Pages:
Author

Topic: What is better Trade or Invest? - page 34. (Read 2829 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 100
February 22, 2018, 01:05:44 PM
Both are good and you can try both if you want. I invested and I will consider it just an investment since I don't make time for trading
Activity: 503
Merit: 250
February 22, 2018, 01:02:45 PM
Hi guys , Some of my friends are give me some ideas about Trading and Investing.

But i've some doubt which is better in that. What is the advantage and disadvantage? Because I want to focus on one at a time for generating source of income coz my funds are limited.

Can you give some of your useful ideas? I'm a begginer. I need some help. Thank you!

In my view, trade is the better option, but you have to be really prepared for it. It requires a lot of knowledge, experience and especially time (at least about 10 hours a day). Good luck mate  Smiley
Activity: 560
Merit: 104
February 22, 2018, 12:59:30 PM
The best choose is I think invest it, because many real proofs from investors out there is become rich and success when they invest half of their assets in bitcoin. If use it for trading also many peoples loss their money and that's very big loss, and this happen because they don't have knowledge about trading. If you want to trading I sugest you to learn more about trading first and technical analyze.  And if you already know about how to analyze it then I recommend you to choose trading to earn profit everyday.
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
February 22, 2018, 12:59:18 PM
If you are investing, you need to invest time also and it depends the market price to earn a lot of  money. While in trading it consume a short time only but still depends on the market price because cryptocurrecy is volatility. For me it's good in trading but it's up to you what's make you comfortable to choose.
Activity: 518
February 22, 2018, 12:45:15 PM
I think it depends on your own preference. If you want profit quickly then trade is the best for you or if you want very good profit for future then invest is the best for you.
Activity: 204
Merit: 10
February 22, 2018, 12:36:03 PM
It depends on where you are more experienced. My advice is better you choose to investing, because it's more simple then trading.
Activity: 518
Merit: 11
February 22, 2018, 12:33:56 PM
Hi guys , Some of my friends are give me some ideas about Trading and Investing.

But i've some doubt which is better in that. What is the advantage and disadvantage? Because I want to focus on one at a time for generating source of income coz my funds are limited.

Can you give some of your useful ideas? I'm a begginer. I need some help. Thank you!

I prefer to do both because for me to do both investment and trading very profitable but both have a very high risk, the key you have to be patient. believe I am confident and have a very high patience is the key to profit.
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
February 22, 2018, 12:28:30 PM
I don't know much about trading so I consider it a bit risky for myself. I am into long term investment so this is my thing
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
February 22, 2018, 12:22:31 PM
In fact, this is a controversial issue because trading and investing brings profit and always it is differently valued somewhere you can get more from one somewhere more from the second.
legendary
Activity: 2548
Merit: 2259
February 22, 2018, 12:19:13 PM

I think the trading is much better than investing, because the cryptocurrency market is very volatile and you can yield more profits if you catch the right moments to buy and to sell coins. Anyway, you need to learn and know the current situation in the economics and especially politics to decide when is the best time to sell or buy a cryptocurrency. A trading is an investing too, but there are more often actions.
Activity: 238
February 22, 2018, 12:17:31 PM
I think trading is best. But you should smart trader after invest. I advice you divide your amount to small parts. Read the trend of btc when you see its a good rate. invest a part of amount. And buy more coins at price fall. Make the average cost. when price rise sale a part of coins and recover it another dip. By this you can minimise the loss. Remind it do not panic at down fall and do not excite at price rise. Keep your mind cool and being satisfy what you get.
Second way you ask about investment. sometime investment is more profitable than trading. But it can risky. In business language we say more risk more gain.
But i prefer trading than invest.
legendary
Activity: 1344
Merit: 1251
February 22, 2018, 12:12:38 PM
Hi,

You can see it as a choice between:

- Getting potentially large amounts of money in short time. BUT you can also make deep lose. And you need to dedicate much time to it, on a daily basis.

- Getting potentially larger amounts of money over the long time. BUT you can lose everything. And you need to wait over a long period of time to get profits.

So it actually depends on what you can afford to do! Please, just keep in mind that bitcoin is not only a trading tool! Wink
Activity: 295
Merit: 1
February 22, 2018, 12:07:47 PM
I think invest to ICO will better!
Activity: 34
February 22, 2018, 12:07:21 PM
For me it is both profitable Wink however the difference in the two between trading and investment.
In trading its like gambling "ALL IN" win or loss system while in investment your  " Your just assuming" that when you invest it will be doubled or tripped but in reality you're just expecting to have a good result of entrusting your funds.  
Activity: 658
Merit: 256
February 22, 2018, 12:02:31 PM
Both trading and investing can help you earn money. If you have good trading skills, then go for it. If not, stick to investing will be easier.
Activity: 168
February 22, 2018, 11:52:14 AM
You can do both, you can while you can also invest. Invest on items that had potential growth in the future. Invest also on items that had a quick return of principal and profit then trade it within a shorter period. Now it depends on how you handle it and also depends on the market price in the market. It will based on your strategy on how you will earn.
Activity: 42
February 22, 2018, 11:51:41 AM
Both are good Buddy, cos both have a higher percentage of yielding profits. The contrast there may however be that trading may requires more capital than investment. Better still, your profits depends on much you can put even for the two options.

Which altcoin you would recommend to trade for a beginner?
Activity: 504
Merit: 102
February 22, 2018, 11:50:39 AM

I do trading with crypto now, but it seems it is not working out for me. Sad Maybe I should stick to buying and holding instead.
Activity: 284
February 22, 2018, 11:48:14 AM

Both of them are good source of income but I think if you want to be a millionaire then you should learn the trading because in there, if you are good in playing money then there is a higher chance that you will become successful in life. The only disadvantage of these two is when you lack knowledge on it. If you don't have enought knowledge about investing and trading then bad people may scam your money.
Activity: 350
BITDEPOSITARY - Make ICO's , More Secure
February 22, 2018, 11:43:52 AM

Trading would be much safer in your case, even as a begginer, buying and holding altcoins for later trades would suit you the best since as you said you have limited funds which is not a problem since most altcoins have low value. Unlike investing which would require you proper discernment and accumulated experiences to be able to identify trusthworty prospect that you would willingly trust your money in to.
Pages:
Jump to: