Pages:
Author

Topic: What Is Going On In Crypto World Now ? - page 11. (Read 1150 times)

copper member
Activity: 210
Merit: 0
KNL Ecosystem - Invest. Trade. Earn.
January 15, 2019, 12:50:23 PM
Big guys are trying to push the market down in order to get the best prices for crypto currencies. It is not a secret that BTC would reach 100k USD one day and this is going to happen during the next decade. Just wait guys!
Activity: 1498
Merit: 146
January 15, 2019, 12:47:32 PM
Last year everything about crypto  went  really  bad  But Crypto  Investor  never  give up  hoping  that things  are going to Change  this year !!  
This year Two  Big Exchange Is in Big Crisis, Hit BTC And Cryptopia !! Is anybody  behind trying to manipulating the cryptocurrency  ? Exchanges platforms are shutting Down  and the Market always keeps dropping, isn't  it a sign  of  someone fighting to  Shut down  cryptocurrency  ?
In history also there are some cryptonexchange hacks were happened but it doesn't made the growth of crypto currencies.I don't saw any official statement about cryptopia exchange hacked and most people already not trading on it so it won't make any worse to cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 896
Merit: 102
January 15, 2019, 12:42:35 PM
Manipulation.
Look, Bakkt posted good news - price goes up, but big investors do not want to buy for high price, so this news was followed by another bad news - Cryptopia was hacked - price goes down and big investors are happy.
Activity: 891
Merit: 100
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
January 15, 2019, 12:41:13 PM
Today I read the news that the Cryptopia was hacked and about $ 30 million worth of money was stolen. I have tokens in my portfolio that are traded only on this exchange. I am very glad that I do not keep my money on the exchange. And i recommend to you doing the same things
Activity: 196
Merit: 11
January 15, 2019, 12:35:46 PM
Cryptocurrency market revolves with the cycle sometimes it will be bull cycle or sometimes it will be bear cycle. When the market is in bull mode you can make huge amount of money even with your small investment in shorter time. But when there will be bear market you can be losses if you don't act and go with the flow of market trends. Manipulation is the biggest drawback of the cryptocurrency market if you can see last year's records a lot of exchanges got hacked like coinrail & bithumb which resulted in huge crash. But later recovered but again the bad news caused huge dumping on market, this kind of manipulation will going to happen again and again but the cycle of bull market will again take place in future. You just need to have patience and don't sell your assets in loss due to bear market.
Activity: 264
January 15, 2019, 12:33:19 PM
I think investors realized that cryptocurrency is not safe as they thought after some big exchanges is hacked. Cryptocurrency is needed to develop to be more secure and reliable.

Dont you think there are some people behind this exchange hacking just to manipulate crypto currency  so that investor will think that its not safe ..
Activity: 938
Merit: 266
January 15, 2019, 12:25:40 PM
it really sucks to have these exchanges being hacked and shut down.  i hope these exchanges will be responsible enough to issue announcement and return the members' hard earned coins.
Activity: 560
Merit: 106
January 15, 2019, 12:14:22 PM
Last year everything about crypto  went  really  bad  But Crypto  Investor  never  give up  hoping  that things  are going to Change  this year !! 
This year Two  Big Exchange Is in Big Crisis, Hit BTC And Cryptopia !! Is anybody  behind trying to manipulating the cryptocurrency  ? Exchanges platforms are shutting Down  and the Market always keeps dropping, isn't  it a sign  of  someone fighting to  Shut down  cryptocurrency  ?
There is no one who is not profitable to close the crypto currency because it is a very convenient and profitable speculative tool and such a Golden Grail simply will not give an abyss and disappear .
legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 2100
Marketing Campaign Manager |Telegram ID- @LT_Mouse
January 15, 2019, 11:41:41 AM
No, someone is manipulating the market to buy the dip. Last year, there was a lot money in the market but later whale sold and got out from the market. As a result, market crashed and weak hand also sold that's why market is bad.
copper member
Activity: 101
Merit: 2
January 15, 2019, 11:31:41 AM
I think investors realized that cryptocurrency is not safe as they thought after some big exchanges is hacked. Cryptocurrency is needed to develop to be more secure and reliable.
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
January 15, 2019, 10:31:30 AM
cryotocurrency will not die, all this is just a steep road, the price offered in the market for now is indeed cheap, the struggle of the trade to get profit is rather difficult, we must wait and continue to fight so that the cryptocurrency continues to grow
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
January 15, 2019, 10:25:48 AM
I think there's no struggle. The cryptocurrency market is specially beaten to it has fallen below the prices the coins were cheap, and then the big players will start to buy them.
Activity: 756
Merit: 101
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
January 15, 2019, 09:47:20 AM
I think that the fight is not for the cryptocurrency to stop to exist, but for the cryptocurrency cost cheap. technologically cryptocurrency continues to evolve
Activity: 264
January 15, 2019, 09:39:51 AM
Last year everything about crypto  went  really  bad  But Crypto  Investor  never  give up  hoping  that things  are going to Change  this year !!  
This year Two  Big Exchange Is in Big Crisis, Hit BTC And Cryptopia !! Is anybody  behind trying to manipulating the cryptocurrency  ? Exchanges platforms are shutting Down  and the Market always keeps dropping, isn't  it a sign  of  someone fighting to  Shut down  cryptocurrency  ?
Pages:
Jump to: