Pages:
Author

Topic: What is big problem in using of bitcoin - page 2. (Read 38655 times)

Activity: 630
Merit: 500
RealistaToken.com
October 07, 2016, 09:37:45 PM
to the problems that I feel at this moment does not exist. but it turns out a lot of problems in bitcoin example keamanan.pencurian and others. bitcoin is still being pro cons my advice keep your bitcoin. Heightened security. although it's safe but masjh many were lost bitcoin
Activity: 644
Merit: 509
October 07, 2016, 08:32:13 PM
For me a big problem in bitcoin its still not accepted in local store in my country just like in brazil that many stores and shop that you can use bitcoin to buy their service or things.. and i hope that it will be solve in the future..

i think it's normally because only few people who know and interesting to use bitcoin, i think in future if people learning the real system of bitcoin, and he know the chance to growing his money with accepting bitcoin, im sure more merchand will be avaible on your local store.
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1004
October 07, 2016, 08:19:43 PM
what problem do you have in bitcoin.
The hour long wait while blocks are not found for an hour.
you are right about that, i really hate that to be honest, it should be solved as soon as possible
I think the problem will be solved when you use a large fee when sending bitcoin in every transaction. I usually use fee of about 0.0006 BTC and time confirmation only takes about 5-15 minutes, if you want a quick transaction you can use it
some merchant accept 0 confirmation so you don't need to wait that long, but it's vulnerable
someone can used double spend to cancel the transaction
i personally it's okay to wait for an hour it's fair for a low fees
and you can always use higher fee to boost the transaction time
legendary
Activity: 2296
Merit: 1014
October 07, 2016, 07:15:09 PM

Nothing much , IMO We just need bigger blocks to go mainstream and with going mainstream the price will increase logically ... also more anonymity won't hurt (Hopefully developpement of Darkwallet will finish) .
Thats much, because bigger blocks = bigger upkeep costs for full nodes  so less secure = less value.
U forget that aspect.
So more anonymity, bigger blocks and ALSO better scaling.

3 main points thats bitcoin need.
Activity: 658
October 07, 2016, 06:49:12 PM
you are right about that, i really hate that to be honest, it should be solved as soon as possible
I think the problem will be solved when you use a large fee when sending bitcoin in every transaction. I usually use fee of about 0.0006 BTC and time confirmation only takes about 5-15 minutes, if you want a quick transaction you can use it
Activity: 770
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
October 07, 2016, 06:11:17 PM
i personally facing no problem in trading bitcoin.
for me there is only one problem too to be honest, i think that the biggest problem is actually that its not accepted in shops
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1183
October 07, 2016, 05:48:57 PM
The main problem is still the fact that people is too dumb to buy bitcoin, to keep it safe and to make transactions on local wallets. We need to fix those points in order to try to aim for actual mainstream adoption. As Andreas.A says, until your mom can send a transaction in an iPad with a simple finger movement we are not there yet.
Activity: 239
Merit: 250
October 07, 2016, 05:24:42 PM
I do not have real problem with the bitcoin, the only downside that is already said is that you have to wait sometimes so long due to the confirms that has to be done.
Its very annoying and I hope this will change in the future..

It's annoying if you want an instant confirmation without paying priority fees. So it's dumb to think if you want an instant confirmation.

It will not change in the future based on what is happening in bitcoin network today. If you want a fast one, then add some fees.

Having the same problem with it, I really hate it to be honest because its something that is just so annoying.
Sometimes you have to wait an hour or even more..
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1179
October 07, 2016, 05:06:43 PM
For me a big problem in bitcoin its still not accepted in local store in my country just like in brazil that many stores and shop that you can use bitcoin to buy their service or things.. and i hope that it will be solve in the future..
To be honest, i have a bigger problems than yours. My country never consider bitcoin to be a currency. In many developing countries, bitcoin is used in many purposes because of its benefits. However, my government does not want the people to use it. I dont know why. Thus, i never have a chance to use my bitcoin
Why would you care about your government? You can use Bitcoin already the way you want.

And in cases that you can't use Bitcoin, you can simply keep using fiat to purchase your daily needs and pay your bills.

Bitcoin adoption will take time. Nothing comes overnight. Just have patience and everything will be just fine.
Activity: 462
October 07, 2016, 05:02:41 PM
i personally facing no problem in trading bitcoin.
Activity: 518
October 07, 2016, 02:28:11 PM
To be honest, i have a bigger problems than yours. My country never consider bitcoin to be a currency. In many developing countries, bitcoin is used in many purposes because of its benefits. However, my government does not want the people to use it. I dont know why. Thus, i never have a chance to use my bitcoin
legendary
Activity: 2016
Merit: 1030
Privacy is always important
October 07, 2016, 02:19:35 PM
When summer there was information about what happened to bitfinex and what the price of bitcoin went to the bottom, I have a little heart is not stopped. This I speak figuratively. But I was in a very deep shock. I'm afraid of losing all that has acquired overwork. This is probably very scared.
This is a big problem those traders are still have hack unlike last year the other trading site was colapse i just for got the name of the site but the reason in bitfinex the same as in those sites..
Activity: 1358
Merit: 622
Maintain Social Distance, Stay safe.
October 07, 2016, 02:14:27 PM
Activity: 1120
Merit: 507
October 07, 2016, 02:07:05 PM
When summer there was information about what happened to bitfinex and what the price of bitcoin went to the bottom, I have a little heart is not stopped. This I speak figuratively. But I was in a very deep shock. I'm afraid of losing all that has acquired overwork. This is probably very scared.
But you need not to dependent on an exchange all the time when you are having more options with many exchanges also you might be having more options to save your bitcoin securely.

All the business are vulnerable to hacking or any other similar problems. It is not new due to bitcoins. In our real life, it is more commonly happening. We should not save our bitcoin neither in exchanges nor in online wallets. Saving within ourselves must be the right option.
Activity: 314
October 07, 2016, 01:50:38 PM
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1065
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
October 06, 2016, 01:16:27 AM
I do not have real problem with the bitcoin, the only downside that is already said is that you have to wait sometimes so long due to the confirms that has to be done.

It's annoying if you want an instant confirmation without paying priority fees. So it's dumb to think if you want an instant confirmation.

It will not change in the future based on what is happening in bitcoin network today. If you want a fast one, then add some fees.
Activity: 350
October 05, 2016, 11:41:27 PM
Activity: 924
October 05, 2016, 11:08:54 PM

No I don't have any problem in bitcoin. In fact, it helps me a lot and gave amusement too in my daily habit. Aside from earning that bitcoin gave to me, And I don't see any problem in any transaction that I made every time I convert it into cash.
Activity: 658
October 05, 2016, 08:41:03 PM
Activity: 504
October 05, 2016, 06:35:33 PM
yeah confirmation time sometimes makes me very annoyed. because I had to wait up to one hour to get the first confirmation? where fast transaction?
Pages:
Jump to: