Pages:
Author

Topic: What is better Trade or Invest? - page 32. (Read 2829 times)

Activity: 728
Merit: 10
February 23, 2018, 09:46:00 AM
If I prefer investing for profit. one of them bitcoin investment that many users, especially teenagers today like me.
Activity: 241
Merit: 11
February 23, 2018, 09:33:49 AM
It's very hard to tell which is better since both are very profitable methods of earning bitcoins. Apart from this, they are both relevant from the current situation. I might say they are both good ways of earning cryptocurrencies nowadays and is both viable and very profitable.
Activity: 319
Merit: 100
February 23, 2018, 09:26:42 AM
Hi guys , Some of my friends are give me some ideas about Trading and Investing.

But i've some doubt which is better in that. What is the advantage and disadvantage? Because I want to focus on one at a time for generating source of income coz my funds are limited.

Can you give some of your useful ideas? I'm a begginer. I need some help. Thank you!
If you have a lot of free time then go with trading because if you will go with trading you should always be updated to the value of the altcoins and other coins because everytime its price is always changing that is hard to predict at all.
Activity: 123
PITCH – THE FUTURE OF OPPORTUNITY
February 23, 2018, 09:24:46 AM
Both are good but there are certain requirements for you to be successful in your chosen method. Long term investment is much easier than the two, you just have to pick and buy a coin with potential and wait for it to grow, on the other hand trading trading requires rigoruos research and time, you need to monitor every hour and involves much greater risk, but the profitability is very good.
Activity: 378
February 23, 2018, 09:11:22 AM
Hi guys , Some of my friends are give me some ideas about Trading and Investing.

But i've some doubt which is better in that. What is the advantage and disadvantage? Because I want to focus on one at a time for generating source of income coz my funds are limited.

Can you give some of your useful ideas? I'm a begginer. I need some help. Thank you!

if funds are limited then it is better to invest in ICO, because the price is cheaper than the existing coin price in the market, but before following ico you have to choose a good ICO because now many ICO are scam, so be more careful to choose ICO
Activity: 332
Merit: 12
February 23, 2018, 07:38:16 AM
Actually I prefer to invest because for me it seems a little riskier than trading.  Maybe focus on one thing and then if you are already expert you can venture on the other one.  But you will earn more if you will do both at the same time.  Just keep in mind that there is risk always.
Yeah trading has a lot of risk it can make profit but it along with risk so same as you I would go for investing as while investing we feel really free we ill not have to go open our account and check about it that we lose or win, it is all about patience as the more you are patient the more you will earn fearlessly, in trading you will remain worry about that if you will get profit or lose in money. As same as you I am investing and waiting with high patience without any worry of lose.
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
February 23, 2018, 12:08:02 AM
Both are good Buddy, cos both have a higher percentage of yielding profits. The contrast there may however be that trading may requires more capital than investment. Better still, your profits depends on much you can put even for the two options.
Absolutely right. Both are good. It just depends if the deal is worth it or not. You'll just have to make sure that you are can earn much profits in trading or investing. Always be wise in any kind of transaction that you involve.
Activity: 406
February 22, 2018, 11:54:44 PM
I think both of good and fine.lot of people using bitcoin.some people invest it.they got profit.also some people trade it,and they got profit.both of trade and invest are fine and got benefited
Activity: 345
February 22, 2018, 11:46:28 PM

Trading and investing are really part of bitcoin. They are both wise ways of earning it but in different ways and function. I don't really like comparing such stuffs which are both good staing even an objective that one must be better. Both trading and investing takes patience so if you are use to it then go unto it.
Activity: 60
February 22, 2018, 11:41:23 PM
For me its better to invest, invest to put up own bussiness to have safety income. And earn bitcoin again and keep it at the same time.
Activity: 25
February 22, 2018, 10:22:08 PM
There needs to be a good decision on both of these things, but it all depends on your needs right now, there are different opinions, there are opinions that say trading is better for now, some say it is more important to invest, but I think it's safest to currently holding back until the middle of this year, maybe you are more able to predict it.
Activity: 582
Merit: 101
February 22, 2018, 10:06:10 PM
if I prefer to invest in bitcoin world gan. if investment with us to buy coins by itself our money will increase and the results are also very satisfactory.
kalo trade goods let alone our capital fitting just barely medium-sized merchandise is also certainly a long time gan. and the results are not how. because I used to trade around .
Activity: 211
February 22, 2018, 08:28:18 PM

invest better than trade but you must understand full game of what you do before you will do it , for me invest is better choice
Activity: 364
February 22, 2018, 08:22:53 PM
For me the best is trading because the most invest sites is scam and rarely you can find a trust invest site
I dont think most of invest sites are scam  because if you truely a investor you cannot be scam nor investors know things in investing they cannot invest in a sites that scam so they have the ideas on it, but for me investing is better than trading just because if you invest in one site i surely that your money will grow faster while trading there is a posibility that your money will loose so i would rather choose investing than trading.
Activity: 490
Merit: 101
February 22, 2018, 08:06:38 PM
I did say investment is better all because it will help you in buying a coin and keeping for a while and you get to discipline yourself when involved in investment; longer term. Unlike trading, it is a regular thing which involves active buying and active selling too; all in a relatively shorter time margin.
Activity: 77
February 22, 2018, 08:06:08 PM
It depends on how much you are trading or investing,if you have a whole lot of money I advice you to invest but otherwise it's best you stick to trading.
Activity: 364
February 22, 2018, 07:57:07 PM
Both are good. However, in order to engage in trading on the exchange, you need to know very well the crypto-currency market, skilfully navigate in it and quickly make the right decisions based on theoretical knowledge and practical experience. For beginners in the crypto currency, trade is not suitable, because there is a great chance of losing your money.
Investing in the crypto currency, namely a bitcoin, ethereum, litecoin, monero and other known coins are the least risk and suitable for the beginner. Investing in little-known coins presents a greater risk, however, they sometimes bring in considerable income.
Activity: 462
Merit: 102
February 22, 2018, 07:17:26 PM

Wait what? I mean you need to know both before you can make actual profits with bitcoins. You have to invest first before you can trade. But then again, you can invest little and just trade the heck out of it. I guess trading skills should be better than your investing skills since you can trade more and more coins with little investment.
Activity: 182
Merit: 2
February 22, 2018, 07:05:15 PM
Both are OK. But if you wanna invest, go in on ICOs. Especially retainly's
Activity: 329
Merit: 14
February 22, 2018, 06:57:40 PM
It is clear that if you still have doubts about how advantageous trading can be, that business is not for you because certain experience or knowledge of the subject is essential to be able to aspire to do things properly in such a delicate field. Now, given that the option to invest seems to be the most appropriate for you, you should investigate well before deciding which option to bet on, since at this moment there is a great amount of frauds out there.
Pages:
Jump to: