Pages:
Author

Topic: What is so special about ethereum? - page 3. (Read 1869 times)

Activity: 504
Merit: 100
Powered by Artificial Intelligence & Human Experts
December 02, 2018, 02:11:30 PM
Value is 600-700$.
What is so special about platform which is in my opinion jumping point for many fake initial coin offers?

It is not a currency. I would have understood value if ether was currency, but it is not.

I think the reason that most people are most supportive of ethereum is because it is the altcoin that showed everyone that bitcoin was not the only coin that would be able to do well and bring good returns in the long term. Also the ethereum blockchain came with a lot of new possibilities as new coins could be made on the network. It made people trust in altcoins
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
November 23, 2018, 12:38:42 AM
Value is 600-700$.
What is so special about platform which is in my opinion jumping point for many fake initial coin offers?

It is not a currency. I would have understood value if ether was currency, but it is not.

The most important advantage of using Ethereum is the introduction of the ERC20 platform, the possibility of smart-contracts and excellent prospects for investors in the long term. I am confident that, due to its advantages, Ethereum will remain a confident leader among altcoins.
Activity: 798
Merit: 104
November 22, 2018, 03:18:27 AM
The specialty about ethereum is being the first decentralized smart contract platforms and plus added when its comes to good for ICO miners, good ICO's investors, and ICO's organizers.
Activity: 378
November 22, 2018, 03:02:08 AM
Now there are no selling points in the special place of Ethereum. Many investors will not invest in Ethereum. In fact, Ethereum has already failed since it fell from $500. In the future, Ethereum may become a stable coin. The cryptocurrency market may also disappear.
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
November 22, 2018, 02:58:11 AM
Of course ethereum has special features, ethereum is one of the best altcoins, this coin is now widely known because there are many ico who use it, and I am sure that investing in ethereum will certainly be profitable in the future
Activity: 574
Merit: 250
November 22, 2018, 02:57:41 AM
Right now, perhaps many people already lost their interest on ethereum, due to the fact that the price is keep on declining.
But i'll keep my faith in ethereum as a good and reliable cryptocurrency.
Activity: 1652
Merit: 262
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
November 22, 2018, 02:54:20 AM
As a bounty hunter, Ether is the best platform at the moment and that's what makes it special in my opinion.
Activity: 518
November 22, 2018, 02:52:13 AM
I like ethereum because it is the third coin in the cryptocurrency coinmarketcap , it has a great and big community, It has great use especially for the ICOs and most of the ICOS are smart contract platform.
Activity: 672
September 26, 2018, 11:55:15 PM
Value is 600-700$.

Ethereum is the base of all the altcoins in the market that is the reason why it was very special today in the market and every investors who cannot afford bitcoins are preferring to invest on ethereum.
increasing its development very capable of making the value is quite high. This special coin became the Ethereum has increasing developments that affect its value which brought it into coins that are very capable of reliably.
The usage itself as  platform makes ETH special to alt coin market, this mentality mostly because of  developers who makes ETH as  a base platform
Many investors needs to use ETH as form of their investment so they can hold tokens and hope for good profits.
Ethereum became a special coins because the Ethereum has the most high price compared to other Altcoin.
so many who vied for and would like to join the Ethereum.
to get even more profits with favor the development of present at the Ethereum.
Activity: 364
September 24, 2018, 10:26:15 PM
of course this coin ethereum is very special, it has a large platform with lost of support from various big investors as well, and the eth platform is also the most frequently used in ICO projects, so I believe it has a good future
Activity: 247
September 24, 2018, 10:14:20 PM
I think the special thing about ethereum is to be a dynamic coin because it can be used to make tokens, until now we have never seen a bitcoin-based token, but there are already hundreds of tokens that use ethereum so it will be a special coin.
copper member
Activity: 644
Merit: 0
POINTPAY
September 24, 2018, 10:11:24 PM
the special thing about ethereum is that it has started a new thing called smart contract and that makes a lot of difference in the crypto world
Activity: 518
September 24, 2018, 09:58:41 PM
to my knowledge, Ethereum is a public peer-to-peer network or blockchain with its own digital currency and to be a platform where smart contracts can be created and run. the purpose of Ethereum is to improve the financial industry, store personal information, governance with various other uses by using the transparent nature of blockchain. so, in my opinion, Ethereum is very special and interesting so it's not surprising that many people are interested in having Ethereum.
Activity: 1302
Merit: 540
September 24, 2018, 09:57:01 PM
Value is 600-700$.

Ethereum is the base of all the altcoins in the market that is the reason why it was very special today in the market and every investors who cannot afford bitcoins are preferring to invest on ethereum.
increasing its development very capable of making the value is quite high. This special coin became the Ethereum has increasing developments that affect its value which brought it into coins that are very capable of reliably.
The usage itself as  platform makes ETH special to alt coin market, this mentality mostly because of  developers who makes ETH as  a base platform
Many investors needs to use ETH as form of their investment so they can hold tokens and hope for good profits.
Activity: 619
September 24, 2018, 09:34:15 PM
Value is 600-700$.

Activity: 217
September 24, 2018, 07:59:48 PM
ETH is offering smart contracts, it's Blockchain 2.0. This allows ICOs based on ETH, called ERC20 tokens. Many ICOs are based on ETH Blochckain.
Activity: 512
September 24, 2018, 07:52:24 PM
Ethereum is using smart contracts and makes the process of making blockchain applications much easier and
efficient than ever before. Ethereum enables the development of potentially thousands of different applications
all on one platform.
Activity: 149
September 24, 2018, 03:26:18 PM
The great Ethereum is a cryptocurrency which also only grows well. I don't see the point in ignoring the possibility of investing in it
Ethereum could also pump one day though the technical side of Ethereum is more complicated compared to many other Altcoins.
Activity: 253
September 24, 2018, 12:58:53 PM
The great Ethereum is a cryptocurrency which also only grows well. I don't see the point in ignoring the possibility of investing in it
Activity: 1260
Merit: 315
www.Artemis.co
September 19, 2018, 12:25:09 PM
Value is 600-700$.

the special thing about ethereum is that it helps every developers to easily create their own altcoin based on ethereum blockchain or by the used of erc20 contract.
Pages:
Jump to: