Pages:
Author

Topic: What is happening to new projects? - page 12. (Read 5849 times)

Activity: 882
Merit: 112
Your Data Belongs To You
October 07, 2019, 10:27:12 AM
I have noticed something similar . I have seen projects which at the hype time would have gotten huge attention and investment with that also.
I suppose that the main thing holding them to achieving any success is that the space of ICOs as a whole is no longer profitable therefore there is no investment.
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
October 06, 2019, 02:18:57 PM
Firstly, permit me to say that any good project that dies after ICO is a scam in disguise. It is the duty of every project to do the needful in order to remain relevant and running. Except such project token sale wasn't successful, but if it was, it should be jealously protected to achieve it desired purpose without collapse.
Activity: 665
Merit: 10
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
October 06, 2019, 12:43:11 PM
Infact i don't see available good project because at this time the cryptocurrency market situation is very bad think. But yes if any good project coming here don't worry this project will be good successful.
Activity: 456
Borderless Mobile Finance Marketplace
October 06, 2019, 10:24:18 AM
Basically, I think nothing is really happening to new projects aside the fact that many needs time to be productive but because we lack patience, when  we don't see them acting well, we call it a dead project which is wrong,over time some will do very well. Most new projects need time combined with the dip we are in.
new projects will be able to survive if they are equipped with better technology and features. New projects must be managed by great people in the field and have real products. and if a new project is without an expert developer, the project will not be able to compete in the market.
Activity: 80
Merit: 0
October 06, 2019, 09:58:55 AM
Among the new projects there are a lot of really worthy and promising projects. Now many projects are moving away from POW-mining and are switching to POS-mining. And some initially had only POS-mining. I know of several such projects and investing in them brings me significant profit. e.g. cryptocurrency YUSRA GLOBAL (Site: https://yusra.global and Web-wallet: http://app.yusra.global). This coin allows you to receive up to 30% of profit monthly.
Activity: 140
Merit: 3
October 06, 2019, 06:13:27 AM
         Well, projects die because they appear on the market only to trick people into investing and team members get rich. Many projects do not start for the future, but to trick people. But there are also projects that want to succeed, but the team members have no experience, do not manage to promote it and are lost in details. It is a critical period in the crypto market and there must be great care in choosing projects.
Activity: 491
October 05, 2019, 03:25:49 PM
Basically, I think nothing is really happening to new projects aside the fact that many needs time to be productive but because we lack patience, when  we don't see them acting well, we call it a dead project which is wrong,over time some will do very well. Most new projects need time combined with the dip we are in.
Activity: 394
Merit: 1
October 05, 2019, 01:05:55 PM
it is already valid not only now, but in the previous period also every new project that stopped or failed because it did not reach the target set due to lack of funds for further operations. but in contrast to this year many new projects end in fraud and there are some that succeed but tokens cannot be traded on the exchange.
Activity: 588
Merit: 18
October 05, 2019, 12:04:57 PM
The crypto industries are serious working faster across the globe with a help Blockchain Technology, which keep increasing to improve more, as we can connect and updated on the internet and is transparent to know the situation of the project, if is working perfectly, hence major challenge of every new project work to be successful, with a good work of the team.
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
Erotic Industry on the Blockchain! RachelX
October 04, 2019, 06:16:18 PM
There are lot of new projects in the cryptocurrency industry now and these are suffering because of the bearish season of alternative coins. Some of these coins are great while.others are also not worthy or.let me say they are scam. For now, I think we have to wait until prices increase before we càn take action.
Activity: 630
October 04, 2019, 05:59:26 PM
The development team often chooses inappropriate strategies and forces entry into this unfavorable market. For example, in order to release immediately on an exchange, often choose a shit exchange that eventually kills the coin or token itself so that it harms investors and supporters call it a bounty hunter. I do not know, whether it's part of a fraud scenario or not, after getting funds they run away, which obviously we have to be more vigilant, many fraud projects at this time.
Activity: 1624
Merit: 250
October 04, 2019, 05:15:35 PM
New projects cannot guarantee success, many stages must be carried out by a single project, not all new projects are created by scam or die, many in the crypto room of new projects that only want to seek profits for themselves and the team so that their tokens die
Not all new projects are fail. If you look carefully, there are many new projects in the top 50 in CMC. Also, there are hundreds of projects that do not stand out because of lack of money, most of us have not heard about it. When the market was weak, new projects were mostly shitty, but now it's easier to find better ones.
Activity: 952
Merit: 107
October 04, 2019, 04:52:45 PM
I find it hard to trust most of the newly lunched projects in the crypto space, except I am sure that they meant and serious about what they proclaim to achieve. Most of them have even failed before launching, because their intention is to siphon money from investors. It is also hard for you to see most of then survive above two years.
it is very difficult for new projects to maintain the liquidity of their coins, because the cryptocurrency market is in crisis. Prices fall on all coins and fall very much. Here you need to wait for the crisis to end.
Seems like even good projects are end up unsuccessful and cannot survive the market. I think it takes too much time before this kind of crisis be done. There is no change, the more project raise, the more down and going worst for the project that become scam in the end.
Activity: 812
Merit: 262
October 04, 2019, 11:25:41 AM
What the *eck is going on? we have many good projects coming into crypto space but they mostly end up failing, too many good new projects are dying as if they are been created to just die, what do you think its killing new good projects apart from scam projects?

The advertisement of those projects work well but not enough to gather a sustainable number of demand in the market. Most of them are like sparks that burned bright but just for short time. It is very unfortunate to think that they are just created just to fade away in the market. I hope someday, one of them not just burn bright but also produce a flame of new era in this industry.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 250
COMBONetwork
October 04, 2019, 06:58:50 AM
This year, good projects are suffering because of the altcoin bearish season. But they are not dead or scamming.  Some projects came with other's plan like a crypto marketplace, AI-based advertising and so on, these vision are old nowadays, so, this year's average new projects are dying, not good projects. In 2019, We found some potential new projects like BitTorrent, SERO, Harmony, Elrond, and so on. They are doing very good even in the critical condition of altcoins.
it depends on the team that is there, projects such as Bittorent and Harmony have the quality of the team and have been verified, making the project a success despite being in the bear market this season, but we must have a strategy so as not to be exposed to fraud, like Miracle Tele
Activity: 406
Merit: 104
Convert Crypto at BestChange
October 04, 2019, 06:42:38 AM
This year, good projects are suffering because of the altcoin bearish season. But they are not dead or scamming.  Some projects came with other's plan like a crypto marketplace, AI-based advertising and so on, these vision are old nowadays, so, this year's average new projects are dying, not good projects. In 2019, We found some potential new projects like BitTorrent, SERO, Harmony, Elrond, and so on. They are doing very good even in the critical condition of altcoins.
Activity: 2156
Merit: 711
Telegram @tokensfund
October 04, 2019, 05:56:14 AM
It really matters of disappointment that we are not having a new project a long time is over, it's not a good sign for this platform because people are losing faith in this platform due to a lot of fake and scam project. when you see there is no new project for a long time then you must consider it as a crisis, In 2017, a lot of ICO launched and some of these projects have made a tremendous impact on this platform but most of these ICO was in a vain, Some bad intended people and a group of less capable are the main culprits for this crisis. So we have to create a safe and sound environment for the investors who want to invest their money in this platform, otherwise, this crisis will last for a long time.
Activity: 630
Merit: 103
October 04, 2019, 05:55:54 AM
What the *eck is going on? we have many good projects coming into crypto space but they mostly end up failing, too many good new projects are dying as if they are been created to just die, what do you think its killing new good projects apart from scam projects?

Because of the bearish market, most of the token holders are now joining a project not because of the beauty of the commodity of the project but because of the huge bonuses that offered during the token sale that after the token unlock in the exchanges they will preferred to disposed them for the small but sure earnings rather than waiting for the possible big but uncertain earnings.   
Activity: 980
Merit: 255
HALA MADRID
October 04, 2019, 05:28:49 AM
Don't hope for the coins pricing to go up. Most coins that are in Crypto are already done.
Although that is true, but I still quite believe that altcoin is still a lot that hasn't died yet. Everyone seems to still have the chance to get results from altcoin, but this job requires capital and knowledge to be able to make the right choice.
Activity: 672
Merit: 254
October 04, 2019, 05:26:41 AM
I find it hard to trust most of the newly lunched projects in the crypto space, except I am sure that they meant and serious about what they proclaim to achieve. Most of them have even failed before launching, because their intention is to siphon money from investors. It is also hard for you to see most of then survive above two years.
it is very difficult for new projects to maintain the liquidity of their coins, because the cryptocurrency market is in crisis. Prices fall on all coins and fall very much. Here you need to wait for the crisis to end.
Pages:
Jump to: