Pages:
Author

Topic: What is so special about ethereum? - page 2. (Read 1869 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 1
December 06, 2018, 05:14:19 AM
We should not forget that tokens of very good projects and not only fake coins are built on this platform.  The platform was created unique and the first of its kind and lo still has great popularity.
Activity: 952
Merit: 107
December 06, 2018, 05:04:42 AM
First mover in smart-contract platforms. Also every coin that does well on ethereum makes ethereum do well. With the idea that smart-contract platforms could break open trillion dollar markets the valuation isn't completely ridiculous. It might be early however and there are some decent alternatives.
Ethereum is special that way that every platforms are supported by it. Though the price is low, there is nothing to afraid of that because it won't end but it is an opportunity to buy the coin and wait till it increase again just like before. Being used by more platforms, ethereum makes stronger along the market.
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies
December 06, 2018, 03:47:37 AM
Ethereum provides people with a very convenient way to create cryptocurrencies, and investors can rely on Ethereum to invest in these new tokens to make a profit!
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
”Decentralized Digital Billboards”
December 06, 2018, 03:46:03 AM
In my opinion, you are wrong. Ethereum platform is an innovative project that gave impetus to the development of many blockchain projects and the fact that scammers use it only speaks about its convenience and simplicity. But in addition to scam projects, there are many coins that are included in the top 10 and they all conducted ICO on the Ethereum platform. And why is Ethereum not a currency if I can buy most cryptocurrencies with ETH?
Activity: 560
Merit: 101
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
December 06, 2018, 02:35:57 AM
Best choice for miners ,before mining became nonprofitable ,fast transaction and the use of its own blockchain for many projects to run on ,that's erc20 and so far many good projects did exist on erc20 blockchain and so many scam ones too ,that doesn't have anything to do with ethereum,its open source and any scammers can use it

I think the miners will say goodbye now to mining coins of eth once its shifted into POS coin. New environment for eth can be surprising and we dont know what it will benefited on its value on the future. But i think changing to pos can help them thrift on energy consumption. Less expensive, hopefully masternode is also available.
Activity: 546
Merit: 21
December 06, 2018, 01:46:03 AM
Best choice for miners ,before mining became nonprofitable ,fast transaction and the use of its own blockchain for many projects to run on ,that's erc20 and so far many good projects did exist on erc20 blockchain and so many scam ones too ,that doesn't have anything to do with ethereum,its open source and any scammers can use it
Activity: 399
Merit: 16
December 06, 2018, 01:40:35 AM
Ethereum is special because it has introduced to us the so called decentralized system, fully autonomous and not controlled by anyone at all. Ethereum introduced the so called "smart contracts" that provides security and is considered as the future of contractual agreements that reduces transaction costs associated with contracting and establish trust between two parties.
Activity: 308
December 06, 2018, 12:30:09 AM
Value is 600-700$.
What is so special about platform which is in my opinion jumping point for many fake initial coin offers?

It is not a currency. I would have understood value if ether was currency, but it is not.

I believe that Ethereum is an excellent option for convenient and fast transactions, investment in promising ICO and the development of the crypto market thanks to the introduction of smart contracts. I believe in the excellent long-term potential of Ethereum, given the low prices of the coin now.
Activity: 170
December 05, 2018, 06:09:19 AM
Ethereum is the most trusted altcoin. First of all, almost every member of the community is using Ethereum for their daily transactions. Secondly, every ICO accepts Ethereum as a payment method. Thirdly, every second ICO is using its blockchain for their tokens.
Activity: 280
Merit: 101
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
December 05, 2018, 04:29:44 AM
Now the main problem of eth is the network bandwidth. If they solve this problem, the price will go up again. Let's hope that the team will solve this problem as soon as possible.
Activity: 322
December 05, 2018, 04:17:36 AM
Value is 600-700$.
What is so special about platform which is in my opinion jumping point for many fake initial coin offers?

It is not a currency. I would have understood value if ether was currency, but it is not.

I am fully convinced that Ethereum is a truly unique and useful cryptocurrency with excellent potential for successful development in the future. It is rightfully the second coin of the market, provides stability and benefits for investors in the long term.
Activity: 420
December 05, 2018, 04:03:30 AM
I am sure that Ethereum is a really special coin with excellent potential for successful development. Indeed, Eth was able to solve an important problem of the crypto market in many ways, with the introduction of smart contracts, preparation of the Erc20 platform and stable conditions for transactions.
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
December 02, 2018, 08:41:13 PM
Value is 600-700$.

Ethereum in my opinion is very good as a trade and investment. It can also be noted that the Ether cheap transactions. This asset is quite extensive to use, so I think investing in it in the long term, will bring me a considerable profit.
Activity: 518
Merit: 102
December 02, 2018, 07:58:08 PM
Value is 600-700$.

Truly ethereum is no a currency but a smart contract platform through which a currency coin or token as it is called can be created. It's also true that many tokens that came out through ethereum have been spam and scam but we can't deny the fact that it has given birth to many great project too.
Activity: 532
Merit: 100
December 02, 2018, 06:23:58 PM
Ethereum has become popular and so expensive in fact due to the fact that not its platform was held and a huge amount of ICO is held and Ethereum has a very large community supporting it.
Activity: 275
Merit: 11
December 02, 2018, 05:23:28 PM
Ethereum solves business problems by creating various programs (coins) aimed exclusively at certain areas. This can be seen as a new programming language.

The most special in ethereum is can buy coins that are affordable and the fluctuation started to grow which it can having a profit ,that's why a lot of big names who like to involve here in this technology.
Activity: 252
December 02, 2018, 05:13:43 PM
Ethereum solves business problems by creating various programs (coins) aimed exclusively at certain areas. This can be seen as a new programming language.
Activity: 336
December 02, 2018, 03:59:31 PM
First of all, all ICOs collect money in Ethereum crypto currency, transactions take place thanks to Ethereum plus intellectual contracts and this coin is more stable in the market compared to other coins.
Activity: 336
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
December 02, 2018, 03:13:06 PM
Of course ethereum has special features, ethereum is one of the best altcoins, this coin is now widely known because there are many ico who use it, and I am sure that investing in ethereum will certainly be profitable in the future

The strength of Ethereum is that this is the first coin that has the ability to create smart contracts and allowed to create tokens on its base. That simplified the launch of ICO new projects.
Activity: 714
Merit: 250
December 02, 2018, 02:34:34 PM
The ETH platform is built on the use of smart contracts and its relevance is proven by the fact that most ICO projects trust the ERC20 platform. Also, in terms of market capitalization, ETH now ranks third in coinmarketcap.
Pages:
Jump to: