Pages:
Author

Topic: What is the best exchange ? - page 5. (Read 998 times)

Activity: 714
Merit: 500
August 04, 2018, 04:54:01 PM
Hello i am newbie here and i am newly trader can someone give some information which exchange is the best for buying altcoins ?

Binance, hitbtc, kucoin , bittrex are the best exchanges for me. If you search exchanges, you will be see many exchanges  . But if you want to only good exchanges , I think these exchanges are the best for you. Because maximum people choice these exchanges for their safety .
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
August 04, 2018, 03:54:07 PM
There are a lot of exchanges today. Some are good some are bad. But what I think is best for me -
1. Binance
2. KuCoin
3. Idex
4. Bittrex
5. Hitbtc

These sites are very safe and easy to use.
Activity: 462
Merit: 10
August 04, 2018, 02:16:37 PM
There are thousands of exchanges today. Some are good some are bad. Binance bitrex and okex are good exchanges amoung many. If any coin list on those. there will be a good future for that. Because market capasity is high in those exchanges. If you are willing to inwest somewher you had better choose exchang like those. Safty is also important and we should consider transaction fees also.  When consider those we recomend binans bitrex and okex.
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
August 04, 2018, 01:42:49 PM
Hello i am newbie here and i am newly trader can someone give some information which exchange is the best for buying altcoins ?
I saw many exchange market at this time in online site. But all market are not good for trading. For trading you have to decide one of the best market. I think Binance, Hitbtc, Kucoin and Bittrex markets are very suitable for secure trading. You can choose any market from here.
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
August 04, 2018, 01:06:44 PM
At present, Binance is an exchange to beat but I see that happening real soon. However, what constitute best for me may not be for another. So exchange depends on many parameters.
Activity: 910
Merit: 100
elysian.finance
August 04, 2018, 12:09:01 PM
I think you can go to binansi, hitbtc, and bittrex. for a beginner it's also good you buy and sell bitcoin there, because some markets are also very safe you do to make a profit.

Maybe the market's you have mentioned are good but it was better for new traders to use kucoin because there are no fee's on placing your coins in the market and the fees will only start when you have a transaction on other wallets.
when I was a newbie in the world of trading, I only trade on Bittrex exchanges, but lately
Bittrex is out of date because it appeared a variety of new markets, better market such as Binance and Kucoin.
Indeed, there are many traders who have moved to the exchange, as you mentioned, Binance and Kucoin, while at Bittrex I think that is also a very good exchange for trading, but if my advice as a new trader is not wrong for example choosing exchange that moves the price is not too fast, like in Hitbtc, that's not too big a risk in my opinion.
Activity: 1218
Merit: 254
Trphy.io
August 04, 2018, 11:38:03 AM
I think you can go to binansi, hitbtc, and bittrex. for a beginner it's also good you buy and sell bitcoin there, because some markets are also very safe you do to make a profit.

Maybe the market's you have mentioned are good but it was better for new traders to use kucoin because there are no fee's on placing your coins in the market and the fees will only start when you have a transaction on other wallets.
when I was a newbie in the world of trading, I only trade on Bittrex exchanges, but lately
Bittrex is out of date because it appeared a variety of new markets, better market such as Binance and Kucoin.
Activity: 126
Merit: 1
: ”Decentralized Digital Billboards”
August 04, 2018, 10:27:28 AM
For me it Binance and HOTBIT for centralized.
And IDEX for decentralized
Activity: 14
August 04, 2018, 11:02:59 AM
Binance: They have resumed limited user registrations which will be open for a few hours every day and for the limited number of users. Try your luck!
Bitmex: One of the whales of Cryptocurrency exchange. You can do margin trading, if that’s your thing.
KuCoin: One of the strongest exchange that also offers mobile app (Android and iOS). They have been constantly updating their mobile app to make it one of the best in the industry.
Huobi: Many new cryptos can be found here. Unique approach and something you should signup for in 2018. Offers Exchange specific coin called HT.
YoBit: Low cap coin heaven
Activity: 434
Merit: 103
Thinking on the higher plane of existence.
August 04, 2018, 10:48:14 AM

I suggest an exchange that has small transaction fee like uex.com  and bitforex.com. They are really a good exchange to start up, like studying the market and its trends. It helps me alot specially they got the tools I need to start like charts and different indicators. As of now, Im happy with the results Im getting with this indicators. Just make sure that don;t give up because at first its very hard to cope up with the loss but as the goes by, it really worth the effort and time.
Activity: 144
August 04, 2018, 10:34:33 AM
For me the best exchange is binance for centralized and idex also for decentralized, But too many choices like kucoin then crytopia and the best to do is learn all that exchange to have good backgdround when diving exchanges.
Activity: 126
Merit: 11
"JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO!"
August 04, 2018, 10:19:57 AM

Binance: has usually the most volume.
Kucoin/Crpytopia: good for picking up alts that arent as popular yet
Agree about binance. I think this is the best exchange for newbie and not just for newbie, but for everyone.
Crpytopia is a very good exchange, not so huge like binance, but they have great support and there you can sell many rare altcoins.
Kucoin I think this is hard for newbie.
Just don't use Yobit
Also you can try to trade ERC-20 tokens on DEX exchanges like IDEX.
Activity: 97
August 04, 2018, 08:28:57 AM

Binance: has usually the most volume.
Kucoin/Crpytopia: good for picking up alts that arent as popular yet
Activity: 27
August 04, 2018, 06:48:55 AM
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
August 04, 2018, 08:21:38 AM

Activity: 160
August 04, 2018, 06:49:48 AM

I like kraken and binance. Avoid coinbase.
Activity: 29
August 04, 2018, 06:46:22 AM
There are now huge exchanges such as Bittrex, Huobi, Binance. I like it and I'm still trading in Binance right now, and nothing has happened yet. I am completely assured.
Activity: 896
Merit: 198
August 04, 2018, 06:42:26 AM
Kucoin and Binance are both good exchanges, but I prefere Kucoin because they have the faster customer suppport.

The exchanges the you're mentioned are truly good and I had an great experience for using that.
But of course it depends on what coin that you have and what the volume. Kucoin, Binance, Bittrex, Poloniex and also idex.

Yes I definitely agree with exchanges that you said, since the OP is a beginner in crypto world the first thing he should do as a newbie is make a lot of research about on exchanges because it all depends on what coin that you hold.
Activity: 1
August 04, 2018, 06:20:06 AM
If anyone is looking for a great exchange, if i may i would like to point out the following :

Buy and Sell cryptocurrency Safe, Fast and Easy at:
https://www.bitladon.com/?r=100014503
120+ coins and rising, Instant coin price reduction 9 level VIP status at 0,5%(100 €), 1%(1000€) etc. starting with the first buy.
Great online chat support.
Activity: 70
August 04, 2018, 06:08:13 AM
for me
1. binance
2. hitbtc
3  kucoin , bittrex
don't put all your eggs in one basket Grin

Ha ha, perfect, the same as me!!!
Pages:
Jump to: