyone to profit from cryptocurrency investments.
Activity: 994
I think trading is better and more profitable than investing (hold) as we know that the market is red since December so many investors are losing money, if we trade daily, we have the opportunity to make profit even though it is daily.
Activity: 840
Merit: 23
Left for me, I suggest that both should I be done and at the same time. The only difference between investing and trading is the time factor, one is on a short term basis whereas the other is in a long term.
They're both prone to risk and your ability to handle both is on an individual strength.
So, I'll advice that OP gets to find out which would favour him and go for it. It's in you, and not our place to decide for you, just run your research properly, that'll help you.
Activity: 39
Merit: 1
If it can be two, why should it be one, that's roughly what I want to say. I think both are the same thing, but only differ in terms of time, between short and long term. Especially when we already know the analysis in the long term, it seems not too difficult to analyze the market in a short time. Vice versa.
I personally do both very often at the same time, meaning I invest in coins that are good for the long term and make daily trades to complete the profits in very small sizes because it really helps me in reaping profits when the market is friendly.
Yes doing both between day trading and also investing in the long term I don't think it's for everyone,
they must really be able to divide or manage well,
as long as it's profitable I think we should make the most of it

Not for everyone, but for those who managed to deal with it the right way.

They are those who can manifest a good amount of compensation, not easy task and there are lots of things that needed to consider,
but eventually, if you are able to catch up with those important pieces from this investment, both trading and investing are good place to invest
your money.

Yes, maybe it’s not that easy to decide which will be more profitable but considering the unpredictability of Bitcoin, I think investing for a long term is risky. What you might consider as a temporary fall can be permanent.
Activity: 20
Merit: 0
If it can be two, why should it be one, that's roughly what I want to say. I think both are the same thing, but only differ in terms of time, between short and long term. Especially when we already know the analysis in the long term, it seems not too difficult to analyze the market in a short time. Vice versa.
I personally do both very often at the same time, meaning I invest in coins that are good for the long term and make daily trades to complete the profits in very small sizes because it really helps me in reaping profits when the market is friendly.
Yes doing both between day trading and also investing in the long term I don't think it's for everyone,
Day trading and investing are very different in terms of analysis. To day trade, you depend on technical analysis but investing can only be done by fundamentally analysing all the underlying factors that are responsible for the long term future of an asset.
Activity: 1876
Merit: 5
Personally, I believe that for the past 10 years, the Bitcoin coin has only been profitable. And I have never heard of Bitcoin harming someone. And in all, I concluded that holding a Bitcoin coin is very profitable and even for the longest prospects. Since Bitcoin is the most promising coin that will always be relevant.
Activity: 1260
Merit: 510
both are methods of managing basic finances, I think, where we both risk our finances and hope for maximum profit. i personally prefer trading and profit from trading i invest in bitcoin as my investment in the future by not neglecting my trading hobby on the exchange
legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028

Not for everyone, but for those who managed to deal with it the right way.

They are those who can manifest a good amount of compensation, not easy task and there are lots of things that needed to consider,
but eventually, if you are able to catch up with those important pieces from this investment, both trading and investing are good place to invest
your money.
Pages:
Jump to: