Pages:
Author

Topic: What is big problem in using of bitcoin - page 14. (Read 38655 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 100
I learnt about experts they're experts on fuck all
September 11, 2016, 10:56:38 AM
I don't like the volatility. I wanted everything i got into bitcoin but having 10k in a day and 8k after just don't suit me. Sure i can have 12k too but spending bitcoins is another problem. FIAT is still the most accepted currency and bitcoin comes nothing near of it. Liquidity is important to me.
Activity: 287
Merit: 250
September 11, 2016, 10:56:12 AM
what problem do you have in bitcoin.
If we imagine that blockchain is a distributed database that is born as a continuously growing chain of blocks with records of all currency transactions, it is possible on this basis to answer that because of large volume blockchain, all transactions are done very slowly.
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1013
September 11, 2016, 10:53:07 AM
The biggest problem with my bitcoin happened then when I got the chance to gamble. I lost everything, because he was very sure of himself. That now I'm not allowed. Although it was my fault and not bitcoin. But the fact remains that my problem.
That was happened with me too , because i have lot of bitcoin in my wallet and gamble it .
After that , i lose my bet in a second . That was my fault cuz couldn't maintain my emotion and became greedy.
Activity: 270
September 11, 2016, 10:46:11 AM
The biggest problem with my bitcoin happened then when I got the chance to gamble. I lost everything, because he was very sure of himself. That now I'm not allowed. Although it was my fault and not bitcoin. But the fact remains that my problem.
Activity: 928
Merit: 531
September 11, 2016, 10:44:30 AM
I don't find any problem in using bitcoin at a moment, as I am only using it online and I am very much satisfied with it and if I have to buy something in real world then I don't hesitate in converting it to fiat.
Yes you are lucky not to have problems in bitcoin. I myself have experienced delivery delays in bitcoin so delayed until many days. It was very disturbing me because I badly needed funds in quick time. Maybe it's a matter of bitcoin have ever experienced.

If a transaction doesn't get confirmed for a fixed amount of time (2 days, if I remember correctly), it gets thrown away from the transaction pool (a list of transactions that are not yet confirmed), and you are essentially back to square one as if you didn't create this transaction at all. On the flip side, Bitcoin miners may potentially collude to only accept transactions with fees above some arbitrarily set limit. This is what seemed to have actually happened in July, 2015, when there were literally thousands of transactions stuck in queue...

Some people euphemistically called that "testing Bitcoin limits"
I saw this pending so long before, when I have send money to my friends, I send bitcoins with fee 0.00001 BTC (1kSatoshi). Waiting for the "block/confirmation" like not yet happens, and see another transaction like nothing problem. I things left behind the block.  I realy remember waiting for 2 day, then my bitcoins come back to my money. There problem I things from my fee transaction too low, and this happens, I think this will be learn for we.
Activity: 928
Merit: 531
September 11, 2016, 10:37:00 AM
I don't found a big problem when using bitcoins, As me long Knowing bitcoins, then so far now. Realy have not big problem for using bitcoins, All doing good with algorithm clear and transparent.
legendary
Activity: 3458
Merit: 1280
English ⬄ Russian Translation Services
September 11, 2016, 10:32:21 AM
I don't find any problem in using bitcoin at a moment, as I am only using it online and I am very much satisfied with it and if I have to buy something in real world then I don't hesitate in converting it to fiat.
Yes you are lucky not to have problems in bitcoin. I myself have experienced delivery delays in bitcoin so delayed until many days. It was very disturbing me because I badly needed funds in quick time. Maybe it's a matter of bitcoin have ever experienced.

If a transaction doesn't get confirmed for a fixed amount of time (2 days, if I remember correctly), it gets thrown away from the transaction pool (an in-memory list of transactions that are not yet confirmed), and you are essentially back to square one as if you didn't create this transaction at all. On the flip side, Bitcoin miners may potentially collude to only accept transactions with fees above some arbitrarily set limit. This is what seemed to have actually happened in July, 2015, when there were literally thousands of transactions stuck in queue (transaction pool)...

Some people euphemistically called that "testing Bitcoin limits"
Activity: 924
Merit: 1001
September 11, 2016, 09:56:41 AM

You got delay in getting your bitcoins? From whom? Or you were converting your bitcoins to fiat and the exchange took time to give your funds? If the exchange made the delay then that has nothing to do with bitcoin and that is not a problem of bitcoin but a problem of that particular exchange.
You will experience of delay i you pay a small amount of fee for transaction this is always happen to me since i can not control the free online wallet like coinbase.. unlike you are using electrum that you can control the fee or increase the fee to increase the speed of transactioln..
Activity: 966
Merit: 506
September 11, 2016, 09:55:31 AM

Yes, everyone feel well to use the bitcoin on online, also we can buy anything with bitcoins and even if we can't buy something with bitcoins than we convert it into fiat and than buy it. Actually we have a problem to use the bitcoin in openly in any market and super stores, but most of the countries have no problem in it, but i have it. 
Activity: 672
September 11, 2016, 09:50:42 AM

You got delay in getting your bitcoins? From whom? Or you were converting your bitcoins to fiat and the exchange took time to give your funds? If the exchange made the delay then that has nothing to do with bitcoin and that is not a problem of bitcoin but a problem of that particular exchange.
Activity: 1456
Merit: 578
HODLing is an art, not just a word...
September 11, 2016, 08:22:43 AM
I too have experienced it. but today I already know the problem. when the delivery fee which I use very small. it's very influential.
and until now I have never experienced a longer delay in delivery.

you should start using wallets that offer a dynamic fee for your transactions, i haven't used it yet but i think Electrum added this feature a while ago where they take the dynamic fee amount from the servers and calculate it for you.
Activity: 2408
Merit: 564
September 11, 2016, 08:11:16 AM
I too have experienced it. but today I already know the problem. when the delivery fee which I use very small. it's very influential.

Yes if you add appropriate fees then it will reduce the time of confirmation and it will hardly take 10 to 15 minutes for the transaction to get confirmed and that is not a problem at all.

Yeah that is what I am doing one every time I am going to have transactions and going to use block chain. Instead of putting the exact amount to send. I am putting some additional fees because there is an error that you are going to read once you are just going to send all exact amount indicated to your bitcoin wallet address.
Activity: 420
September 11, 2016, 07:38:51 AM
delays in delivery bitcoin Bitcoin transactions are usually carried out within a few seconds and will start to be confirmed within the next 10 minutes. During that time, a transaction that is considered authentic remains irrevocable,so you just have to wait,bitcoin transactions in general and permanently stored on the network.
Activity: 952
Merit: 1000
September 11, 2016, 07:38:09 AM

Yes if you add appropriate fees then it will reduce the time of confirmation and it will hardly take 10 to 15 minutes for the transaction to get confirmed and that is not a problem at all.
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011
September 11, 2016, 07:35:51 AM
Activity: 812
September 11, 2016, 07:20:38 AM
Activity: 798
September 11, 2016, 06:34:43 AM
legendary
Activity: 3458
Merit: 1280
English ⬄ Russian Translation Services
September 11, 2016, 06:32:29 AM
Perhaps the biggest problem in using bitcoin is in price instability, this is a factor that is stopping many companies and important investors to use it. It is clearly an advantage for the traders though.
That is definitely one of the reasons that companies don't want to accept Bitcoin as a payment method. Another problem is that the transaction times are way too long compared to credit or debit cards.

Merchants don't care about the volatility. Merchants accepting Bitcoin as payment tool, are using a third party payment provider to convert all their Bitcoin related sales directly to fiat. They never see a single Satoshi in the entire process.

Oh, really? So what about the fiat price of their merchandise which is denominated in bitcoins? A third party payment provider recruited to convert their "Bitcoin related sales directly to fiat" is inconsequential in this process. If the price of Bitcoin drops and they don't rise the price of their goods (which they are still labeling in bitcoins, mind you), they will most certainly incur losses in fiat terms (which is what they care for and get from the payment processor). Still gonna claim that merchants don't care about volatility?

Even if "they never see a single Satoshi in the entire process"
Activity: 399
September 11, 2016, 02:01:30 AM
The only problem i think is some times  it takes a lot of time for the transaction to get  confirmed in blockchain . Despite that bitcoin is the best. And if we pay the recommended  fee then we dont have  to face this problem as well..
legendary
Activity: 1218
September 10, 2016, 11:51:41 PM
the biggest problem currently in bitcoin is very difficult to hold bitcoin in a very long time. always there are things that make me use my bitcoin, even if I have been very eager to collect bitcoin, but many purposes suddenly appear so I have to redeem my bitcoin with money, but other than that I do not think there is a problem at this time
Pages:
Jump to: