Pages:
Author

Topic: What is better Trade or Invest? - page 36. (Read 2829 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 10
February 22, 2018, 09:25:05 AM
Hi guys , Some of my friends are give me some ideas about Trading and Investing.

But i've some doubt which is better in that. What is the advantage and disadvantage? Because I want to focus on one at a time for generating source of income coz my funds are limited.

Can you give some of your useful ideas? I'm a begginer. I need some help. Thank you!

I think it's both. Because when you want to trade means you have to invest to something like for example in cryptocurrency, you invest on ICO and if that is a success you are going to trade it to a much decent amount with the profit from you investment. In my thought is that you can't trade when you don't have investment. So invest first then trade.
Activity: 948
Merit: 110
February 22, 2018, 09:21:57 AM
both can make you gain profit and can also get a loss. so it depends on where you are more experienced. and my advice is better you choose to trade, because very much current type of investment consisting of fraud.
Activity: 99
Merit: 0
February 22, 2018, 09:15:02 AM
Both are good because,trading profits are generated through buying at a lower price and selling at a higher price within a relatively short period of time.While the goal of investing is to gradually build wealth over an extended period of time through the buying and holding of a portfolio of stocks, baskets of stocks, mutual funds, bonds and other investment instruments
Activity: 60
February 22, 2018, 09:11:16 AM
in order to gain more money, you must be a good trader and investor because the knowledge about trading is the key for a successful investment, they are always affixed
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO
February 22, 2018, 09:09:22 AM
Investing in Cryptocurrency also means you can trade to buy it and HODL as an investment for a duration of time. Trading on the other hand can be an active thing which involves you buying a set of altcoins when it is dipped and then selling when you feel you have made some reasonable profits; do try not to be greedy.
Activity: 994
Merit: 544
February 22, 2018, 09:02:58 AM
Actually I prefer to invest because for me it seems a little riskier than trading.  Maybe focus on one thing and then if you are already expert you can venture on the other one.  But you will earn more if you will do both at the same time.  Just keep in mind that there is risk always.
Activity: 69
Merit: 3
February 22, 2018, 09:02:09 AM
If youre new, its best to just do good research (see my signature), find good coins and just buy and dont let go for years.  Maybe once you know the market well you can day trade. Just dont get involved in any pump groups because youll get destroyed.  Also, we have a beginners section on the forum home page which should have tons of info for ya.
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
February 22, 2018, 08:57:39 AM
Both will be good option if you have enough sources and knowledge, as. a beginner investing would be the less risky option if you can buy from bottom and step by step then after having some experience you should start trading.
Activity: 1918
Merit: 370
February 22, 2018, 08:49:56 AM
It depends on your budget actually, if you are a little low on budget for investing in bitcoin, then the best way is to buy altcoins and trade them for the best price, but if you have the budget to invest in bitcoin then you should go for it, because that is the best way of investment.
Activity: 868
Merit: 63
February 22, 2018, 08:46:41 AM
Investing is better, Because when you trade Bitcoin you give away your Bitcoin that is a possible for more income and profit. When you invest, the money invested into Bitcoin will rise as the market flow and the Bitcoin's value increases. If I were you I'll Invest for getting a maximum profit and income, trading is risky.
Activity: 162
Merit: 100
February 22, 2018, 08:42:52 AM
Hi guys , Some of my friends are give me some ideas about Trading and Investing.

But i've some doubt which is better in that. What is the advantage and disadvantage? Because I want to focus on one at a time for generating source of income coz my funds are limited.

Can you give some of your useful ideas? I'm a begginer. I need some help. Thank you!

Actually they're just nearly the same. When you do trades you need some money to invest in it. Because you cannot trade without investment. When you invest, ofcourse you are just waiting to grow your money, same as trading, when you buy you are waiting for the price to increase they you'll sell.
Activity: 308
Merit: 267
February 22, 2018, 08:40:56 AM
Can you be more specific with 'Invest' Invest in what? If you're talking about invest in trading it's just the same in trading but i think you're referring to something like ICO right? So what's better, trading or investment?

Actually It's just both but it depends on your skill and analyzation whether you're better in trading or investing. So I'm going to deconstruct the advantages and disadvantages of the two platforms.

TRADING
Where in you're going to buy token/coins and wait for it to increase its price and earn. (That's the easiest way I can explain it.)

Advantages:
• You can take advantages at the pumps and earn money in just a matter of time.
• You can always cut your loses if you feel the markets going to dump.
• There's a lot of coin that has a potential.

Disadvantages:
• You can lose your money in just a seconds (Depends on the market)
• If you don't have a proper knowledge about cryptocurrency trading.
• You don't know what will happen to the market so all you have is to trust your investment because there's no assurance in trading.

INVESTING TO ICO's

Advantages:
• You can earn instantly once the coin/token is listed in an exchange.
• You will have the token when you bought it. (But most of the times you need to wait)
• There's a lot of bonus when buying ing Pre-sale,etc.
• Some of the projects allows refunds.

Disadvantages:
• You need to wait until it is listed in an exchange (Probably 1-2 months or above)
• Some of the ICO's became Scam and you can't refund your money.
• You wait to nothing if it becomes a scam.
• Most of the project doesn't have a refund.

So here are the difference of the 2 you're the one to decide which is better but for me they're are the same. But it depends on the person which platform are better or fit from his skill and knowledge.
Activity: 280
Merit: 3
dApps Development Automation Platform
February 22, 2018, 08:37:41 AM
In my opinion both are goods it depends on how much you know in each field, because if you didn't know anything about trading and investing in crypto, you will fail too. So before you decide my suggestion is learn more about trading and investing, get more information from the person who are success in each field.
Activity: 322
Merit: 1
February 22, 2018, 08:29:38 AM
If I were to select trade or invest, I think I would consider both because you will really gain more profit if you have the skills and knowledge of the cryptocurrency business. Also, you must have the right capital to achieve the goal of earning greater profit. My suggestion is that learn more knowledge and skills before engaging into trade or investment atleast the chances of losing could be considered much less percentage.
Activity: 3080
Merit: 603
February 22, 2018, 08:29:01 AM

Advantage of trading, fast market = fast profit.
Disadvantage of trading, fast market = fast losing.

Trading is a type of investment and there are other types of investment,  can you tell us on what type of investment your friends told you?
copper member
Activity: 294
February 22, 2018, 08:19:36 AM
Trade us better than investment because if loss take place you will loose all your investment in case of investments. But in case of trade you can recover some of your amount by selling the goods which you have left with you.
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
February 22, 2018, 08:15:42 AM
I have to invest and hold because i got no knowledge about day trading,that why i prefer do what i know best to avoid losses.
Activity: 146
Merit: 7
February 22, 2018, 08:09:02 AM

There are similar in some aspect aside from time duration. In trading your focus  was on currency changes time to time and its better to trade when you have a big capital. While at investment you'll just put your money and let it be until it grows. So for limited funds investment was a good option but make sure to put it at the right time where btc value was low.
Activity: 350
Merit: 108
February 22, 2018, 08:08:01 AM

trading can indeed be very profitable if we have a good analysis and strategy, if you just joined the world of trading should not. you better invest because the risk is smaller than trading.
Activity: 84
February 22, 2018, 08:05:04 AM
Investing because in investing you will earn profit and your money is safe if the site is trusted
Pages:
Jump to: