Pages:
Author

Topic: What is real freedom in your view? Are you getting it? - page 9. (Read 10199 times)

Activity: 89
Merit: 10
Freedom is a lie they spread to keep people happy.

I don't believe this. Freedom comes at a cost and risk, if you live free then certain things you do can label you as a criminal. So true freedom can only be accomplished by the people that are willing to risk their lives for it.
Activity: 103
Freedom is having the ability to do what one likes without the fear or imprisonment or retribution as long as what they do is in the confines of the law and does the harm anyone else. I think i am enjoying it but not always. I don't have the freedom to eat whatever i like it may be due to the fact that i dont have the right amount to purchase the food i really want to eat lol.
To eat what freedom you need. You can always grow food. No freedom is to be free from obligations to society. Even democracy is the subordination of the minority to the majority. I agree that freedom is only possible on an uninhabited island.

I dont agree that you can get freedom in unhabited island, ya maybe you can get freedom from doing whatever you like because there is no law in there but everyone freedom is different like him who cant eat what he want even in unhabited island though Cheesy
And I do not agree with you. I've never been on the ocean a desert island, but was on the island where there are no people on the river. I lived there for a few days and I can say that very well. I felt complete freedom.
Activity: 364
Merit: 101
Freedom is having the ability to do what one likes without the fear or imprisonment or retribution as long as what they do is in the confines of the law and does the harm anyone else. I think i am enjoying it but not always. I don't have the freedom to eat whatever i like it may be due to the fact that i dont have the right amount to purchase the food i really want to eat lol.
To eat what freedom you need. You can always grow food. No freedom is to be free from obligations to society. Even democracy is the subordination of the minority to the majority. I agree that freedom is only possible on an uninhabited island.

I dont agree that you can get freedom in unhabited island, ya maybe you can get freedom from doing whatever you like because there is no law in there but everyone freedom is different like him who cant eat what he want even in unhabited island though Cheesy
Activity: 105
Activity: 868
Merit: 266
Activity: 97
Freedom to me is the ability to do whatever I can do without anyone giving a problem and without anyone encroaching on mine but I guess one cannot get that in an absolute way because there are laws all over which are interpreted as restrictions to the so called freedom. So real freedom is those ones guaranteed by the constitution of the respective countries we have ourselves.
The Constitution also spelled out the basic rights and responsibilities. The Constitution is the law which regulates the exploitation of a person in a certain way. This is not freedom. Freedom on a desert island.
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
Freedom to me is the ability to do whatever I can do without anyone giving a problem and without anyone encroaching on mine but I guess one cannot get that in an absolute way because there are laws all over which are interpreted as restrictions to the so called freedom. So real freedom is those ones guaranteed by the constitution of the respective countries we have ourselves.
Activity: 518
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
Well real freedom for me is, everything you will do it will make you happy even its hard to do but in your heart you're happy and that's a real freedom. You don't need to force yourself to do it. And not depending on other person what they want you to do, if that's what make you happy then do it.
For me freedom is when a person is not restricted by the rules invented by others. Moreover, very often these rules are intended to restrict the freedom of others with the purpose of gaining profit or privilege.
Activity: 303
What really freedom is ? Every morning when your get up think once do you really have freedom? You may be tied up with your job,family,college,university,school,problems in life. Undecided Then think once what really freedom will be? No tension, no fear in mind. That's the life we life we want to live ,don't we ? And we can make it possible. Live every day like its your last day on earth.
What is real freedom in your view? Huh Undecided

FREEDOM. When you hear it you can think many thing out of it..No fear, freewill, you can do whatever you want. But for me freedom is all about happiness,success and peace. No worries of what is happening around you. But for me too much freedom is no benificial for us. Too much freedom will cause chaos and war. Just my point of view.
Activity: 490
Well real freedom for me is, everything you will do it will make you happy even its hard to do but in your heart you're happy and that's a real freedom. You don't need to force yourself to do it. And not depending on other person what they want you to do, if that's what make you happy then do it.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
For me real freedam is to travel.
Some say you don't need money to travel, then you a HOBO!
It's nice to travel, but to make travelling amazing you need money, you need money to experience the world.
Only in an island you can enjoy the live foregetting all the money.
I am not an materialist but almost everyone of us lives in monetary system and for me:
Money = Freedom.
legendary
Activity: 2296
Merit: 1335
Don't let others control your BTC -> self custody
freedom is not like you can do something free in everyway, freedom is when you can do an action that related to our rights and human rights without having pressure of it. we can show our opinion, we can choose our way, we can do something that we need .. in note .. we don't bother another human rights
I'd like to live in a society where it's possible. In the modern world we are all forced into roles like "get a job, pay taxes, be productive, have a family"
There are places in the world a man can feel completely free, like in the mountains or other uninhabited regions, but living like that would require having almost no property. The more you possess, the easier it is for others to force you into doing something that you don't want.
Honestly, until now I don't get or feel my freedom. I can't make decision for myself it always depend on them, if they don't like it they will tell me not to do it even though I love it. It's up to them, not on me. I hoping that time will come that I can make decision and stand up by myself.

Actually if you had will you can had your freedom man. Ya its great and good descision to ask opinion and suggestion before decide something, but the wether you accept or not is depend on you not someone else, if not then you are puppet. Cheesy
Activity: 896
Merit: 500
Indeed, everyone has the freedom in any case, but every freedom has a responsibility. Because we are free to choose any in our lives, but also must be realized with the awareness and the consequences of life choices. If we are free to do anything, our life will be chaotic. With responsible freedom, wide open space for creativity, develop themselves, and be yourself. In addition, with responsible freedom, we can concentrate our time and attention to achieve the goals. Freedom as it does not prevent us to live disciplined to achieve the goal.
Activity: 155
Merit: 100
freedom is not like you can do something free in everyway, freedom is when you can do an action that related to our rights and human rights without having pressure of it. we can show our opinion, we can choose our way, we can do something that we need .. in note .. we don't bother another human rights
Activity: 434
real freedom for me is doing what you love without fear or hindrance without those I can consider myself free , I have my own version of freedom I don't care what others says as long as its not degrading other people and not illegal I'm gonna do what I love and what I want.
Activity: 462
Arianee:Smart-link Connecting Owners,Assets,Brands
Honestly, until now I don't get or feel my freedom. I can't make decision for myself it always depend on them, if they don't like it they will tell me not to do it even though I love it. It's up to them, not on me. I hoping that time will come that I can make decision and stand up by myself.
Activity: 280
What really freedom is ? Every morning when your get up think once do you really have freedom? You may be tied up with your job,family,college,university,school,problems in life. Undecided Then think once what really freedom will be? No tension, no fear in mind. That's the life we life we want to live ,don't we ? And we can make it possible. Live every day like its your last day on earth.
What is real freedom in your view? Huh Undecided
Well for me, the real freedom is that you can make decision of your own, you don't need to depend to other people. And also you can do whatever you want. Though, we cannot escape our responsibilities, we need to study,work support our families and fight for all the challenges in our lives,but it depend on us how to deal with it.
Let's see:

• Working 50 hours a week
  • Paying 70% taxes
  • Having to ask for permission to do everything including to go to bathroom
  • Work 40 years so that you get a shitty pension while you probably have all sorts of ilnesses from the poisoned GMO crap food you eat, so you will spend all your pension on medicine
  • After 65 just sit back and die
  • Get a fucking wife that will probably divorce you after you have 1 child, and then you have to pay alinony to the bitch the rest of your life
  • Go into huge debts to buy a shitty apartment that is 10 square meters
  • Go into debt to buy a shitty car that you will have to pay huge taxes and insurance on
  • Vote every 4 years on a circus clown that will just lie to the citizens anyway

Yes we are very very free!

I think that is not freedom in my prespective because it look like worst life but if you enjoy those kind of life then its your freedom though.
legendary
Activity: 3374
Merit: 1824
In my view, real freedom means to be free from evil, hatred, negativity, anger, resentment etc. in short to be free from sin.
Such freedom we can find only with God.
We can't buy such things with money or wealth, no way.
Such things can give us freedom for a day, week or month but not for eternity.
We can't have true, real freedom without God in our life.

Pages:
Jump to: