Pages:
Author

Topic: WHAT IS CAUSING BITCOIN TO DROP?????????? - page 4. (Read 1034 times)

Activity: 771
Merit: 293
February 01, 2018, 06:05:50 PM
1. Speculator
2. Negative news
3. Whales
4. Panic people

Since bitcoin enter the international market as commodity, the price is like crazy, because so many people like i said (above). And you know? This is just a correction, big correction.
Activity: 2110
Merit: 502
February 01, 2018, 06:02:02 PM
Whether this is a whale team game that makes the price drop, and later they can buy back when bitcoin prices are so cheap, surely this is a really good question to answer !!

A good question that no one can answer right. It hurts to see bitcoin on this kind of situation but we must be strong enough to control our emotion and remain positive despite of losses. Can really bitcoin go higher? Yes of course but I think it will take time, just buy more and be patience.

At least you can hold your bitcoin and keep it from panic with this condition, at least in the next few months we can see the price of bitcoin back 15000 dollars, or 12000 dollars, this is just a moment for everyone to buy so many bitcoin with the current price is very cheap to buy it !!
Activity: 321
Merit: 102
February 01, 2018, 05:40:48 PM
It may be because of the government. It is hard to belive it but I think is true. We had to expected this, that sooner or later governments will step in and actually make something against bitcoin to take him down. Of course they can fully close it or bann it but at least they can get the price very low. We have seen that they are capable of this and the price dropped more than 2000$ in just a few days. Think what could happen on a period of 1 year if they continue like that. People are selling because they are afraid that the price will go very low and no one can say thats not possible.
Activity: 229
Merit: 100
February 01, 2018, 05:30:57 PM
Perhaps there are more people selling BTCs than people buying BTCs?
This is why they call it a market, because the price can go down just as it can go up.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
February 01, 2018, 05:27:26 PM
Public hype escalated in the last quarter 2017 led to over inflated price. Now that the hype has died down bitcoin price is dropping in line with per-hysteria phase price. Media bashing of bitcoin over the past few weeks has also subdued the recent buying frenzy.
Activity: 56
February 01, 2018, 05:18:50 PM
BTCSO THE REASONS SO FAR ARE:

NSA
CIA
GOVERNMENT
WHALES
S. KOREA
INDIA
WEAK HANDS
CENTRALIZED EXCHANGES

THE QUESTION IS...WHAT CAN WE ALL DO ABOUT IT???

----------------------
https://projectmoneyback.org
Activity: 200
Merit: 1
February 01, 2018, 05:17:03 PM
I think one of the reasons why BTC is dropping is as a result of a lot of threats from government of different countries. For example in my country, the legislatives have been shouting they wanted to have a sitting on regulating the activities of cryptocurrecy. Honestly I don't know their problems, and I will not be surprise to find many of these people investing in BTC.  If people succumb to this threat, it might lead to decrease investing in BTC hence, there will be a drop.

Activity: 196
February 01, 2018, 05:14:07 PM
Bitcoin is notoriously volatile, and its worth is predicted to still shift erratically.

Its rise in price has additionally led to increasing amounts of interest in different digital currencies, like ethereum, litecoin and ripple xrp, and so on, as investors and other individuals currently desire to speculate in the direction of digital currencies.
copper member
Activity: 2898
Merit: 1464
Clueless!
February 01, 2018, 04:46:40 PM
Me!

I retired on 1/14/18....and the universe is not ready for me to retire (lazy fart that I am) thus Karma is throwing a 'hissy fit'
and crashing crypto, so I'll have to go get a job again...

it is a 'universal conspiracy' I tell ya!

Activity: 266
Merit: 151
First crypto index traded as a token!
February 01, 2018, 04:44:41 PM
Governments are attacking cryptocurrencies, pump and dump groups are manipulating, rumours about fraud are spread, big shots are giving negative advise, exchanges getting hacked and robbed. All this happens in just a few days, so it's not just coincidental but carefully planned to bring crypto down. That's the reason why the price has dropped to 9K. But once this is over and investors start buying again, the price will increase.
Activity: 1708
Merit: 125
www.positivebetting.com
February 01, 2018, 04:38:16 PM
Up over 1000% in the last 365 days " GUYS ITS DROPPING, CRASHING, BURNING WERE ALL IN DANGER"

If you are panicking you probably bought bitcoin at the top, which is bad. Dont invest unless you research and understand what you are doing.
legendary
Activity: 2296
Merit: 1335
Don't let others control your BTC -> self custody
February 01, 2018, 04:28:35 PM
$1 to $1000 in 7 years   Angry

That's GIANT PONZI SCHEME or FRAUD SCHEME

My troll meter is burning up. We're running out of scale here!  Grin Grin

I believe that the South Korean ban issue has already been resolved but the price is still going down, I am thinking that facebook ICO advertising ban is contributing to this massive in prices.

OK, allow me to explain. The top of the chart is full of newbies who jumped on the train late, at 15-17k USD or higher. Some of those guys sold when they read the fud news, some sooner, some later, most at a loss. For many inexperienced people it's a disaster especially that some of them had taken loans to invest. They aren't thinking straight after a loss like that and instead of buying back lower they get scared or angry or depressed and give up.
That's one of the main reasons why the price is going down with fake news and is not bouncing back up.
Activity: 51
February 01, 2018, 04:23:35 PM
every east-Asian country wants to ban bitcoin exchange nowaday....first is China in last September , then is Korea now is India ..why? Huh Huh Huh Huh
Activity: 2828
Merit: 357
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
February 01, 2018, 04:22:41 PM
There are some reasons due to which i think BTC is dropping,its being manipulated by some whales which are only 40% BTC,there unexpected move cause BTC value to move up & down.Also there are some rumors  that its being centralized by govt,causing its value to down,temporary ban in china and south korea also affecting its value.Also there are are some investors who bought BTC recently at some high price and now observing its downward behavoir,they are withdrawing their investments to avoid further loss,basically BTC is long term investment,due to high supply in market demand is low pushing price to go downward.Another healthy change is expected in 2018 around $20k-$25k.Lets see.
I believe that the South Korean ban issue has already been resolved but the price is still going down, I am thinking that facebook ICO advertising ban is contributing to this massive in prices.
I have to disagree with the Facebook banning of ICO that contributed to this massive dumping. But you are correct about the South Korean ban, its been resolved already more than a week ago and we even see the price recovered after that fake news.

There was a news today that in Indian budget they are planning to ban Cryptos etc. This FUD may cause this dumping...

But again,  all credit card bans, then FUD one after another, dropping BTC  all can't be coincidence.  Somewhere something bad is really being planned against BTC.
I think the news coming from India added fuel to the fire. But I'm still not sold on it. There are really big reasons about this crash that is not clear to all of us as of the moment. If I'm a whale, I wouldn't do a coordinate dump with others. I would rather hold. It doesn't make any sense at all to do that.
Activity: 401
Merit: 108
February 01, 2018, 04:14:43 PM
There was a news today that in Indian budget they are planning to ban Cryptos etc. This FUD may cause this dumping...

But again,  all credit card bans, then FUD one after another, dropping BTC  all can't be coincidence.  Somewhere something bad is really being planned against BTC.
Activity: 742
Merit: 144
February 01, 2018, 04:09:36 PM
Whether this is a whale team game that makes the price drop, and later they can buy back when bitcoin prices are so cheap, surely this is a really good question to answer !!

A good question that no one can answer right. It hurts to see bitcoin on this kind of situation but we must be strong enough to control our emotion and remain positive despite of losses. Can really bitcoin go higher? Yes of course but I think it will take time, just buy more and be patience.
Activity: 868
Merit: 266
February 01, 2018, 04:06:42 PM
There are some reasons due to which i think BTC is dropping,its being manipulated by some whales which are only 40% BTC,there unexpected move cause BTC value to move up & down.Also there are some rumors  that its being centralized by govt,causing its value to down,temporary ban in china and south korea also affecting its value.Also there are are some investors who bought BTC recently at some high price and now observing its downward behavoir,they are withdrawing their investments to avoid further loss,basically BTC is long term investment,due to high supply in market demand is low pushing price to go downward.Another healthy change is expected in 2018 around $20k-$25k.Lets see.
Activity: 2110
Merit: 502
February 01, 2018, 04:02:01 PM
Activity: 1162
Merit: 500
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
February 01, 2018, 03:56:06 PM
It's a freaking conspiracy. Must be Illuminati xP

I think the massive change in hashrate is the chinese bans and whatever the hell it is I don't even know what to call it. If you want to be rich turn those miners back on since now is a great opportunity especially those who bought s9 miners. Those will blaze through the hashes igniting the block chain like a drag car taking off the starting line snorting and growling like the beast it is while the tired set fire to the ground in a blaze of glory and ecstasy.
It's not even a problem. Bitcoin is still way up from when I got mine. I enjoyed that spike but now it is over and back to normal oh wait.... Normal was $3000 now its $9000... still in the green. Time to buy. $$$ I got diamond eyes baby!! $_$
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
February 01, 2018, 03:41:03 PM
I think the reason why bitcoin and all altcoins are now droping is because of false news about india making cryptocurrency illegal or banned. that is not actually true and it is just a misunderstanding by those people who reported it. but the problem is it spreads fear uncertainty and doubts to weak handed people and of course whenever they hear bad news they are always in rush to get out of the market.
Pages:
Jump to: