Pages:
Author

Topic: What is happening to new projects? - page 16. (Read 5849 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 1
September 21, 2019, 07:42:30 PM
a good project, which means it's all good, not just a good product or a good vision or a good idea or concept, a good project must also have a good team, a good promotion, good marketing, good at handling problems, and enter into a good exchange , that's a good project definition.
so if the project is good, it won't die.  Smiley Smiley
Activity: 2170
Merit: 528
September 21, 2019, 06:41:11 PM
This is a very competitive market so it's normal most projects are failing. There are several factors to consider and you need a really good project these days to achieve something in this space and most teams think only about the money.

In 2016 you could launch a stupid shitcoin and succeed It's no longer this way. Now you need money put into marketing and a team who knows how to handle the project.
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
September 15, 2019, 04:42:13 AM
New good projects cannot die. If they are really good, they get investment and development. All the rest are scammers who cannot make the product. That's all.

It will come a day when they believe in your words
and their fingers will show us  Wink
Activity: 112
September 15, 2019, 04:35:08 AM
It's relevant to the members and the purpose of that project.
Maybe if everyone is doing their duty right and supporting the members and the people.
No project will fail.

Our family will grow bigger and you can talk about our project one day and ask for the reasons for our victory.  Wink

https://promotion.counos.io/
https://www.counos.io/
Activity: 854
Merit: 12
arcs-chain.com
September 15, 2019, 04:31:02 AM
I think this problem can be seen in several points of view... first, I think that it is very hard to find a project that brings a new idea, or a new way of doing something... I find that most of them are copies of things that are already working...
A good part of these new projects is also the reflex of the scammers trying their luck as people become more informed, and scammy projects get less and less support from investors...
There was an innovation boom a while ago, now it is stabilizing and getting ready to rise one more step... good new projects are very hard to find, but the few that are actually good... they are very good  Grin
If we enter a bull run that takes crypto market to a new level, there will be a lot of fresh people comming in.... so, this will mean more good projects with new ideas... and also a renewed paradise for scammers....
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
September 15, 2019, 04:26:52 AM
What the *eck is going on? we have many good projects coming into crypto space but they mostly end up failing, too many good new projects are dying as if they are been created to just die, what do you think its killing new good projects apart from scam projects?

How come it is good when it is failing, eh? The truth is they are just projects with huge hype on it. They say superstar team or huge partnerships will come along but they don't even have an mvp so that is the lie that all their followers don't admit ang just blindly follow. If even the projects did not perform good then at least the price is supported around the IEO/ICO price because if don't then they really don't deserve to be called good projects in the first place.
Activity: 448
September 15, 2019, 03:42:02 AM
I can accrued this to the improper handling by the project team as well as dumping activities which makes the investors lose and the token being at over 90% less to its value. That's the main reason behind this.
Activity: 646
tozex.io
September 15, 2019, 02:08:15 AM
Right now, we are in bearish state, so if you consider the projects as good yet dying, it is normal, this could be because they do not have good public relations also the projects needs time to grow considering the fact that it's new.
Activity: 672
Merit: 14
September 14, 2019, 09:37:09 PM
A lot of factors are influencing the success of a project. A team can be a bunch of garbage, exchanges could be bad, community can act like idiots, a regular scam and much more reasons. You can never predict such scenario, so the only thing that is left is hope.
I agree with your first points because the team, reputation of the exchange on which the IEO is listed, the crypto community are major determinants of the success of a project. However, the entire cryptocurrency market should not be based on only hope because one cannot predict which scenario may happen. Investment must be based on the results from a thorough market research where the investor now get to identify which project is more capable of surviving and becoming successful.
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1492
September 14, 2019, 01:46:40 PM
What the *eck is going on? we have many good projects coming into crypto space but they mostly end up failing, too many good new projects are dying as if they are been created to just die, what do you think its killing new good projects apart from scam projects?

In my opinion, the main reason for the failure of these new projects is blockchain technology, There are a lot of people around the world who are ignorant of this technology and do not understand its work and does not know what is cryptocurrency?, if any of those people see any such projects involved in this technology, it is almost complicated for them, also the cryptocurrency market situation since last year so far has given the new projects negative energy and inevitable failure, I think the team's experience is also one of the reasons why the project failed, if the team has little experience of how the project idea in blockchain technology works and how to make their products the fuel that drives their project machine.
Activity: 70
September 14, 2019, 01:17:15 PM
Well, the most advanced I follow these days is Verasity. You must have heard of them as they are very widely discussed these days. And what makes sense here - they are having entirely new video sharing platform that is used by more than 700k users already. And VRA is showing extremely high demand on Binance DEX - next step is Binance, OKEX and other exchanges listing

VRA? Hmm, sounds very familiar. But what you've told sounds really impressing and I will have a closer look shortly! Thanks a lot for your recommendation
Activity: 168
September 14, 2019, 01:16:17 PM
Absolutely agree with you. And as for you, are there any advanced that do combine both components? Are you aware of such?

Well, the most advanced I follow these days is Verasity. You must have heard of them as they are very widely discussed these days. And what makes sense here - they are having entirely new video sharing platform that is used by more than 700k users already. And VRA is showing extremely high demand on Binance DEX - next step is Binance, OKEX and other exchanges listing
September 14, 2019, 01:15:10 PM
Oh yes, of course. And it matters a lot for me and brings higher confidence. But unfortunately not many solutions can combine a valuable idea with worthwhile realization.

Absolutely agree with you. And as for you, are there any advanced that do combine both components? Are you aware of such?
September 14, 2019, 01:14:18 PM
Greetings there mate. What I would probably add here - the innovations and product. From my point of view, good solutions should also be having prototypes or working platforms

Oh yes, of course. And it matters a lot for me and brings higher confidence. But unfortunately not many solutions can combine a valuable idea with worthwhile realization.
September 14, 2019, 01:13:52 PM
Hello there. As for now, in my opinion, much basically depends on the idea and, what is more important, on its realization. So that's what I always take into consideration

Greetings there mate. What I would probably add here - the innovations and product. From my point of view, good solutions should also be having prototypes or working platforms
September 14, 2019, 01:13:09 PM
Hello there. As for now, in my opinion, much basically depends on the idea and, what is more important, on its realization. So that's what I always take into consideration
Activity: 625
September 14, 2019, 01:05:14 PM
New good projects cannot die. If they are really good, they get investment and development. All the rest are scammers who cannot make the product. That's all.
Activity: 791
Merit: 139
September 14, 2019, 01:02:20 PM
The main reason was the SCAMMED ICO of 2018 and 2019 before.
There are so many investors who decided to make their hands OFF to any investments project.
A good project now needs to invest in the very best IEO in one of the best exchange to confirm success. this is the new game now.
Activity: 308
September 14, 2019, 01:00:01 PM
a project can succeed if it is managed well by the team and the developer but if the team and the developer do not have the skills in managing a project, it is unlikely the project will fail. on the other hand, the Project also needs the support and confidence of investors in order to proceed well in the future.
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
September 14, 2019, 12:49:31 PM
One cause of death of a project is of course many things that affect it, both internal influences such as, lack of team development, lack of funds and several other causes, can also be caused by external causes such as lack of investor interest, unattractive project concepts and perhaps also due to competition with several other projects that have the same project concept, but in this case it seems that many projects seem to die when they finish selling tokens, and the project is not seriously developed to make the founders / investors lose a lot.
Pages:
Jump to: