Pages:
Author

Topic: What is the best exchange ? - page 3. (Read 998 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 10
August 11, 2018, 03:55:08 PM
I am not expert in this sphere yet but I use Binance and I have heard only positive reviews about this system. To my mind, it is the best one because it is more reliable than others and there are many clients
Activity: 50
Merit: 0
August 11, 2018, 01:34:04 PM
Kraken isnt bad these days, runs smoothly  Smiley
Activity: 896
Merit: 521
August 11, 2018, 01:30:22 PM
Hello i am newbie here and i am newly trader can someone give some information which exchange is the best for buying altcoins ?
Choosing an exchange is solely dependent upon your trade requirements.

Sometimes the coin you wanna trade is listed on a particular exchange, sometimes there is volume on the other exchange, maybe your KYC doesn't go through, so you went with the exchange without KYC requirement, many believe in decentralized exchanges, many want to trade with real money so they either go for P2P or exchanges which accept credit cards etc etc.

All I want to say is we can't tell which exchange to choose. If you are only interested in trading some major pairs like coins in top 10, then go with high volume exchanges like Binance, Bitfinex etc. Whatever exchange you choose, make sure to read its review and check its volume. Before depositing anything, make sure they don't have KYC requirement for withdrawing.

Be safe!
Activity: 154
August 11, 2018, 01:08:40 PM
Many people like many exchanges. Because there are many types of exchanges in the market. However, the top exchanges on the list are very good. These will save both your time and your labor. And you can satisfy yourself using these.
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
August 11, 2018, 12:11:50 PM
Hello i am newbie here and i am newly trader can someone give some information which exchange is the best for buying altcoins ?

From my point of view the best exchange is binance. No one can insist you to go for it. Each exchanges has its own advantages & disadvantages that too will differ from persons. You can try it.
Activity: 67
August 11, 2018, 07:46:25 AM
Binance has the best or one of the best variety of coins at the moment and a great fluidity.
Number of exchanges are there which are good and we can trust on it for putting our money there. But I think that it is always important to take care our accounts, because hackers are always there and no doubt that they can take your money away. You need to give extra security to your accounts.
Activity: 294
August 10, 2018, 01:49:46 PM
Bittrex and binance is the best exchange at the moment I think. Besides you can exchanges in coinbase. Besides you can try many reputed sites for exchanges. Which coins do you want to exchange I don’t know. First, need to select your coins for exchanges. If you selected your coins for exchange once then you can search your desired coins related sites.
Activity: 216
August 10, 2018, 02:49:14 AM
What coins do you want to exchange, please? There are many good and trusted sites for exchange. The only problem is you can’t find all coins for exchange in one site. So first clear us about your coins. At the moment I think bitter and balance is the most popular exchange. You can also try for coinbase, , and bitfinex. Search first to find your suitable exchanges.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 252
August 09, 2018, 05:48:34 AM
If you are beginner in this field you must gain some knowledge in trading platform then only you will earn profit. But my advice is first choose the right altcoin then plan to trading site. because if I am suggest bittrex or binance it is top sites but you choose your convenience altcoin that is not listed in these sites you only disappoint on it. So better pick the coin then analyse the good trading site.
I use Bittrex, everyone will surely know Bittrex is a US cryptocurrency exchange that has been increasingly popular among crypto traders since launching its operations in December 2014, besides providing coins that are quite a lot of the price there is also very appropriate with exchanges in the market.
User’s highly rated exchanges are Binance, Bitrex and Coinbase which are the best recommended exchanges as well. Binance is simple to use and it has large volume for users which is making it better than other exchanges while others are also good but they are on the next positions. So you can choose Binance for yourself to make the exchange of any cryptocurrency.
if you ask the best exchanger, it becomes flexible. Well, I think binance is good. yeah, but of course it becomes something difficult. because usually every market receives different coins, and sometimes almost all markets have the same rules.
Activity: 386
Merit: 100
August 09, 2018, 05:39:29 AM
If you are beginner in this field you must gain some knowledge in trading platform then only you will earn profit. But my advice is first choose the right altcoin then plan to trading site. because if I am suggest bittrex or binance it is top sites but you choose your convenience altcoin that is not listed in these sites you only disappoint on it. So better pick the coin then analyse the good trading site.
I use Bittrex, everyone will surely know Bittrex is a US cryptocurrency exchange that has been increasingly popular among crypto traders since launching its operations in December 2014, besides providing coins that are quite a lot of the price there is also very appropriate with exchanges in the market.
User’s highly rated exchanges are Binance, Bitrex and Coinbase which are the best recommended exchanges as well. Binance is simple to use and it has large volume for users which is making it better than other exchanges while others are also good but they are on the next positions. So you can choose Binance for yourself to make the exchange of any cryptocurrency.
Activity: 234
August 07, 2018, 11:35:45 AM
Are you looking for the best exchange around now? No other place to go than Binance. Very easy to access with dome mince interface. Its pretty easy for newbies
Activity: 854
Merit: 264
Crypto is not a religion but i like it
August 07, 2018, 11:18:06 AM
You can always check the best exchange platform according to the coin that you need to sell or buy, the trading amount of those, and also the authority history of it, was it hacked, was it broke down? etc.
Activity: 9
August 07, 2018, 09:29:52 AM
Binance has the best or one of the best variety of coins at the moment and a great fluidity.
Activity: 308
August 07, 2018, 08:31:46 AM
Activity: 504
August 07, 2018, 08:24:27 AM
in my opinion the best exchange place at the moment is a place of exchange that has a very high trading volume every day such as binance, huobi and others who have very high daily trading, you can see it at https://coinmarketcap.com/exchanges/volume/24-hour/
Activity: 1722
Merit: 309
August 07, 2018, 08:06:30 AM
The best exchange so far for me is binance because there is a lot of coins to choose from in binance and that means that there is a lot of opportunities that you can grab in order to make money with the binance exchange but i am hoping that more and more exchanges will show potential so i can try them and make some money.
Activity: 322
Merit: 12
August 07, 2018, 07:39:30 AM
In my opinion, there are many of the best exchange sites I have ever tried, like bittrex-idex-binance and others. Everything is a very safe exchange site. Easy to use and lots of coins listed there.
Activity: 432
August 07, 2018, 07:19:10 AM
Your good feeling will depend on you. Because there are many types of exchange markets. Different people feel comfortable at various markets. But I like Binance, kukoin, Idex, Hitbtc, Bittrex etc among them. You can try
Every exchange has a special function and I believe that this diversity will help these exchanges attract new investors from around the world. In your list, it looks like Binance is the best exchange and most used in the last few months. I believe that Binance will definitely grow even further because the people who work in this exchange are really interested in their customers.
Activity: 158
Merit: 2
August 07, 2018, 07:09:02 AM

I think one of the best exchange for beginners is binance, as far as I know newbies starts to trade in binance and I advised you to start trading here cause the platform environment is not complicated and easy to understand but if you're beginner in trading much better to have more knowledge in trading cause this so very risky especially if you are lack of knowledge about it.
Activity: 86
August 07, 2018, 06:52:08 AM
I like Binance so much that I’ve put together an entirely footstep-by-pace director on how to determine up an narrative with them. , and also kuo coin and huobi is very good exchanges and also volume is good..
Pages:
Jump to: