Pages:
Author

Topic: WHAT IS CAUSING BITCOIN TO DROP?????????? - page 2. (Read 1034 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 10
February 02, 2018, 04:11:06 AM
Bitcoin is dipping right now. In my opinion and just my thought, the reason for this fall is the bad news created by media with regards to bitcoin. One is Facebook banning cryptocurrency ad and just recently, The government of India is planning also to ban cryptocurrency. But I think this is just the correction going on right now.
Activity: 100
Merit: 10
Donate --> 15B6eKDUmjbV21Ujwj32HCX7qctCeSuzyi
February 02, 2018, 04:05:26 AM
WHAT IS CAUSING BITCOIN TO DROP?

AND NO IT'S NOT JUST FUD!!

Whales dumping, and also FUD is an undeniable part of the reason why bitcoin is dropping at the moment. It's because of the combination of chinese mining bans, facebook bans on crypto related ads, korea ban rumors, as well as now, India ban rumors that is making the situation what it is right now.

Without these, bitcoin is still probably going to be thriving and more pumps would be flooding in at the moment.

Usually when these sort of news initially gets released, the markets will respond by dumping and price will drop. When the sanity returns to the market, the price will recover to an acceptable level and potentially even get pumped. This has been the case time and time again.

If people were to learn to read instead of just looking at fake adverts constantly they'd realise the indian banning is FUD.

https://itsblockchain.com/india-not-banning-cryptocurrencies-stop-fud/
Activity: 1526
Merit: 596
February 02, 2018, 03:41:59 AM

Whales dumping, and also FUD is an undeniable part of the reason why bitcoin is dropping at the moment. It's because of the combination of chinese mining bans, facebook bans on crypto related ads, korea ban rumors, as well as now, India ban rumors that is making the situation what it is right now.

Without these, bitcoin is still probably going to be thriving and more pumps would be flooding in at the moment.

Usually when these sort of news initially gets released, the markets will respond by dumping and price will drop. When the sanity returns to the market, the price will recover to an acceptable level and potentially even get pumped. This has been the case time and time again.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
February 02, 2018, 02:03:39 AM
the drop of price of bitcoin because some dump there bitcoin and some hesitate do buy because of the price its unstable for going up
Many still doesn't understand how the market works and they keep failing themselves about this system, if only they see the big potential then they won't panic ans sell what they are already holding, bitcoin is another type of currency/investment where the supply and demand still followed, for sure big whales are very much happy with the current situation as they can buy more and hold.

We know the answer to this already....but does everyone else?

What do Whales do to the market and how???
Activity: 1078
Merit: 256
February 02, 2018, 01:17:04 AM
the drop of price of bitcoin because some dump there bitcoin and some hesitate do buy because of the price its unstable for going up
Many still doesn't understand how the market works and they keep failing themselves about this system, if only they see the big potential then they won't panic ans sell what they are already holding, bitcoin is another type of currency/investment where the supply and demand still followed, for sure big whales are very much happy with the current situation as they can buy more and hold.
Activity: 60
February 02, 2018, 12:56:46 AM
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
homt.net
February 02, 2018, 12:47:12 AM
I think the reason why bitcoin and all altcoins are now droping is because of false news about india making cryptocurrency illegal or banned. that is not actually true and it is just a misunderstanding by those people who reported it. but the problem is it spreads fear uncertainty and doubts to weak handed people and of course whenever they hear bad news they are always in rush to get out of the market.
Something I thinking as like you. People now in hesitation, sometimes bitcoin price will high, sometimes price low. Even sometimes go for very fast forward.Actually That was not the case, But it has happened. So now its cover the old Abnormal rise.
Activity: 476
Merit: 101
www.daxico.com
February 02, 2018, 12:33:32 AM
That's how volatile bitcoin looks like. Its market price will go down and up in a drastic way. Maybe people are dumping it since FUDing is always everywhere you can see. One factor that also causes these are whales (individual / group) selling their bitcoin in volume.
Activity: 462
Merit: 104
Crypto Marketer For Whales
February 01, 2018, 11:23:10 PM
Coordinated dumping by a whale team, massive drop in of hash rate, fake news, FUD, panic sellers, yearly pattern.
Activity: 2170
Merit: 528
February 01, 2018, 10:50:33 PM
trend shift towards ethereum because there because of lack of visionary leadership

It's temporary. Not long ago the same thing was happening with Bitcoin and Bitcoin Cash. Bitcoin was expensive to send and Roger and his friends started to promote BCH as the new king, the successor of BTC. A lot of people sold Bitcoin and bought their coin you could see it happening for days and nothing happened. BCH is still not the king, BTC survived and continued to go upwards.
Activity: 199
February 01, 2018, 10:50:11 PM
Most of what is happening is very easily explained. I really don't understand why people are panicking. You have wallstreet trying as hard as they can to make BTC seem like a self fulfilling prophecy. They have provided massive liquidity for the early investors, created futures contracts and have bought and now are exiting to possibly buy lower they want to kill this thing that allows people to go around them. Don't forget the whole BCC thing (I'm holding a few bags of that). Don't forget this random exchange news and the fact that the news in general have never been positive about it.

Investors' attitudes toward high-risk assets will change as soon as the cryptocurrency market cracks. This can have an impact on Bitcoin prices.
Activity: 2170
Merit: 528
February 01, 2018, 10:35:37 PM
Who remembers Jamie Dimon calling bitcoin a scam, then subsequently it dropped?
I do.
Who remembers the allegations, post the incident that JP.Morgan Chase was attempting to buy in?
I do.
Who is aware that JPMorgan Chase has a Github repository for a Cryptocoin named Quorum, based on Ethereum?
I am.
Who now believes the huge rise in Bitcoin after Jamie Dimon, CEO of JP.Morgan Chase made those scam claims, was solely down to global Bank investments?
I am starting to.
Who now thinks the banks made themselves the biggest players in the game (whales), so they could destroy decentralised currency reputation, and issue their own centralised Cryptocurrencies to keep in control of the worlds finances, people and financial trust in the system?
I do.

They are demonstrating a power, mass dumps, followed by, FUD on Bitcoin, however, every news article about the blockchain is positive, why?
Type Bitcoin in google right now it’s a sea of shit.
Type Blockchain however, well, let’s just say a future bed of roses.
Yet it’s the same technology.

They seek to destroy Bitcoin to replace it with their own cryptocurrencies.
The positive comments on Blockchain are so they can market their coins as Blockchain coins.
We may be about to see the very end of Bitcoin, however, I hope, I really do that we have an ace up our sleeves.
Don’t let the tyrants re-establish control.

That's actually not a bad explanation. I know it's far fetched and we have no real proof of it happening but it makes sense.
I'd add that JP isn't the only one that would benefit from manipulating the news to scare people away from Bitcoin. There are other countries like Russia that are working on their own cryptocurrency. Remember that funds are limited. If people invest in Bitcoin they won't have much left to put into their centralized coin.
Activity: 378
Merit: 278
Bitcoin :open immutable decentralized global fair
February 01, 2018, 09:39:22 PM
Concerted timed attack of news by scam of tether (symbol: USDT) with Bitfinex, fearful news of regulatory crackdowns, and typical manipulation or FUD attacks from DCG (Digital Currency Group) companies. Altcoins are known to be "scamcoins" for a reason - they will die relative deaths and Bitcoin will always prevail.

All these attacks will be fruitless and have only providing an amazing buying opportunity today - in 5 years time, BTC's price will be at least more than 4 times current level.

Bitcoin's lightning network is emerging where fees will be tiny and cross-chain atomic swaps for decentralized exchange.

Governments and laws are controlled by the central banks. Bitcoin is an anti-establishment revolution that has already solidified itself worldwide.

Bitcoin cannot be controlled. It cannot be banned. It cannot be made illegal. And conversely it cannot be legalized. It just simply is. And people can always use it.

Those trying to undermine and manipulate bitcoin stem from the central bank system around the world;
-the central banks dictate policy to all the operating big banks around the world and have essentially tried their best to ban bitcoin related transactions for more than four years straight, ever since 2013, and have failed at stopping bitcoin's growth, adoption, and popularity
-the central banks fund efforts to undermine bitcoin, providing plenty of capital and liquidity to private companies and venture backed groups such as Digital Currency Group (they own Coinbase, GDAX, Kraken, Bitpay, and media outlet Coindesk) and also Roger Ver/Bitmain to undermine and break the bitcoin protocol and/or manipulate trade

Above are just small examples.

First, educate yourself and then others. Please checkout the link to the bitcointalk post in my signature titled: How to teach Bitcoin to a 7 year old.

Bitcoin is a secure, decentralized, trustless and open system which cannot be banned nor controlled.

Bitcoin is ultimate store of value and its popularity has strengthened over time and maximizes value compared to any other altcoin...why?:
If it can be shutdown, and have assets frozen by a bank or government, there would be no value
If it wasn't secure, there would be no value.
If it wasn't immutable, there would be no value.
If it wasn't globally distributed, there would be no value.
If it wasn't so strong, open-source decentralized and unstoppable, there would be no value.
If it wasn't so scarce, there would be no value.
If it was easy to spam transactions, there would be no value
If it required a central 3rd party to function, there would be no value
If it was stopped after all major banks on Earth banned in 2013 to today, there would be no value. (say "bitcoin" when transacting and watch the block of the transaction. simple fix=never mention "bitcoin").
If it didn't have the history of 8+ years (and still no hacker can exploit bitcoin blockchain), there would be no value
Bitcoin is on the verge of lightning network release rendering altcoins as only backup plan options if not dead.
If it was exactly like fiat and only did transactions, there would be no value.

Bitcoin's value is worth hundreds of billions USD today. Altcoins however are scams, weak, pyramid schemes not offering these values.

Bitcoin has all the characteristics needed combined to hold the most value and increasing more than any other financial-asset option coming from the manipulated fiat central-banking debt-system. (more than stocks, more than houses, more than gold)
Activity: 266
Merit: 32
February 01, 2018, 09:34:23 PM
Up over 1000% in the last 365 days " GUYS ITS DROPPING, CRASHING, BURNING WERE ALL IN DANGER"

This month I got $20 by doing online surveys. You want money ?? EARN IT
Activity: 1470
Merit: 325
February 01, 2018, 09:11:16 PM

trend shift towards ethereum because there because of lack of visionary leadership
Activity: 266
Merit: 32
February 01, 2018, 09:10:29 PM
My troll meter is burning up. We're running out of scale here!  Grin Grin

Bitcoin is well-disguised HYIP scheme.  10% after 10 days etc..
Activity: 55
February 01, 2018, 09:09:18 PM
News about USDT allegedly buying dollars with unbacked tokens. Whether tue or false, does not matter.
Activity: 6
February 01, 2018, 09:08:06 PM
bitcoins down is also the down of most altcoins it is really a bad day for those bought on high price. whatever happened to bitcoim just stay positive have patience ang earn your profits.
Activity: 350
BITDEPOSITARY - Make ICO's , More Secure
February 01, 2018, 08:41:44 PM
I think it is because of the previous spike in the market last year during the last leg of the year and since bitcoin is decentralized it is greatly affected by the supply and demand factors in the market which the result is what we are seeing now in the market as crashing in terms of its value.
Activity: 101
Merit: 16
February 01, 2018, 08:17:51 PM
FUD and panic sellers. 
Pages:
Jump to: