Pages:
Author

Topic: What is the best exchange ? - page 2. (Read 998 times)

Activity: 103
Merit: 0
August 22, 2018, 06:16:13 AM
trading is not only about the best exchanger but how can we read the patern in the chat that is provided there, if you already understand it, then start with binance, bittrex or forkdelta if you exchange tokens
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
August 22, 2018, 06:11:29 AM
I have tried many types of altcoins but I feel that most of them are still very bad with success rate and have very low benefit. However, if you want to learn more about trading, I would advise you to invest less money into Binance or Bittrex.
Activity: 1218
Merit: 254
Trphy.io
August 16, 2018, 08:00:05 PM
Binance and Kucoin now is the best Exchange for trader, I also use it to trade any coins,
there having big volume than other Exchange.
Activity: 2716
Merit: 552
August 13, 2018, 08:41:01 AM
In my opinion, the exchange is good-
   1.   binance
   2.   bittrex
   3.   kucoin

These exchange are good, safe and easy to use.

So, did you rank these exchanges based on their customer service? Number of coins listed? Security? Faster transactions? Etc.
If I would to rank specific exchanges based on the OP's concern.

Hello i am newbie here and i am newly trader can someone give some information which exchange is the best for buying altcoins ?

I would rank them in terms of who has the lowest transaction fees. As you see the OP specified "best for buying altcoins" if you noticed that.
So, I guess kucoin and bittrex doesnt have the low transaction fee features, but neverthless, those exchange are the best so far.
Activity: 108
August 13, 2018, 07:48:23 AM
In my opinion, the exchange is good-
   1.   binance
   2.   bittrex
   3.   kucoin

These exchange are good, safe and easy to use.
Activity: 322
Merit: 2
August 13, 2018, 07:21:49 AM
Yes, for me, of course the best exchange is Binance. I just need to move large amounts through coinexchange-io-idex and have a pleasant experience. Because I think they are more reliable.
Activity: 40
Merit: 1
August 13, 2018, 07:13:12 AM
Hello i am newbie here and i am newly trader can someone give some information which exchange is the best for buying altcoins ?
If you are beginner in this field you must gain some knowledge in trading platform then only you will earn profit. But my advice is first choose the right altcoin then plan to trading site. because if I am suggest bittrex or binance it is top sites but you choose your convenience altcoin that is not listed in these sites you only disappoint on it. So better pick the coin then analyse the good trading site.
I use Bittrex, everyone will surely know Bittrex is a US cryptocurrency exchange that has been increasingly popular among crypto traders since launching its operations in December 2014, besides providing coins that are quite a lot of the price there is also very appropriate with exchanges in the market.
User’s highly rated exchanges are Binance, Bitrex and Coinbase which are the best recommended exchanges as well. Binance is simple to use and it has large volume for users which is making it better than other exchanges while others are also good but they are on the next positions. So you can choose Binance for yourself to make the exchange of any cryptocurrency.
if you ask the best exchanger, it becomes flexible. Well, I think binance is good. yeah, but of course it becomes something difficult. because usually every market receives different coins, and sometimes almost all markets have the same rules.
Yes binance is my favorite exchange to be sue for trading cryptos, I think that most of the expert and official traders are using binance exchange for trading cryptos. Its really a very good and trusted exchange for trading crypto currencies.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 103
COMBO 2.0
August 12, 2018, 08:05:52 AM
As a newbie i think forkdelta or etherdelta will suit you more better than any other so try them first before using others also they have dumpers more I think is the cheapest market right now for tokens
Activity: 56
August 12, 2018, 07:01:41 AM
There are a lot of good exchanges are working in the market, Binance is the no 1 exchange right now and some other exchanges also have the good and big amount of daily volume, I think to choose any good exchange is the right option to trade or exchange anything,
Activity: 195
August 12, 2018, 06:12:33 AM
For me all of them are best exchange like Crex24, Binance,Cyptopia. But they have differences on volume in every coin. And also the availability of the coin.
Activity: 197
dApps Development Automation Platform
August 12, 2018, 05:52:45 AM
Since you are new to the crypto space, My suggestion is Binance. There are a lot of exchanges following this. Since you are a newbie need to pay your attention on how to handle the exchange. If one decimal mistake can lead you to a big lose. Understanding the surface, placing the orders, Trade history, cancelling the orders, Verification Process at the beginning, Rules & regulations in your country are mainly considered before entering. Try using it by registering for top 10 exchanges which you can find in Coinmarketcap  Rankings. The best to be chosen by you considering above facts as the most favorite might not support to your country. Decentralized exchanges will be playing a main role in the future so try to open accounts on few of them as well.
Activity: 392
Merit: 105
August 12, 2018, 12:38:10 AM
Great!As a newbie,first of all you need to know the details about crypto currency very well as soon as possible.In future crypto will lead the world.

By the way,there are many exchange here for trading and some are good reputed and some are still doing well.In my opinion,I will try to give some exchange for trading which is good and favorite to me.
1. Kucoin
2. Binance
3. Bittrex
4. Etherdelta
5. Idex
6. Coinbene
7. Bibox

I think those will be enough for trading well. But one thing is very important in trading that is "Don't put your all money or investment in one exchange".That means putting all eggs in one basket is not so good. Try to use some exchange at the same time.
Activity: 223
August 11, 2018, 10:54:39 PM
Until November Kucoin is the best exchange because it has no withdraw limits. Binance is #2.  The worst by for is Houbi.  They have taken my Bitcoin and ceased it for 1 year on a rule which was not public.  I would highly recommend not using them. 
Activity: 805
Merit: 250
August 11, 2018, 06:57:42 PM
It is only depend on what coin you have to buy cause a certain isn't listed in all exchanges especially when it is new in the market.  Bittrex,  kucoin,  Idex and Hitbtc are the exchanges I've commonly visited and it seems to be good for me. Though it have some delays but is just because of transactions traffic causing it and not with the exchanges.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 622
August 11, 2018, 06:07:44 PM
Binance for crypto-crypto trading is the best one, low fees, very wide altcoins spectrum, great support, the only thing that can be confusing for a newbie here is complicated interface, but you'll get used to it. Coinbase - another very decent exchange for top cryptocurrencies, like Bitcoin, Litecoin, Ethereum, etc. Here, unlike in Binance, you can purchase cryptocurrencies using USD with credit/debit card. And, of course, Bitfinex ad CEX for Bitcoin purchasing. I would suggest you to buy alts with BTC or ETH, but not with fiat money.  
Activity: 322
August 11, 2018, 05:20:30 PM
I am not expert in this sphere yet but I use Binance and I have heard only positive reviews about this system. To my mind, it is the best one because it is more reliable than others and there are many clients

Binance do have a problem in the past, and there is an issue where some of the coins of other investors are lost because of hacking, this is the reason why the reputation of the current market is decreased.
Activity: 210
“Tackling Climate Change Using Blockchain”
August 11, 2018, 04:20:19 PM
Best cryptocurrency exchange is an exchange where they play by the rule and they play fair.  Exchange where they do not fake volume,  do unwholesome practises and exchange with good security architecture.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 326
SecureShift.io | Crypto-Exchange
August 11, 2018, 04:15:00 PM

Volume is the no. 1 I look for if I'm not particularly trading for a bias token. If you're also looking for a good buying pattern to trade, you should go first with the liquidity. But it really depends on your motive. The other factors would be are security ofcourse, fee and the tools and features available. Well I'm speaking as a technician here.
Activity: 120
August 11, 2018, 04:03:21 PM

Poloniex have a high security and high volume trading. This exchange is very trusted. You can try it with low fund. don’t save your alt at the exchange.
Activity: 185
Merit: 2
August 11, 2018, 03:59:53 PM
For a popular coin is Bittrex and Poloniex I think, But for token Binance, HitBTC, Etherdelta. this exchange has a big volume and secure.
Pages:
Jump to: