Pages:
Author

Topic: What is happening with SIA coin - page 2. (Read 2316 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 1
September 24, 2017, 10:17:51 PM
Hey there, i am going to buy some Siacoin (SC) today but i am worried right now seen this topic. i select this coin because its dump now.
now i am confused. what should i do..?
Activity: 218
Merit: 100
September 24, 2017, 10:11:10 PM
The devs do need to have the coin though. Without the coin reward the people would have no incentive to support the network.
I bet all the people that bought the ASICS right now for SIA only are sweating it.
Activity: 168
September 24, 2017, 04:01:06 PM
What is happening with SIA coin? Cry Cry
Sia coin price falling down very much.I don't know what I am doing now.Because i have many Sia coin.I buy it per sia coin at 0.00000283.But at present sia coin price is 0.00000129.I am not sure when sia coin go back its past price.Because i need loss recover.

My SiaCoin value just left 1/4 compared to the time I bought , I bought it after I study about the project and the team
The current dramatic crash I think one of the reason is due to a few strong competitors like FileCoin and the application itself cannot prove how can they compete with big company like AWS
Btw the team doesn't care about the investor's concern nor the price of coin
All these reason had bring it real low and I don't think tis is the rock bottom
Activity: 448
September 24, 2017, 02:27:23 PM
What is happening with SIA coin? Cry Cry
Sia coin price falling down very much.I don't know what I am doing now.Because i have many Sia coin.I buy it per sia coin at 0.00000283.But at present sia coin price is 0.00000129.I am not sure when sia coin go back its past price.Because i need loss recover.
Activity: 90
Merit: 10
September 24, 2017, 02:10:23 PM
Don't forget that the devs or the team doesn't want that siacoin will be expensive. Siacoin should be cheap so customers will use services. Who want use expensive services behind technologies?

They are playing with fire here. They don't won't the price of their coin so be high but that will really keep away investorys. If no investors pay attention to the products it's hard for them to survive until they got their product going.  Undecided

I think that overstates the importance, unless they become in need of more funding it doesn't make a big difference.

If the technology becomes a success or not is the crucial element, and that hardly depends on investors atm.
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
September 23, 2017, 08:50:57 PM
SC coin? lol nothing.  good tech concept but coin overkill...so will just be PnD for a lonnnnnggg time.

I really think so too.....
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
September 23, 2017, 08:45:01 PM
Don't forget that the devs or the team doesn't want that siacoin will be expensive. Siacoin should be cheap so customers will use services. Who want use expensive services behind technologies?

They are playing with fire here. They don't won't the price of their coin so be high but that will really keep away investorys. If no investors pay attention to the products it's hard for them to survive until they got their product going.  Undecided

Can the investors be like "yo dev team, buy back my tokens"?

If the tokens drop to 1 satoshi, or whichever satoshi value where existing token holders collectively say "screw it, i'll just hold it", it doesn't exactly affect the project's current financial standing, would it? Can potentially be detrimental to future stuff where they need to reference their market value (i.e., pitching to future investors), but not the actual business itself, right?

How I see it, they can still sell their services like a regular business with the twist of needing to purchase Siacoin for the service. Usual means of marketing/partnerships/selling/etc. etc.
Activity: 168
September 23, 2017, 06:47:48 PM

Activity: 448
Merit: 250
Stake & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!
September 23, 2017, 06:44:31 PM
Yes i am looking everyday at siacoin charts, and it is incredible how much it dropped in the last month. It was more than $0.01 a few weeks ago, and now it is less than half a cent. I think this is a horrible situation for those that are holding siacoin. I had more than twenty thousand of it, but i dumped my sc because i knew from the beggining that this coin was only for dump/pump.
September 23, 2017, 06:30:44 PM
I need is real price to be around $0.01 lol.
Activity: 242
September 22, 2017, 08:06:16 PM
i think there may be too many of the same types of products in the market, like storj, ipfs, genaro and so on, siacoin price already increased a lot in the past months, it need a correction to back to its real value
Activity: 84
September 22, 2017, 07:34:33 PM
Does anyone know if this paper wallet is safe? If the price drops a little more I might buy a little on the off change it goes up in the future

https://siapaperwallet.co/

Activity: 90
September 22, 2017, 05:29:58 PM
There are a few competitors as well, which may steal some attention (rightfully or not). For Sia to sharply rise, I suspect there needs to be reports of more usage. It probably has decent potential, but atm there's not a lot of service on the platform.

It's a working product though, which is more than some other projects has.
Activity: 493
September 22, 2017, 05:23:53 PM
It was already overvalued and it is correction price. Don't listen anyone before invest.
Activity: 252
Merit: 101
September 22, 2017, 05:23:25 PM
September 22, 2017, 05:18:34 PM
Thanks everyone. Great info.
I only have about 100k and would love to get about $0.01 or 0.000002 Btc. Hopefully it gets there in the next 6-9 months.
Activity: 350
September 22, 2017, 04:17:45 PM
every coins are decreasing their prices and I think there is no big problem in this issue. Therefore, just hold your coin brother, I believe that SIAdcoin will soon increase back to normal. After the next hardfork, bitcoin will become more stable as well as other altcoins, too. Bitcoin has affected most of the cryptocurrency around here
legendary
Activity: 2702
Merit: 1064
Juicin' crypto
September 22, 2017, 04:07:21 PM
SC coin? lol nothing.  good tech concept but coin overkill...so will just be PnD for a lonnnnnggg time.
Activity: 658
Merit: 282
September 22, 2017, 03:54:44 PM
I want to know also how fast its supply is increasing. It may also affect the price much last time I looked at its supply it was 27 billion, now 29 billion.

https://forum.sia.tech/topic/161/about-siacoins-calculation-and-supply

In July of 2020 (3 years from now) there will be roughly 44 billion Siacoin.
At the moment the outstanding supply is roughly 29 billion Siacoin.

You can check this for yourself at:
http://explore.sia.tech/

After 2020 the annual new supply will be roughly 1.5 billion per year,
which is a rather low inflation.

Activity: 108
September 22, 2017, 03:05:21 PM
The ASIC mining will help bring the price back up, how much no one can really say. You have to think that throwing .1 BTC at it might work out for you in the next 6 months or so. Of course if you are a day trader, you might be able to make more.
Pages:
Jump to: