Pages:
Author

Topic: What is real freedom in your view? Are you getting it? - page 8. (Read 10199 times)

Activity: 120
Merit: 100
And I would not mind being on a desert island with some beautiful girl. I think that it would be for me complete freedom. Don't know how long I'd get bored but now I'm not opposed to that option.
Activity: 1330
Merit: 569
Freedom to me is the ability to expand to your maximum and also go to any length to achieve pleasure without infringing on anyones right at the same time within the confines of the law and to the question if I am getting it, I will say currently because right from the comfort of my room, I can access the internet make money and get it deposited in my bank account and from there get to buy what I want without having to look over my shoulder whether I am doing something illegal or not.
Activity: 103
Merit: 10
True freedom is life on a desert island and the presence of a solid Bank account, of course Only if it has a connection with the world. Because treatment in any case from time to time.
Activity: 38
Merit: 0
to me a real free is being free from money problems .. jsut live the life and travel
Activity: 18
What really freedom is ? Every morning when your get up think once do you really have freedom? You may be tied up with your job,family,college,university,school,problems in life. Undecided Then think once what really freedom will be? No tension, no fear in mind. That's the life we life we want to live ,don't we ? And we can make it possible. Live every day like its your last day on earth.
What is real freedom in your view? Huh Undecided
freedom  is to become something. We all have some desires like to be become a writer, painter, Prime Minster or President of our country, a film star but we are constraint by the rules of the world or the pressure from our parents, society, peer group etc. So we want freedom to become what we wish to be in life.
In our world there is no absolute freedom. People always depend on something. We are dependent on circumstances, from society, from the opinions of others, from the laws. And many more things.
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
What really freedom is ? Every morning when your get up think once do you really have freedom? You may be tied up with your job,family,college,university,school,problems in life. Undecided Then think once what really freedom will be? No tension, no fear in mind. That's the life we life we want to live ,don't we ? And we can make it possible. Live every day like its your last day on earth.
freedom  is to become something. We all have some desires like to be become a writer, painter, Prime Minster or President of our country, a film star but we are constraint by the rules of the world or the pressure from our parents, society, peer group etc. So we want freedom to become what we wish to be in life.
legendary
Activity: 3374
Merit: 1824
That is the issue even when you think you are free and can enjoy life there is someone always out there with their own definition of right or wrong, thus freedom is a hopeless cause.

If we think that people decide about everything than you are right, there is no absolute freedom but only relative and depends on the people and age.
In my opinion, we are created beings and therefore we have certain purpose given by our creator, God.
True freedom we can find only if we fulfill our purpose.
If not, we are not free at all but slaves (of the sin).
Only God can give absolute freedom.

Activity: 52
That is the issue even when you think you are free and can enjoy life there is someone always out there with their own definition of right or wrong, thus freedom is a hopeless cause.

global moderator
Activity: 2324
Merit: 1179
While my guitar gently weeps!!!
Well, freedom for me is when I can do things in life that no one prevents me, except if it is for good... It does not necessarily means no one is hindering you from doing what you want, but it should be you are doing good things for good and someone is preventing you from doing the wrong one, that is still freedom...

I won't call it freedom if you are being abused by your family, hurt, or being overworked for their benefit, or if you are working for someone else, you are overdoing things, stay in on your work place and working too much for them to gain and not you to gain even a knowledge of what's being told you to do so...  Smiley
Activity: 117
For me, freedom is letting you do things without any hesitations. Being tied with your job, family, etc. but still be able to do things you want, say whats on your mind is still a freedom for me. It's just you have to do things rightfully and consider the people around. Freedom does not mean you do things just because you want to. We have to consider a lot of things and people to practise right freedom. Doing things freely is an act of freedom but as a human we still have the responsibilty and accountability on every action we will do,say and decide.

I agree with this point. Freedom doesn't mean that you just go around doing whatever you like. It's the way that we're able to express ourself and not confined to just one idea. At the same time,   we should still feel responsible about our actions. Freedom should feel that we can let our ideas be heard and reciprocated as well. 
Activity: 798
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
Freedom to me is when I can do things that I want, without affecting other people or them affecting me. However, family is an exception to that, they may be annoying sometimes, when you are at a deep sleep and they wake you, or when you want to eat more and you have to think of them, they are your family, in case that they do the same as what you do, you can do the same without them being hurt.

Freedom from work, or anything that we earn money is not yet possible. As long as you are working on a company or for other people, you are there to abide their rules and obey all the time. If you want freedom while earning, then be a boss, have your own business.  Smiley
Activity: 462
Merit: 273
To me, freedom is not being tied down by anything. Do I feel free, getting up in the morning and doing what I love for a job, earning money and providing for my spouse and kids, yes. However this is not true

freedom to me. Even if you enjoy what you do, you are really pieces of one big game, used as labor that the big corporations are run on. You are given pieces of paper that we see as valuable to use on basic

necessities, however you are still being forced to work for them. True freedom in my mind would be to not have to work for anyone, and do be able to explore and live how you want without having to earn money to

do so.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ipe6CMvW0Dg&index=12&list=LLNRmHlhJHXDwwxtETukXMog
Activity: 96
Freedom i don't think about freedom anymore since we can't please everyone to make peace there always a bad people who think doing a bad thing will make them happy, Let's be safe everyday and just pray to live long we can't really obtain freedom in every countries we do not know that we will gonna died tomorrow.
I also agree with the fact which absolutely free you can only be on a desert island. There you can do whatever you want. No make up, you can walk around naked. No night of rape. No need to Wake up for work. Complete freedom!
It is a pity of course that in our world can not be free. I wouldn't mind the girls were naked. Can really move on a desert island. To take back the flock of Amazons and live like a lion in the pride?
Activity: 102
Freedom i don't think about freedom anymore since we can't please everyone to make peace there always a bad people who think doing a bad thing will make them happy, Let's be safe everyday and just pray to live long we can't really obtain freedom in every countries we do not know that we will gonna died tomorrow.
I also agree with the fact which absolutely free you can only be on a desert island. There you can do whatever you want. No make up, you can walk around naked. No night of rape. No need to Wake up for work. Complete freedom!
Activity: 924
Activity: 116
Honestly speaking, still now I don't get the real freedom, I'm adult now but I can't do what I want, what i really love. Because doing that thing I always consider the decision of my surroundings which is every bad on my side. Because they don't know what I feel about it. I really hope that I can get my freedom soon. Sad
I agree with you. It is impossible to obtain complete freedom in society. The society itself gradually on the subordination of the minority to the majority. The key word is obedience! Only the desert island!
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
Arianee:Smart-link Connecting Owners,Assets,Brands
Honestly speaking, still now I don't get the real freedom, I'm adult now but I can't do what I want, what i really love. Because doing that thing I always consider the decision of my surroundings which is every bad on my side. Because they don't know what I feel about it. I really hope that I can get my freedom soon. Sad
In my country sodomites oppress christian citizens and mock them all the time. Everyone who's being pro-family and freedom is considered to be mentally ill. Everyone is demanding "freedom of speech" and trying to destroy it at the same time.
This once again confirms that Muslims are aggressive and deserve to be treated the same. I do think that if the world was no religion then the world would be much better. Every religion is oppression.
Activity: 616
In my country sodomites oppress christian citizens and mock them all the time. Everyone who's being pro-family and freedom is considered to be mentally ill. Everyone is demanding "freedom of speech" and trying to destroy it at the same time.
Freedom is a lie they spread to keep people happy.

I don't believe this. Freedom comes at a cost and risk, if you live free then certain things you do can label you as a criminal. So true freedom can only be accomplished by the people that are willing to risk their lives for it.
Why sacrifice for freedom? It is only society can put a person in such conditions when he is forced to risk themselves. This is not freedom! Full freedom on a desert island. Any society steals freedom and imposes duties.
Pages:
Jump to: