Pages:
Author

Topic: What is happening with SIA coin - page 3. (Read 2316 times)

Activity: 532
Merit: 103
September 22, 2017, 03:04:18 PM
I think the reason for the fall in a relatively large number of coins and easy mining.
Activity: 658
Merit: 255
September 22, 2017, 03:04:04 PM
I want to know also how fast its supply is increasing. It may also affect the price much last time I looked at its supply it was 27 billion, now 29 billion.
Activity: 826
Merit: 440
September 22, 2017, 02:58:52 PM
What is happening with SIA coin.  Cry Huh Angry
It has been going down and down. Is there a bottom. Are the devs still alive or are they packing now that they got the BTC for the asci machines?
This trend scares me. Am I wrong, should I sell out or will it start moving up again?
Siacoin price is falling down sine weeks now.
I think one of the reasons is Siacoin is one of the coin mineable in dual mode with Claymore'd dual miner. And with nVidia GPU, this dual mining has no effect on the principal mining (Ethereum).
Then, nVidia miners earn a lot of Siacoin without spending more money.
Activity: 541
Merit: 500
September 22, 2017, 02:51:59 PM
Devs are still alive and active.  Problem is 2 fold.  All coins are dropping, and alot of people are dumping their coins to help pay for their $2500 Asics they ordered.  1 thing I can promise is when ASIC's went live for both BTC and LTC this exact same problem occurred where the coin price was trashed until people had paid off their ASIC's and then held onto their coins for a while to sell gradually to make a bit more money from them.  Guessing if it can take the big guys out, it will do the same for Sia.  That being said, I don't see the price growing for a while yet.
Activity: 218
Merit: 100
September 22, 2017, 02:38:22 PM
What is happening with SIA coin.  Cry Huh Angry
It has been going down and down. Is there a bottom. Are the devs still alive or are they packing now that they got the BTC for the asci machines?
This trend scares me. Am I wrong, should I sell out or will it start moving up again?
Pages:
Jump to: