Pages:
Author

Topic: What is bitcoin - page 17. (Read 7911 times)

Activity: 518
Merit: 250
December 20, 2017, 10:06:04 AM
Bitcoin is decentralized and bitcoin can be used as the mode of payment in some business and also bitcoin can be used to send some funds wherever you are whenever you want,. bitcoin is increasing the value itself,
We all know that bitcoin is decentralized where no one can't control it or manipulate it. On the other hand, bitcoin is a money on online world that can be used in some transactions especially in online. I think bitcoin will become our future money and currency where can be used in all kind of transactions.
Activity: 406
Merit: 117
December 20, 2017, 10:02:48 AM
For me, bitcoin can be used as the mode of payment and increase the market value. The value of the bitcoin depends on the demand for it, the more demand for the bitcoin chance to high the price.  Bitcoin can use to send funds to others person. Bitcoin is the best virtual currency.
Activity: 60
Merit: 10
{Capricorn}
December 20, 2017, 09:54:54 AM
Bitcoin is not that too hard to understand and since the internet is full of information about bitcoin it is more easy to understand now,
Bitcoin simply is not centralized program and secure way to access both online and on ground.
Activity: 15
Merit: 0
December 20, 2017, 09:48:31 AM
What do you say when asked this question from a friend who has only heard its name mentioned a few times in the news and has no clue. I find myself lately taking the easy way out and suggesting google. I would prefer to give a clearer answer, but usually saying something leads to more questions and more confusion.
If someone could point me to a twitter type answer that would inform and twig their curiosity, i think it would be a better outcome.
If you love something, first you will be happy when doing that. I eat and sleep with Bitcoin. Bitcoin is the successful product of Blockchain- the best payment ever
Activity: 348
December 20, 2017, 09:43:07 AM

Bitcoin is centralized payment for use value of money and transaction currency what you want.Thats bitcoin me.
Activity: 308
Merit: 11
December 20, 2017, 09:06:04 AM
Bitcoin is an absolutely abstract concept. It's basically a string of dozens of characters under which the encrypted code is hidden. The currency can not be touched or physically seen. In a big simplification, let's say it's a gigantic mathematical operation performed by specially designed computer software. The "coin" has no material form, yet it can be passed on and paid for a range of services and products.
Activity: 266
December 20, 2017, 09:02:47 AM
bitcoin is a crypto currencies platform that provide a very secure system, as of today bitcoin is worth almost a million philippine peso in our county philippines, some of the bank in my country hold a transaction with bitcoin and issuance of a deactivation of bank accounts. 
Activity: 322
December 20, 2017, 08:54:24 AM
I think bitcoin for me is what I read to an article before but then since I use it for few months I think bitcoin for me is a job to work were you can earn money to spend in anything you want.
Activity: 443
Merit: 100
December 20, 2017, 08:48:35 AM
For me if anyone want form me that what is bitcoin than first of all i told them Bitcoin is decentralized virtual coin which haven't any physical existent than i was prefer them to search google where they can find more information about bitcoin.
Activity: 224
Merit: 11
December 20, 2017, 04:21:56 AM
it is getting overused sometimes when a lot of my friends really don't know what is BTC that makes me stupid too. Nevertheless as for the title says you need to know it for oneself I guess that is the fundamental thing you could do to know what is this about.

Even in Wikipedia doesn't know if a group of people made the Bitcoin.
Bitcoin for me is future currency that we used for the near future.  And all of us will live better life with bitcoin.  Bitcoin,  is a promising currency that the value of this is so high.
Activity: 234
Merit: 15
December 20, 2017, 04:08:43 AM
In my opinion. bitcoin is an opportunity. It helps me a lot in my college years. It gave me a chance to have a small work while studying. I'm having earnings by just put a little effort joining campaigns.
Activity: 350
December 20, 2017, 04:00:00 AM
What do you say when asked this question from a friend who has only heard its name mentioned a few times in the news and has no clue. I find myself lately taking the easy way out and suggesting google. I would prefer to give a clearer answer, but usually saying something leads to more questions and more confusion.
If someone could point me to a twitter type answer that would inform and twig their curiosity, i think it would be a better outcome.

I would tell to use google instead of asking that kind of question. It is easier to find answers regarding bitcoin in search engines and that is how i also start to learn about bitcoin. Maybe when people start asking that question they want a direct answer in which they can easily understand but it would be wise to tell them to research and read on their own for them to fully understand what they want to learn.
Activity: 210
December 20, 2017, 03:55:26 AM
Bitcoin is one type of CryptoCurrency currency. It was created in year of 2009 by a unknown peoples, later they are known as satoshi Nakamoto. Bitcoin can be used by many companies because due to bitcoin online transition made easy and safe because bitcoin didn't work under company or country And Bitcoin also is digital and decentralized – With Bitcoin people get the liberty to exchange value without intermediaries which translate to greater control of funds and lower fees. It’s faster, cheaper, more secure and immutable.
Platform for Investing in Cryptocurrency and ICOs
December 20, 2017, 03:54:39 AM
Bitcoin is a cryptocurrency which serves as an investment, a profitable means or simply a knowledge to everyone who is in its industry. Bitcoin is decentralized. It is an investment because in the long run you get to have double or more than what you've given out. It is also profitable because by joining on signature or social campaigns, you earn coins and in return can be a good source of income.
Activity: 322
Merit: 25
“OPEN GAMING PLATFORM”
December 20, 2017, 03:50:38 AM
Bitcoin is a cryptocurrency, that we can use for our online transaction, like for paying electronic bill and water bills and by using bitcoin we can buy loads, and bitcoin is also or can be a source of income for a lot people like me, and for me Bitcoin is can be our electronic money for our online transaction.

For me bitcoin is a currency  and you cannot hold it but you can see it in computer or cellphone because bitcoin is a digital currency unlike a money you can see and you hold it.bitcoin is a good for investing or hold it to your coin.ph because if you invest or hold it you can get a high profit and safety also for transaction..
Activity: 28
December 20, 2017, 03:37:54 AM
Bitcoin is a cryptocurrency, that we can use for our online transaction, like for paying electronic bill and water bills and by using bitcoin we can buy loads, and bitcoin is also or can be a source of income for a lot people like me, and for me Bitcoin is can be our electronic money for our online transaction.
Activity: 14
December 17, 2017, 12:46:01 PM
Bitcoin is a cryptocurrency which is not tied to any country and is neither bound to any regulations. Hence decentralised.
Transactions can be made through bitcoins and the best thing is that they are totally anonymous.
December 15, 2017, 03:22:52 AM
Bit coin digital currency This can not be touched or seen.
It can only be saved in computer software.Bit coin is not dependent on the state of any country.It does not depend on any company.Many companies accept bit coin. In some countries the bit coin is not acceptable.Bit coin can send and receive money anywhere. Bit coin can be used for many purposes in many places.Many investments can earn money...
Activity: 840
Merit: 520
December 14, 2017, 02:11:22 PM
Bitcoin is one type of CryptoCurrency. which is created by satoshi Nakamoto in 2008. Bitcoin is world first Decentralized digital currency which means it doesn't under control of any government. Their is no age limits for bitcoin participation. Everyone can earn bitcoin by posting, mining, gambling, playing online games and using different bitcoin related app. Their are so many bitcoin wallet are present through which you can sell or buy bitcoin. Bitcoin also use for various propose like trading, money transaction etc.
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1004
December 14, 2017, 01:51:29 PM
Basically Bitcoin is a internet currency, it has the highest security and is the best competitor of banks. You can basically find the information about Bitcoin anywhere everyone knows it but the most confusing questions you will get our why is bitcoin bad or why not governments using it well it makes sense everything has a good and bad side Bitcoin does to have it. Bitcoin is being used heavily on the darknet sites and also being used to pay some illegal stuffs. Government do not use Bitcoin because they do not trust anything else except banks and that's how banks have ruled over the world for around 500 years.
Pages:
Jump to: