Pages:
Author

Topic: What is happening to new projects? - page 15. (Read 5849 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 104
Convert Crypto at BestChange
September 22, 2019, 05:09:27 PM
Mostly came to raise money, pretending to be a big project and then they scam in a smart way. Good projects are dying too, because of low volume? Are they only care about volume? Did they raise millions of dollar only to list on some exchanges? Then what happened with their extraordinary vision to bring the mass adoption? The truth is, most of the altcoin projects owners are scammer.
Activity: 712
Merit: 15
SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE
September 22, 2019, 05:00:00 PM
This is on the grounds that altcoins are still in the bear market. So all things considered, no investors are truly intrigued at this moment and would prefer to put their money to Bitcoin. Furthermore, there's the issue of deceitful projects all over the place and that shame can't just simply expel. What's more, it influenced even the absolute best project out there. Plan of action moves also, from ICO to IEO which is increasingly sheltered and gainful in light of the fact that it is being controlled by confided in exchange. So it's getting extremely hard to any project today to try and arrive at delicate top and the project simply subside
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1
September 22, 2019, 04:25:25 PM
What the *eck is going on? we have many good projects coming into crypto space but they mostly end up failing, too many good new projects are dying as if they are been created to just die, what do you think its killing new good projects apart from scam projects?
Yes, I noticed this thread as well and what I could make out of the situation is that these projects despite having good and realistic projection, they find it difficult to raise any amount to kick off the project. I still received an announcement from a project (MinedBlock) last week. It was stated that out of $500k needed to start the development proper, they were able to raise only $25k despite launching its IEO. The market is not stable yet and investors are reluctant to put their money into any new projects. Seeking private investors or institutions for funding are what is making some projects progressing and only few can successfully secure good funding from institutions.
Activity: 644
Merit: 10
COVIR.IO
September 22, 2019, 09:29:38 AM
What the *eck is going on? we have many good projects coming into crypto space but they mostly end up failing, too many good new projects are dying as if they are been created to just die, what do you think its killing new good projects apart from scam projects?

There is a new project that looks good but due to unfavorable market conditions, the price of the token falls below expectations. In the midst of unfavorable market conditions like now, almost all coin prices are falling and I think if a project is good and has a product, in time the price will recover
Activity: 2576
Merit: 579
September 22, 2019, 09:00:01 AM
The failure of each project may be because many investors have stopped investing in ICO projects because the promised results do not match expectations, so many investors feel disadvantaged, it should for the team that manages the project to be honest so that world development will accelerate.
Because investors have been harmed a lot through the ICO project, what happens in new projects is the loss of trust from investors, and this is a very fatal problem for every project, so at this time new projects are starting to raise funds through IEO so that investor confidence can be regained.
legendary
Activity: 2576
Merit: 1043
Need A Campaign Manager? | Contact Little_Mouse
September 22, 2019, 08:53:44 AM
Lack of community and supporters - One reason why projects are slowly dying because the project doesn't have any supporters or investors.
Lack of marketing / advertising - this and the first one has a relation because if the team doesn't know how to market / advertise their project, the investors will not know what the project is even though it is a good project.
Activity: 434
Merit: 104
September 22, 2019, 08:34:59 AM
There's a lot of greate project are dying because as I noticed having many coins it's hard now to choose where to invest that's why even it's a good project we always pick a much better one that knowing it can meet the communities expectations but if marketing strategies are bad for sure it will end up killing the project.
Activity: 770
Merit: 14
www.thegeomadao.com
September 22, 2019, 08:15:39 AM
I think the market is saying that it does not need anymore new crypto project. We can see many good projects are dying. Price of new projects falls right after hitting exchanges. And I think altcoin season has not started yet as well. This time is only for bitcoin.
Activity: 891
Merit: 100
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
September 22, 2019, 08:00:44 AM
A Good project means it planning to be perfect. Most of the projects were just launched by young team members that cause the project to die. I believe a Good project is the one that has experienced team, good web-Score, and decent planning. Such a project worth to be invested and they won't dye so frequently.   
not always the experienced team achieves good results. because those projects that are now already successful were previously launched by people whom no one knew and they did not know anything about creating a cryptocurrency
Activity: 1904
Merit: 138
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
September 22, 2019, 06:40:40 AM
many are not aware of the market situation and believe the bull market is only near which prompt  the to release their project but it has turn other way which was never exected but instead of a good fundamental reason they decide to list in poor exchange which also contribute to the level of bad development and soon many will come out too with aim of december bull which i know will be a fuck up for them all.

Current market conditions are different from before, the number of scam cases make investors afraid to put money in crypto, maybe the market can skyrocket again if strict regulations are made.

And if those scammers will stop ripping money from investors. They are the major reason why many people are still hesitant in dealing with cryptocurrencies. For those who are not clearly oriented with crypto, the first impression might be negative because of the hacking news, scam projects that they are reading and hearing. The media usually highlight the bad news over the good ones.
Activity: 1722
Merit: 252
September 22, 2019, 06:24:54 AM
many are not aware of the market situation and believe the bull market is only near which prompt  the to release their project but it has turn other way which was never exected but instead of a good fundamental reason they decide to list in poor exchange which also contribute to the level of bad development and soon many will come out too with aim of december bull which i know will be a fuck up for them all.

Current market conditions are different from before, the number of scam cases make investors afraid to put money in crypto, maybe the market can skyrocket again if strict regulations are made.
Activity: 1554
Merit: 101
September 22, 2019, 05:48:18 AM

as long as this project good it will survive, so you review a project by what? even i see that coin who stay in top 100 before already changed.
that mean new project take the place because it better than old, so i think your assumtion is wrong.
good project will survive even if market is bleeding Roll Eyes

If you have estimated them as 'good projects' you might want to check them again. A good project won't just die quickly because it will get a decent support from the community but yeah it won't be like that most of the time.
Even the baddest project as long as it is good at PR will still get support.

nah, i  agree with this, and for simple example we can see in CMC which coin survive from top 100, many change, i see new coin take it Roll Eyes.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
September 22, 2019, 02:27:19 AM
A Good project means it planning to be perfect. Most of the projects were just launched by young team members that cause the project to die. I believe a Good project is the one that has experienced team, good web-Score, and decent planning. Such a project worth to be invested and they won't dye so frequently.   
Activity: 742
Merit: 16
September 22, 2019, 02:16:42 AM
Many of these new projects have good ideas to back up their projects and not all of them are scam projects, the number one issue that many new projects are facing this days is exchange listing, many good projects end up a disaster because they end up on a bad exchange with no good volume
copper member
Activity: 224
Merit: 0
September 22, 2019, 02:10:56 AM
Activity: 1936
Merit: 290
September 22, 2019, 01:54:13 AM
A good quality project will never die or scam man since you need research more about think the community statement. At this time which project come on IEO with more popular exchange like binance, and other then this project good and will never scam.
Activity: 409
Merit: 100
September 22, 2019, 12:24:45 AM

Up to now there are still several projects that are always good in saying promises just for the sake of getting the attention of the potential investors.
Then once they've collect many funds from them until their ico even IEO finish their main sales, they will delay the allocation budget for the bounty, where it is they're intention to annoy the bounty hunters and investors, they are bunch of liars and full of alibis, most of them implementing delaying tactics. Only few of them are really honest then majority are scammers and cheaters.
Activity: 1218
Merit: 500
BintexFutures
September 22, 2019, 12:02:51 AM

I have seen many projects which already have a working platform fail because they simply lack a good marketing strategy. Also, some projects just look good on whitepaper these days.
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
September 21, 2019, 11:44:03 PM
Most of the new projects are failing to succeed on the market because they do not have real life use cases. Some are also just repetition of the ideas of already existing projects without any unique feature to add up to the market. With such projects, the team are usually inexperienced and will land the project's growth stunted. Investors must always stay alert to identify such projects and not to lose their funds to them.
Activity: 882
Merit: 13
September 21, 2019, 11:19:24 PM
Well most of those projects are fake or scam, people lose interest and trust to invest on ICOS. that's why even those legitimate and quality one's can't even raise their softcap to develop their project.
Pages:
Jump to: