Pages:
Author

Topic: What is ICO ? - page 5. (Read 551 times)

Activity: 789
Merit: 10
January 12, 2018, 05:58:58 AM
ICO is an alternative way to fund startup and pilot projects transparently using a network of blockchain. The objective of ICO is to raise funds to develop the projects they develop. maybe that's what i know.
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
January 12, 2018, 05:56:40 AM
ICO is a way to scam off a lot of money without delivering product.
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
January 12, 2018, 05:55:06 AM
ICO is a form of attracting investment in the form of a sale to investors for a fixed number of new units cryptocurrencies. Plain language is when you buy coins team, to IPO at a low price
Activity: 142
January 12, 2018, 05:54:23 AM
ico is a means for us to invest in an altcoin or arguably a way to gain profits over time that spans quite a while.
Activity: 182
January 12, 2018, 05:43:53 AM

Pretty new to cryptos, and I have bought ADA,XRP and NEO...

Reading a lot about ICO's but cannot really figure out what ICO's are...

Any anyone explain me the fundamentals ?

One liner for this: Initial Coin Offering.

It is a public or private offering of a new coin in which investors pay with fiat or an existing coin (normally Ethereum or Bitcoin) and receive a certain quantity of the new coin. For example, I am going to launch the "Rabbit Coin" and I make a public offer for anyone who wants to buy it at 1 BTC for 100 Rabbitcoins. (RBC)

Most of ICOs are really ITOs, Initial Token Offerings really.
Activity: 182
Merit: 11
January 12, 2018, 05:42:44 AM
Simply talking ICO stands Initial Coin Offering. Where a team is introducing a new coin which is a project on crypto currencies they carry on a marketing campaign to aware the community about the new coin. When the coin is released, it has a initial value, as an example XYZ coin might have a value of 0.01 USD at the time of releasing. But the developers allow the community to purchase coins before they launch it for a lower rate or with bonus offerings. If you found a good project, you can get a profit simply buy selling those coin in a exchange or hold for higher profit. 
Activity: 196
January 12, 2018, 05:37:38 AM

i also join in crypto currencies a few month Cheesy Cheesy

i find ICO(Initial Coin Offering) at this site https://www.investopedia.com/terms/i/initial-coin-offering-ico.asp

I hope it can help you!
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
January 12, 2018, 05:18:28 AM

Pages:
Jump to: