Pages:
Author

Topic: What is big problem in using of bitcoin - page 12. (Read 38667 times)

Activity: 1008
Merit: 540
September 18, 2016, 12:39:51 AM
For me, my biggest problem is when I do transaction using bitcoin, the transaction can't be retrieved once it sent. So we have to be very careful when we do transaction and review everything before pressing the send button.
Well thats not the problem if the transaction can retrieved many people are going to get scammed because of this if you want to send it through bitcoin transaction then dont expect that you can retrieved what ever you send and there are second conformation and the system will ask you again if you really want to send it or not.
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
September 17, 2016, 11:10:38 PM
My only problem when using bitcoins is the price of bitcoin that always changed every minutes, because my main job is with bitcoin and if the price of bitcoin going down, my payment also decrease.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 505
Backed.Finance
September 17, 2016, 10:59:46 PM
what problem do you have in bitcoin.

The price Fluctuates  Cry Cry Cry

Aside from that when you forgot your wallet security code while computer or hard disk had crashed. I have experienced this several months ago in other altcoins. I never recover it. Now, I am very cautious to set aside a backup.
legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1145
September 17, 2016, 09:49:18 PM
what problem do you have in bitcoin.

The block is very slow only 30minute perblock, so usually im must waiting 30minute to get confirmed.
i think other cryptocurrency like ethereum/dogecoin is faster than it.
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
September 17, 2016, 09:00:49 PM
For me, the biggest problem is  not exactly in using it, but trying to mine  it. In these days, it is not an easy  task, mainly because the diff,  and the costs of the  mining equipment are really high..
I think bitcoin mining is no longer profitable. maybe a few years ago you could still enjoy mining with ease. but as time passes. and stock bitcoin already thinned to the claim and halving that had occurred several times it makes it increasingly difficult to earn profits in the mining bitcoin
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1091
September 17, 2016, 07:56:05 PM
For me, the biggest problem is  not exactly in using it, but trying to mine  it. In these days, it is not an easy  task, mainly because the diff,  and the costs of the  mining equipment are really high..

What's the point of you wanting to mine Bitcoin in current times since all people know it's an impossible target for the average person. In general, buying Bitcoin is a much better option when it comes to obtaining coins compared to mining.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
September 17, 2016, 07:44:39 PM
For me, the biggest problem is  not exactly in using it, but trying to mine  it. In these days, it is not an easy  task, mainly because the diff,  and the costs of the  mining equipment are really high..
Activity: 532
September 17, 2016, 06:53:12 PM
I think one of the biggest problem  in using Bitcoin is the fact that the  confirmations are taking too long  these days... This can be a big problem,  in some situations.

That is certainly true, but I think it will not be a problem if every transaction you do not need a confirmation. So, enjoy the rest of what is going on because it will give you a good spirit to create a bitcoin better.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
September 17, 2016, 06:48:06 PM
I think one of the biggest problems  in using Bitcoin is the fact that the  confirmations are taking too long  these days... This can be a big problem,  in some situations.
Activity: 924
Merit: 1001
September 17, 2016, 06:15:20 PM
For me the big problem using bitcoin i think those only ponzi scams is one of the big problem using bitcoin and many scammers online..
They are abusing the anonymity of bitcoin anytime they can scam and use bitcoin mixer to be anonymous.
Activity: 672
September 17, 2016, 06:03:23 PM
In my view, the big problem of bitcoin is the news. Alot of people never heard of bitcoin or heard invalid news that didn't attract them enough to look after bitcoin and therefore have the chance to find the up to date and reliable bicoin news sources. We should tell people the truth about bitcoin.

Media outlets are doing a lot to harm bitcoin's reputation. It's like the bank lobby is winning which is not far. I know that we need better promotion but the media could help bitcoin a lot by reporting more objective news.

In my point of view bitcoin was reported by online news, i think it is enough for nowadays although in the real life bitcoin is infrequently reported the news of bitcoin via television or another easier media communication.
legendary
Activity: 3514
Merit: 1280
English ⬄ Russian Translation Services
September 17, 2016, 04:55:01 PM
In my view, the big problem of bitcoin is the news. Alot of people never heard of bitcoin or heard invalid news that didn't attract them enough to look after bitcoin and therefore have the chance to find the up to date and reliable bicoin news sources. We should tell people the truth about bitcoin.

Media outlets are doing a lot to harm bitcoin's reputation. It's like the bank lobby is winning which is not far. I know that we need better promotion but the media could help bitcoin a lot by reporting more objective news.
I guess some central banks are intentionally sponsoring for this kind of promotions against bitcoin. In order to they want to stay in their business, I believe they do not want bitcoin gets more popular. That is the reason medias are giving more importance to some news and programs which are not supporting bitcoin.

And how do you fancy that, namely, the Central banks intentionally sponsoring anti-Bitcoin promotions? I think that Bitcoin is too small a bird (though an angry one) for Central banks to be afraid of. It is well known that the mass media industry is giving preference to what most attracts their consumers and what arouses the mob. That is, blood, brains, and rock&roll, figuratively speaking...

So, Bitcoin is mostly portrayed as the established currency of crooks, while its users as committed criminals
Activity: 462
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
September 17, 2016, 04:19:36 PM
there are no problem using bitcoins at the moment in my opinion the worst thing is that confirmations sometimes take a lot of time, but thats not terrible
Activity: 644
September 17, 2016, 03:57:59 PM

I guess some central banks are intentionally sponsoring for this kind of promotions against bitcoin. In order to they want to stay in their business, I believe they do not want bitcoin gets more popular. That is the reason medias are giving more importance to some news and programs which are not supporting bitcoin.
Activity: 406
September 17, 2016, 03:33:27 PM

Activity: 210
Merit: 100
E᙭OTIᑕ ♥ ᑕOIᑎS
September 17, 2016, 03:25:34 PM
Activity: 840
Merit: 1000
September 17, 2016, 10:27:47 AM
One of the big problems, for many users, is certainly the price volatility, although it is advantageous to traders. But there is another problem, which is the confirmation time, since some merchants don't accept zero confirmation.

Yes sometimes it takes too long even for single confirmation and that is annoying, and it is very irritating at the time of emergencies as no one will like to keep on waiting for hours.
Activity: 407
DAG, Built-in Chat and Conditional Payments
September 17, 2016, 10:26:17 AM
One of the big problems, for many users, is certainly the price volatility, although it is advantageous to traders. But there is another problem, which is the confirmation time, since some merchants don't accept zero confirmation.
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000
September 17, 2016, 08:53:07 AM
Certainly is the fact there is a  few places where people accept  the currency, and this is one of  the causes of the instability in the market.
fluctuation is not a problem I think there will always be fluctuations in bitcoin and will be the hallmark of bitcoin. even fluctuation is the reason why many people want to invest in bitcoin? because they see that the potential for a quick profit of bitcoin?

Yeah if price of bitcoin gets stable then many people will prefer not to invest in it anymore as it will take away opportunity from them to make regular and short term profits.
Activity: 658
September 17, 2016, 08:50:59 AM
Certainly is the fact there is a  few places where people accept  the currency, and this is one of  the causes of the instability in the market.
fluctuation is not a problem I think there will always be fluctuations in bitcoin and will be the hallmark of bitcoin. even fluctuation is the reason why many people want to invest in bitcoin? because they see that the potential for a quick profit of bitcoin?
Pages:
Jump to: