Pages:
Author

Topic: What is big problem in using of bitcoin - page 4. (Read 38655 times)

Activity: 2912
Merit: 629
October 04, 2016, 10:02:56 AM
It was a problem before that it was not used at any physical places for shopping, but with an existence of bitcoin debit/credit cards that problem has also been solved, so I don't find any problem in using them.
I agree its much easier to use it now, well i dont encounter any big problem in bitcoin and there are some issues that can easily resolve maybe the decreasing of price is one we consider a bad side of it.
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
October 04, 2016, 09:54:05 AM
I don't find any problem in using bitcoin at a moment and everything is going fine for me as I am focusing  only on the benefits attached with it and if there is any problem then I simply ignore it or try to find solution.

The thought of something so incredible. Indeed we should basically be able to solve a problem that we have experienced, after the sense we have not enough knowledge about solving problems that we must be active in order to find the right person or expert and can help us with good

I think after spending enough time with bitcoin we don't need to find any expert for finding solution to our problems, as we can do it on our own and we cannot depend on anyone else for solving a problem.
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
October 04, 2016, 09:51:04 AM
I don't find any problem in using bitcoin at a moment and everything is going fine for me as I am focusing  only on the benefits attached with it and if there is any problem then I simply ignore it or try to find solution.

The thought of something so incredible. Indeed we should basically be able to solve a problem that we have experienced, after the sense we have not enough knowledge about solving problems that we must be active in order to find the right person or expert and can help us with good
Activity: 672
October 04, 2016, 09:42:29 AM
Activity: 532
October 04, 2016, 09:17:55 AM
The big problem in using of bitcoin is that the price itself.
The fluctuation price of bitcoin when not monitored you
can have a big lose. Bitcoin is also an investment thats
why it is vital to monitor the price itself.

I thought to anticipate when the price suddenly moves very quickly you can download an app on your android phone or on the price of bitcoin so you can monitor the price of each passing moment hp and you can tell when prices suddenly rise or fall
Activity: 924
October 04, 2016, 08:59:36 AM
It was a problem before that it was not used at any physical places for shopping, but with an existence of bitcoin debit/credit cards that problem has also been solved, so I don't find any problem in using them.
Activity: 134
Merit: 12
October 04, 2016, 08:56:30 AM
to keep it safe in the wallet
Activity: 714
October 04, 2016, 07:15:36 AM
Since bitcoin is decentralized money and so government could ban the digital money at any time so if this really happens then our hard earned money would go in water and we may give bye to cryptocurrency and our hard earned money. I hope this won't happen in my country i am very much dependent on bitcoin for my pocket money and some savings
well you are right, no people would be using crypto then in my opinion, for me there are no problems
For now i think there is not big problem about bitcoin but the problem is many scammers out there are using bitcoin to scam someone online.
And i hope they can adopt bitcoin to reverse payment just like paypal..
what? did i get you right? you want bitcoin transactions to be reversible? why? this would only open the door to other scammers. or the need to some kind of powerful judge who decides if and what transaction is reversed. do you want this? think again.
I think bitcoin payment systems will not be replaced. if you want your transaction with a third party to be safe. you need to use escrow for every transaction I'm sure you will not be deceived by someone, but of course you have to pay additional fees for renting escrow
I think its better to pay additional fees to escrow to make our transaction safer but you need to make sure that the escrow has good trust rating as in the past even many escrows were involved in scamming people.
Activity: 658
October 04, 2016, 06:13:07 AM
Since bitcoin is decentralized money and so government could ban the digital money at any time so if this really happens then our hard earned money would go in water and we may give bye to cryptocurrency and our hard earned money. I hope this won't happen in my country i am very much dependent on bitcoin for my pocket money and some savings
well you are right, no people would be using crypto then in my opinion, for me there are no problems
For now i think there is not big problem about bitcoin but the problem is many scammers out there are using bitcoin to scam someone online.
what? did i get you right? you want bitcoin transactions to be reversible? why? this would only open the door to other scammers. or the need to some kind of powerful judge who decides if and what transaction is reversed. do you want this? think again.
I think bitcoin payment systems will not be replaced. if you want your transaction with a third party to be safe. you need to use escrow for every transaction I'm sure you will not be deceived by someone, but of course you have to pay additional fees for renting escrow
Activity: 672
Merit: 503
October 04, 2016, 06:07:49 AM

Price fluctuation is a problem for those who wants to make an investment in bitcoin for long term but its not a problem for traders as its helping them to make quick profits.

for me personally the volatility isn't a problem at all when it comes to my long term investment in bitcoin. i know that my selling target will be some years later than now. all the peaks and dumps right now don't affect me as i look at the bigger picture. others should do and think exactly the same.

Yeah if you are a long term holder then you should not worry about the short term pumps and dumps as in long run price will be definitely higher giving you best returns on your investments.
legendary
Activity: 896
October 04, 2016, 06:05:34 AM

Price fluctuation is a problem for those who wants to make an investment in bitcoin for long term but its not a problem for traders as its helping them to make quick profits.

for me personally the volatility isn't a problem at all when it comes to my long term investment in bitcoin. i know that my selling target will be some years later than now. all the peaks and dumps right now don't affect me as i look at the bigger picture. others should do and think exactly the same.
Activity: 714
Merit: 531
October 04, 2016, 05:44:04 AM

Correct fluctuation of the price is not a problem for each users bitcoin is more popular because of that fluctuation it can convince more investor to invest because they see the potential income if they invest.
legendary
Activity: 1008
October 04, 2016, 05:06:00 AM

Activity: 1428
Merit: 506
October 04, 2016, 04:58:20 AM
Activity: 798
October 04, 2016, 04:22:50 AM
I don't have any big problem with bitcoin. Many of people here called the problem that you can't go in ordinary supermarket or shop and pay with bitcoins. Such places appear this days. But for me it is not problem. For myself I see the problem only in necessary 2% tax that I have to pay to an exchanger when I Cush out my bitcoins. I would like the present would be lower, but 2 is also not so much.
2% is huge mate especially if you are dealing in huge amount, so I think that is a real problem as we need to pay higher conversion fees every time we exchange them to fiat, and that should be reduced.
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
October 04, 2016, 04:18:36 AM
I agree with the fact there is no trust and honesty in the system.  When it comes to bitcoin, there are not enough people using it to make it a norm in society.  Because of this, it makes it hard to spend it in public.  Then you have the scammers who are always setting up scam investment sites in which there is no one policing them.  Start up a USD scam site like some of these bitcoin investment sites and see how long it takes for the FBI to come knocking at your door!

Do you think it's hard to find a owner of a scam site? Or you are saying that because USD are from USA and Bitcoin have no country?
Those scams only exist because people want easy money, let them burn it all, this is a society problem, not Bitcoin problem...

Yeap, the fact you can't find places to waste yours Bitcoins is a bad thing.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
October 03, 2016, 02:38:26 PM
I agree with the fact there is no trust and honesty in the system.  When it comes to bitcoin, there are not enough people using it to make it a norm in society.  Because of this, it makes it hard to spend it in public.  Then you have the scammers who are always setting up scam investment sites in which there is no one policing them.  Start up a USD scam site like some of these bitcoin investment sites and see how long it takes for the FBI to come knocking at your door!
Activity: 1078
Merit: 514
October 03, 2016, 02:35:14 PM
I don't have any big problem with bitcoin. Many of people here called the problem that you can't go in ordinary supermarket or shop and pay with bitcoins. Such places appear this days. But for me it is not problem. For myself I see the problem only in necessary 2% tax that I have to pay to an exchanger when I Cush out my bitcoins. I would like the present would be lower, but 2 is also not so much.
Activity: 280
Merit: 253
October 03, 2016, 02:10:19 PM
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1046
October 03, 2016, 01:48:37 PM
Pages:
Jump to: